[Product]  B-57 Triple Booster Set

(Aug. 05, 2016  2:12 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Here's the video from Takara Tomy YouTube channel about the set, Unlock Unicorn .D.N and the Karabiner Grip. Smile

Oh wow!
U2 has a sloped horn and N2 has sloped waves as well!
CCCCCCCool
Carabiner Grip is the greatest thing ever
So cool that it can attach to the regular grip as well.
This set looks very interesting! I'm still going to hold off until I learn about the viability of the parts, but everything looks so cool.....
I wonder if trans will be useful in attack? Like being able to switch between stationary attack and traditional attack mid-battle will be p neat, if the two modes stack up well enough against survive and zephyr to be worth it
(Aug. 05, 2016  6:05 AM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: I wonder if trans will be useful in attack? Like being able to switch between stationary attack and traditional attack mid-battle will be p neat, if the two modes stack up well enough against survive and zephyr to be worth it

It doesn't switch mid battle.
Have you guys maybe thought that the character art might be on the top like they did with random booster 3 with Yeager Yggdrasil and his owner
(Aug. 05, 2016  2:29 PM)AlexElite311 Wrote: Have you guys maybe thought that the character art might be on the top like they did with random booster 3 with Yeager Yggdrasil and his owner

The pictures have been revealed on the previous page, and there unfortunately wasn't.
(Aug. 05, 2016  3:48 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2016  2:29 PM)AlexElite311 Wrote: Have you guys maybe thought that the character art might be on the top like they did with random booster 3 with Yeager Yggdrasil and his owner

The pictures have been revealed on the previous page, and there unfortunately wasn't.

Actually the picture of the box was of the front not the top, so the character that uses Nova Neptune would be on the top where you open the box from usually.
(Aug. 05, 2016  2:24 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2016  6:05 AM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: I wonder if trans will be useful in attack? Like being able to switch between stationary attack and traditional attack mid-battle will be p neat, if the two modes stack up well enough against survive and zephyr to be worth it

It doesn't switch mid battle.

I didn't mean mid-battle as in "while the beys are spinning," I meant in between launches
(Aug. 05, 2016  4:55 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2016  3:48 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote:

Actually the picture of the box was of the front not the top, so the character that uses Nova Neptune would be on the top where you open the box from usually.

You can see here that the character is nowhere to be seen: http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k223382876
(Aug. 05, 2016  5:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2016  4:55 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2016  3:48 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: The pictures have been revealed on the previous page, and there unfortunately wasn't.

You can see here that the character is nowhere to be seen: http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k223382876

Ah, my bad then. I do have to say that N2 seems like it may have some use like its predecessor layer did.
(Aug. 05, 2016  6:41 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: Ah, my bad then. I do have to say that N2 seems like it may have some use like its predecessor layer did.

Actually It looks to have a lot of recoil. I don't think It will see use outside of casual play.
(Aug. 05, 2016  10:48 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2016  6:41 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: Ah, my bad then. I do have to say that N2 seems like it may have some use like its predecessor layer did.

Actually It looks to have a lot of recoil. I don't think It will see use outside of casual play.

We haven't seen it in use at all yet ... high recoil could be a good thing, even. We shouldn't jump to conclusions about unreleased parts (which is different from speculation).
Original BG-01 Black Chaos
[Image: 5e06c9a438.jpg]

New B-57 White Chaos
[Image: 5e06eb580d.jpg]

Original Neptune
[Image: 5e07526cd4.jpg]

Nova Neptune
[Image: 5e0784675c.jpg]
I like that they improved chaos's teeth.
yay, they improved chaos' teeth, it might actually be harder to burst, and would nice to outclass deathscyther as the best stamina layer.
Omg Chaos might actually be useful now. Hooray
I think they put the C on the Chaos Layer so that you know that it has different teeth.
(Aug. 06, 2016  5:36 PM)Zera Wrote: I think they put the C on the Chaos Layer so that you know that it has different teeth.

They did it so it would fit the design style of the Dual Layer system.
I still don't get why they wouldn't put the character art of Naoki minamo the owner of nova Neptune. I mean we're are getting close to the national tournament and he appears at the beginning of it and faces valt
When you twist Trans driver you can change mode attack or stamina.
When you twist it becarefull don't touch layer.

Whoa, very cool that they changed Chaos' teeth. Thanks for the pictures Leo Burst.
the layer sort of looks like the original Valkyrie layer.
maybe it will be good for attack.
All of the teeth are still very short except the second though hah.