[Product]  B-45 Beyblade Light Launcher & Long Winder

It looks like the Long Winder released in the Beyblade Custom Set Stamina & Balance Type is getting a separate release. It had a rotating handle, for the player's comfort in choosing an angle. This should come out on May 21st 2016.
That's hilarious, I was talking with someone this morning about this getting a separate release.
thanks for news Kai-V!!!

i wonder if this winder may have some improvements over previous one
(Jan. 27, 2016  9:00 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: thanks for news Kai-V!!!

i wonder if this winder may have some improvements over previous one

There's nothing wrong with the old one so probably not.

I'm glad it's getting it's own release. People who want to use the long winder can now without having to spend out on the Reshuffle Set.
OH YEAH.

I need this thing badly, because after intensively practicing with the Burst BeyLauncher I realized how horrible my launch is, haha.
I am actually excited for this. I love long winders.
Cool! A little surprised it's getting a standalone release, but it certainly would have been weird if it was only ever released in that custom set.
Here is the Light Launcher and Long Winder I think so. They have choosen Rantarou's Orange Color I see.
I am not sure if these would be the ones releasing but it pretty much seems so !

[Image: CgD0cP2VIAAZ7W0_zps3v8wq75w.jpg]

[Image: CgD0cJhUIAAFLt6_zpsk43f3ggr.jpg]

[Image: CgD0cM1UsAAotMW_zpsnwudjet2.jpg]

[Image: CgD0bpYUMAArOZo_zpsn4fnofza.jpg]

Source :- https://twitter.com/Kirino_Gin/status/72...7744448512

On a Side note I think the Rich green would have also looked good instead of Orange !

Cheers !!!
Burst.
Wow! It looks cool. Thanks burst
Thanks for the update. Happy to see the winder is black Grin
Awesome i don't use string launchers because im not really comfortable with those but i love the long winder.
I will finally be able to get this and try it out, but just to say, the official description even just says that the Long Winder gives a stronger launch than usual (with a simple winder), not the strongest launch in the game, which they say for the BeyLauncher. I really doubt the Long Winder mechanically makes more powerful launches. In any case, let us see if I unlock that record between 1250 and 1500, because right now my BeyLogger has been stuck at that since the beginning.
They can say whatever they want; I definitely find the Light Launcher + Longwinder to produce stronger launches than the BeyLauncher, personally Smile I've never hit 1,500 on the BeyLogger but admittedly I haven't actually used it in ages since I find it harder to launch with it.
i don't really like the orange colour, but that's just a minor thing.

really glad that i can now have two long winders, it's kind of a pain only having one.

hopefully TT releases different colours like they do with the beylauncher.

i really liked the original see through blue colour of the light launcher that came with one of the sets.
Yesssss, glad it's black. Eee
Hope these don't have the new teeth that are worse than the old ones (in my experience) although in all likeliness they probably will Unhappy
BB-34 in Metal Fight was a orange Launcher like this!
(Apr. 18, 2016  4:55 PM)黄山 乱太郎 Wrote: BB-34 in Metal Fight was a orange Launcher like this!

Ha! I remembered they released an orange Light Launcher but I didn't realize they used the same product number for this as they did for the Metal Fight one.
(Apr. 18, 2016  6:44 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2016  4:55 PM)黄山 乱太郎 Wrote: BB-34 in Metal Fight was a orange Launcher like this!

Ha! I remembered they released an orange Light Launcher but I didn't realize they used the same product number for this as they did for the Metal Fight one.

Got news for you: 34 and 45 are not the same number.
(Apr. 16, 2016  10:05 AM)Ultra Wrote: Hope these don't have the new teeth that are worse than the old ones (in my experience) although in all likeliness they probably will Unhappy
Hey,
I really didn't know about this till now !
I just hope this new Light launcher wont be like those as you mentioned Friend.

(Apr. 15, 2016  7:02 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i don't really like the orange colour, but that's just a minor thing.

really glad that i can now have two long winders, it's kind of a pain only having one.

hopefully TT releases different colours like they do with the beylauncher.

i really liked the original see through blue colour of the light launcher that came with one of the sets.
I really wanted a different colour but you know yeah its a small thing so No Problem !

Also As you said its a Minor thing. There is also a Song called Minor thing From The album "By The Way' and its one of my Favourite actually by the Red Chilli Hot Peppers Band.
By the way No intention to go Off Topic Hah !

And Thanks Brad Smile

Cheers !!!
Burst.
I'm so happy this is getting a separate release! I really love using mine.
Who knew they were sponsored by Home Depot :p
So did anyone pick this up? I got two and I find both of them to be by far the best Light Launchers I've used. Smooth and very fast launches.
(Jun. 09, 2016  12:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: So did anyone pick this up? I got two and I find both of them to be by far the best Light Launchers I've used. Smooth and very fast launches.

Heck yea, used mine during BeyDays and it works like a charm. Managed to get some powerful launches out of it, especially with my improved launch technique (you know, just the sideways launch). Lovin the long winder and the orange light launcher is growing on me too.