[Product]  B-56 Booster Unlock Unicorn Down Needle

(Jul. 13, 2016  4:47 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...e=578889EE Neptune 2.

You are very late.
I know x) But what is her Dual Layer name ?
(Jul. 13, 2016  4:48 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I know x) But what is her Dual Layer name ?

And you still decided to post it..?

If you decided to check some of the new threads/recently posted in, you would see that it is called Nova Neptune.
Woof. It's not a looker.
(Jul. 13, 2016  5:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Woof. It's not a looker.

Um, how dare you Layer-shame that Beyblade?
I think the layer looks amazing! it's nice how the sticker details are getting better and better. It looks so much better than original Unicorn
(Jul. 13, 2016  11:49 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I kind of predicted it'll have Needle TBH, but man this looks good!

But who's willing to bet that horn will break?

I'm puttin down $5
Looks like it's screaming in pain from having its face blown open by the Driver.
U2 really takes shape and form from the original Unicorn, more so than other Dual Layers. Hoping it's good this time around, and it looks very nice! Smile

(Jul. 14, 2016  4:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Looks like it's screaming in pain from having its face blown open by the Driver.

LMAO

it cannot be unseen
(Jul. 14, 2016  4:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Looks like it's screaming in pain from having its face blown open by the Driver.

Dammit now I can't stop looking at it. It also has a slight resemblance to Marty from Madagascar by it's head shape caused by the centre.
I really like the sparkles in U2´s mane. Smile
The nine protrusions are apparently meant to counter enemies' attacks, dispersing it and countering with a hit of its own with the horn.

[Image: bey_b56.jpg]
(Jul. 15, 2016  2:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The nine protrusions are apparently meant to counter enemies' attacks, dispersing it and countering with a hit of its own with the horn.

[Image: bey_b56.jpg]

This deflecting, unlocking and countering strategy is very interesting. I really like the idea but from the pictures it looks like it will have some recoil. I´m very exited for this release. Smile
ALWAYS GOTTA BE POOR RAGNARUK!
Hahaha, it's especially funny considering Stamina should beat Defense, hypothetically.
Excited to see if down has more burst resistance than Armed, because Vertical didn't seem as good.
The explanation given almost makes it sound like the ultimate balance type; defends, counterattacks. Interested to see how it actually works, and I am hoping good.

(Jul. 15, 2016  5:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hahaha, it's especially funny considering Stamina should beat Defense, hypothetically.

defense ko's stamina. legit, legit.
Especially with the needle driver it will be able to make those attacks with the horn
I saw his trainer he looks so cool
The U2 Packaging First look !

[Image: IMG_20160804_082436_zpscuzz3ifs.jpg]

If I am right this was going to release on 6th August , no ?
It should be available soon then in some stores !
(Aug. 04, 2016  11:45 AM)Burst Wrote: Here you go Unlock Unicorn Down Needle !

[Image: IMG_20160804_160808_zpsyru22xew.jpg]

Thanks Burst for showing us the parts