[Product]  B-52, B-53, B-54 & B-55 BeyMissanga-related items

This is a very weird decision, here is what misanga are: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendship_bracelet

And TAKARA-TOMY decided to release this as part of the main toyline for some very obscure unexplainable reason... So we have these releases:

- B-52 BeyMissanga Maker
- B-53 BeyMissanga Victory Valkyrie Ver.
- B-54 BeyMissanga Storm Spriggan Ver.
- B-55 BeyMissanga String Set

All of these will come out in July though, at the same time as more important things...

The current Tomy CEO has been pushing for multi-thread toylines ever since he came to power. Basically he seems to want Takara-Tomy to treat their toy IPs like Hasbro treated Beyblades in 2012. But the plan slowed down in 2013 and 2014 due to shrinking profits. There's a lot going on with Burst stuff now though... Maybe this is the beginning?
I'm surprised that this isn't just a Takara Tomy Arts release, it definitely seems to have that type of theme ...
for info it's
B-55 BeyMisanga String Set
A set of about 8 different color of string to use with the B-52 BeyMisanga Maker to make your original BeyMisanga

(Apr. 01, 2016  4:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is a very weird decision, here is what misanga are: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendship_bracelet

And TAKARA-TOMY decided to release this as part of the main toyline for some very obscure unexplainable reason... So we have these releases:

- B-52 BeyMisanga Maker
- B-53 BeyMisanga Victory Valkyrie Ver.
- B-54 BeyMisanga Storm Spriggan Ver.
- B-55 BeyMisanga Ring Set

All of these will come out in July though, at the same time as more important things...
Haha, good one guys! Nice April Fools! I'm laughing already! You guys can tell us it's a prank now...

Guys..?

Guys..?

Ah, damn it...

(All due respect, I have no idea how popular these things are in Japan. To me, all it screams is "now you can really fight with the power of friendship on your side!")
I don't mind at all that these things exist, just weird to number them as if they were mainline items. Guess we should get used to it.
As weird as this is, cute little beyblade fashion items are (I must admit) relevant to my interests and I'm curious to see them.
Swear I thought this was a really bad April Fools' joke at first Chocked_2
Doesn't sound like something I would be super interested, but I might buy a few for some friends if they actually look beyblade-related... weird move to stick this into the actual toyline though.
(Apr. 01, 2016  2:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't mind at all that these things exist, just weird to number them as if they were mainline items. Guess we should get used to it.

Well, that's just it; I don't have an issue with them existing, but why have they been slapped into the product code like that? The Layer Collections received their own code series, and so have the other pieces of merch that we've seen recently. This just seems like a strange insertion really...
I refuse to believe this is not an April fools thing.
(Apr. 01, 2016  5:53 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: I refuse to believe this is not an April fools thing.

lol, come on. These are reliable sources and it has nothing to do with April Fools.
Wait, so it's not a joke? Come on guys, this makes two years in a row with no jokes. This better be a joke!
(Apr. 01, 2016  6:27 PM)Wizard Wrote: Wait, so it's not a joke? Come on guys, this makes two years in a row with no jokes. This better be a joke!

I'll never top this anyway.

Quote: From what I can tell it's a mostly flat rectangle with large walls built into the plastic. As far as I can tell there are no exits or pockets of any kind like the previous Hasbro stadiums.

hahaha wow i was just kidding but this actually happened
Ahhh The B-52 Bey Misanga Maker. I still cant believe this is part of the main toy line hah !

[Image: Ck7_Sk_CMUo_AAcqnp.jpg]

Source :-

https://mobile.twitter.com/aiyu410_k/sta...69/photo/2

Edit :- the B-53 and B-54 is also included haha just realized that because I thought the Valkyrie and Spriggan version shown are part of the Maker.

Cheers !!!
Burst.
I hate this, but for the sake of complete threads...

The BeyMissanga Maker will come with:
- BeyMissanga Maker
- Custom Part (Valkyrie)
- Custom Part (Spriggan)
- Custom Part (wbba.)
- Custom Part (square)
- 4 beads
- End parts
- 10 end parts
- Custom Label (27mm x 54 mm)
- 1 5-metres-long blue thread
- 1 4-metres-long red thread
- 1 4-metres-long yellow thread
- 1 4-metres-long white thread
- 1 4-metres-long black thread

You can see what the Custom Part (square) looks like on the right side of these two products:

[Image: BeyMisangaValkyrieVer.jpg]
[Image: BeyMisangaSprigganVer.jpg]

Also it is officially spelt with two s, Missanga.
Custom parts are the metallic things on the bracelets.
with only 1 "s" it's correct as well
coz if you check the picture of the BeyMissanga Maker

you will see that they wrote BeyMisanga Maker Beyblade

(Jun. 15, 2016  5:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Also it is officially spelt with two s, Missanga.
Custom parts are the metallic things on the bracelets.
Right, that is very weird...
probably a mistake of the staff that had to write the name on the BeyMissanga Maker
he only put 1 "s" instead of 2
but it might have 2 "s" on the box

(Jun. 15, 2016  6:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Right, that is very weird...
And now the Strings Set also spells it with one s only, what the hell... Choose one or the other, TAKARA-TOMY.

[Image: BeyMisangaStringsSet.jpg]
Apparently the Missanga items are meant as a way to reinforce that Beyblade is a sport...?