[Product]  B-45 Beyblade Light Launcher & Long Winder

(Jun. 09, 2016  12:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: So did anyone pick this up? I got two and I find both of them to be by far the best Light Launchers I've used. Smooth and very fast launches.

What's the difference between this launcher and a regular one other than color and long winder?
(Jun. 09, 2016  2:20 AM)Joshil100 Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2016  12:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: So did anyone pick this up? I got two and I find both of them to be by far the best Light Launchers I've used. Smooth and very fast launches.

What's the difference between this launcher and a regular one other than color and long winder?

Nothing, supposedly, but manufacturing processes can improve over time. I was just saying that mine seem pretty good.
I think I might pick up a long winder. I really want to see if it's easier to launch with and hopefully it gives out stronger launchers.

Update: I have one actually. XD
(Jun. 09, 2016  2:36 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: I think I might pick up a long winder. I really want to see if it's easier to launch with and hopefully it gives out stronger launchers.

It definitely is. The only thing you're really sacrificing in my opinion is accuracy. Definitely worth picking up. I have 2 long winders now and about to get a third lol.
Well I have a different experience I guess, I've used the Long winder since it released, as I quickly relized that the power of the launch was far superior to the string launchers. So I was super pumped when they released this, however, while the rip cord itself is solid, my Orange launcher doesn't work at all. After I fully release the Ripcord from the launcher the Beyblade stays on the launcher as it spins for about a full second longer.
I have this launcher, its super comfortable and it adjust to my tilt in my hand get it if you don't have it
(Jun. 09, 2016  2:47 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2016  2:36 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: I think I might pick up a long winder. I really want to see if it's easier to launch with and hopefully it gives out stronger launchers.

It definitely is. The only thing you're really sacrificing in my opinion is accuracy. Definitely worth picking up. I have 2 long winders now and about to get a third lol.

That's great! Smile I did find one for Burst and I liked it! I'll need to get fond of it though. It did give me a stronger launch than the string launcher which I did like. Smile
(Jun. 09, 2016  3:25 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Well I have a different experience I guess, I've used the Long winder since it released, as I quickly relized that the power of the launch was far superior to the string launchers. So I was super pumped when they released this, however, while the rip cord itself is solid, my Orange launcher doesn't work at all. After I fully release the Ripcord from the launcher the Beyblade stays on the launcher as it spins for about a full second longer.

Just seeing this post now. Interesting that you say this because I just came here to talk about how incredibly smooth and great the orange Light Launcher from this release feels. It was the same for all four of the B-45s I bought (some I sold to Toronto members). As a result, for the first time ever in Burst I used the Light Launcher for 100% of my battles at our tournament last weekend. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Yup the long winder is amazing and i have really really powerful launches with this especially attack types.
My light launcher broke, in a weird way too. It skips so I thought the white clutch was worn out, so I opened it and the clutch looked fine. I taped it anyway and tried it but it didn't fix the problem. I have no idea what's wrong with it. But on the plus side I asked TT to replace it and they said yes!
(Jun. 29, 2016  6:53 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: My light launcher broke, in a weird way too. It skips so I thought the white clutch was worn out, so I opened it and the clutch looked fine. I taped it anyway and tried it but it didn't fix the problem. I have no idea what's wrong with it. But on the plus side I asked TT to replace it and they said yes!

You´re lucky. My two Light Launchers and my two BeyLaunchers all broke. The white gear that goes into the black prongs started to skip, wear down and eventually break. This happened with my purple BeyLauncher, too, and the string on my blue BeyLauncher ripped clean off. That´s probably because I usually play 1-3 hours a day and I share my toys with my neighbours and the kids in school. I wish I could get a refound for my products, too, but sadly I don´t live in Japan. I hope Hasbro also has this service when the Burst Beys come to Germany. Unhappy
(Jun. 29, 2016  6:01 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2016  3:25 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Well I have a different experience I guess, I've used the Long winder since it released, as I quickly relized that the power of the launch was far superior to the string launchers. So I was super pumped when they released this, however, while the rip cord itself is solid, my Orange launcher doesn't work at all. After I fully release the Ripcord from the launcher the Beyblade stays on the launcher as it spins for about a full second longer.

Just seeing this post now. Interesting that you say this because I just came here to talk about how incredibly smooth and great the orange Light Launcher from this release feels. It was the same for all four of the B-45s I bought (some I sold to Toronto members). As a result, for the first time ever in Burst I used the Light Launcher for 100% of my battles at our tournament last weekend. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

I got two and both of them are great, which I wrote in this thread previously. Will probably get more.
What's the cheapest price/place people have been able to find these?
(Jun. 29, 2016  2:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I got two and both of them are great, which I wrote in this thread previously. Will probably get more.

Ha, oops! Should have scrolled up more. But yeah, they're amazing. One thing or another always felt off about the previous Light Launchers, but I have zero reservations about using this new version.
Yeah I just ordered more a week or so ago. They are sweet, something about them seems better.
But I think we should hold off on stocking up, I am hearing from Marutti that the sword launcher is more powerful
Glad I already put in the order to stock up, lol Crying
Errrr... wait... no.... the long winder is still better, and I have some for sale too!!! (haha jk)
From what I'm hearing, the sword launcher is the best launcher but the long winder is the best winder. Why not use both?
(Jul. 01, 2016  11:38 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: From what I'm hearing, the sword launcher is the best launcher but the long winder is the best winder. Why not use both?

I believe only the Sword Winder works with the Sword Launcher. Read through the Xeno Xcalibur topic, I mentioned something about that.
Really? That's silly. Could have sold twice the launchers otherwise.
(Jul. 02, 2016  11:09 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Really? That's silly. Could have sold twice the launchers otherwise.

It's not silly. The Sword Winder is completely different in design from the typical Winder, so the mechanism wouldn't function with it.