[Product]  B-56 Booster Unlock Unicorn Down Needle

I was hoping for another Unicorn, although I haven't even gotten the first one yet. I love how the first one looks, so I'm sure I'll like this one even better. Don't really care about the name, but I agree that it's more dull, or may be less cool to someone just now getting into burst. They would probably think it was strange, but hey, it's cool.
Unlock Unicorn will probably be a defense type like its predecessor. Unlock looks good IMO and it let me think about how it could be agressive for a defensive dual layer.
When I first heard you guys talking about "Unlock Unicorn" it sounded to me like some sort of official Beyblade contest having to do with Unicorn so I can understand so many users being perplexed by this one's name. Haha~
Just to say, this is getting its own release now, Unicorn in the form of Unlock Unicorn will not be only available in exclusive products.
So I guess This is Unlock Unicorn.

[Image: IMG_20160713_154446_zps24xmsudy.jpg]

Edit :- It will not be included in the Set ! Its a Booster Thanks to Leo Burst for pointing that out. For 972 Yen !
To be released on August 6th
D stands for Down.
(Jul. 13, 2016  11:37 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: Says its a Booster
Thanks Gan ! I have updated that. I didn't notice that actually.
I kind of predicted it'll have Needle TBH, but man this looks good!

But who's willing to bet that horn will break?
(Jul. 13, 2016  11:49 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I kind of predicted it'll have Needle TBH, but man this looks good!

But who's willing to bet that horn will break?
Haha The horn will break somehow seems like that hah ! But its a cool design !

Cheers !!!
Burst.
Wow, they managed to make Down even lighter than Armed.
Oh wow, U2 looks pretty awesome! Definitely gonna pick it up once it comes out. (also can we just quickly acknowledge that abbreviation real quick Tongue_out)
there's nothing wrong with having another needle driver
i guess if TT keeps releasing the prize beyblade drivers in boosters like this, that would be pretty nice.

i like using armed for its light weight, so i have no issues with down, hopefully it will make bursting a beyblade even harder.

this looks more like a single layer, as the only part that protrudes is the horn.

if the horn breaks, i will lose my mind, with the breakages of V2, X2, D2, Baldur, it's just been frustrating.

the layer looks like it could actually be good for attack.
hopefully it will be better than V, and V2.

hopefully the teeth are good
The design of that layer is...weird. The overall shape is cool, but the horn and that white stuff on the middle, plus the horseshoe just seems like too much. But maybe that's just me Uncertain
i was just wondering when we'd get more about this too!
Thanks for sharing the image, Burst! Smile

I wonder how U2 will perform, as Unicorn had good stamina but horrible Burst Defense. I hope U2 will have better teeth/Burst defense than the original. I am concerned for its stamina, though, as it has the small horn protruding a little bit upwards. We have to wait to find out Unsmith

Down seems light, as mentioned by everybody before. Not sure what else to say about it, haha.
The color of this Needle remebles that of Evil-eye!
(Jul. 13, 2016  2:48 PM)Hato Wrote: I wonder how U2 will perform, as Unicorn had good stamina but horrible Burst Defense. I hope U2 will have better teeth/Burst defense than the original. I am concerned for its stamina, though, as it has the small horn protruding a little bit upwards. We have to wait to find out Unsmith

That horn looks like it's intentionally designed to catch on other layers for burst attack to me.
I don't know how I feel about the latest burst releases. It just kinda sucks knowing that the new parts will most likely be lackluster at best
If I was right Unlock Unicorn unlocks the opposing Layer with it´s horn.
(Jul. 13, 2016  1:06 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: if the horn breaks, i will lose my mind, with the breakages of V2, X2, D2, B2, it's just been frustrating.

Quick two questions, when did D2's breakage issue started? I never really looked at the D2 post for anything new. Second question, who the heck is B2?
(Jul. 13, 2016  3:44 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2016  1:06 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: if the horn breaks, i will lose my mind, with the breakages of V2, X2, D2, B2, it's just been frustrating.

Quick two questions, when did D2's breakage issue started? I never really looked at the D2 post for anything new. Second question, who the heck is B2?

I think one got broken by an X2 but I´m not sure. He probably meant ßaldur.
BTW, sorry if the question I made is off topic...
(Jul. 13, 2016  3:44 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

sorry my bad i meant baldur not B2