[Product]  B-56 Booster Unlock Unicorn Down Needle

Oh thet teeh, I need to know about the teeth! I really hope it's a bit better, but, judging from the previous Dual Layers released...
Can't wait to see another 19g disk Tongue_out
(Aug. 04, 2016  2:43 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Can't wait to see another 19g disk Tongue_out
then it turns out the be the heaviest disk at 23 grams.
(Aug. 04, 2016  2:49 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2016  2:43 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Can't wait to see another 19g disk Tongue_out

I think you are kidding, but someone might be confused that it actually ended up being 23 grams.
(Aug. 04, 2016  2:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2016  2:49 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:

I think you are kidding, but someone might be confused that it actually ended up being 23 grams.

Well, I've been surprised before. The puny, thin Knuckle disk being over 20g definitely left me at least semi-optimistic about disk weights. Still... That's a lot of holes there in Down.
(Aug. 04, 2016  2:55 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2016  2:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2016  2:49 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: then it turns out the be the heaviest disk at 23 grams.

Well, I've been surprised before. The puny, thin Knuckle disk being over 20g definitely left me at least semi-optimistic about disk weights. Still... That's a lot of holes there in Down.
i'd just like to see something heavier or at least as heavy than gravity and heavy, simply because of how dominant they are.

if the metal on the edge isn't hollowed out, it could be pretty heavy.
I guess i know gimmick of Down. It has most of it's weight outward like Ring and Armed/Spread/Gravity/Knuckle but it's lower like BD145 or SA165 in attack mode for lower center of gravity.

(Jul. 15, 2016  5:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hahaha, it's especially funny considering Stamina should beat Defense, hypothetically.

well i guess counter attack is a feature of Some Defence Types.
(Aug. 04, 2016  5:50 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I guess i know gimmick of Down. It has most of it's weight outward like Ring and Armed/Spread/Gravity/Knuckle but it's lower like BD145 or SA165 in attack mode for lower center of gravity.

(Jul. 15, 2016  5:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hahaha, it's especially funny considering Stamina should beat Defense, hypothetically.

well i guess counter attack is a feature of Some Defence Types.
Yes, but distrubuting weight differently than them, in 10 weights, so concentrating weight in these. Wink
Did I read that scale correctly? Is the disk 20 grams? Maybe we have a new contender for stamina
20g, well i hope it it's weight distribution gives it some use, 1.5g, that's all the difference is between this and heavy/gravity.

just give us a 22 grams disk or something as heavy as gravity and heavy TT.

hopefully most of the weight is on the outside, to make it more useful for attack types.

can't wait for some actual battles.
It's possible that scale is rounding up from 19.5g+ since it doesn't show any decimal points.
I got some more precise weights:
Unlock Unicorn - 7.6 grams
Down - 20.5 grams

Spread is 20.8 grams if I remember correctly, so Down has a chance.
U2 does show some promise, I hope it's as good as Wyvern. Down I hear was good for stamina but it's only according to Marutti so far.
Plus the horn on it helps also its reinforced which is very good.