[Product]  B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C

Horusood Dual Layer evolution that will come out on May 21st 28th 2016 for 972 yen.

[Image: 6281.jpg]
This Beyblade will be released on my birthday date! xD
awesome bet the driver will be something like Screw Holy horusood Slate Screw or something
I hope this one will be better than it's predecessor, haha. I really do wonder what the 'evolution' of Edge would be.. Chief - Hmm ...

(Apr. 22, 2016  12:41 AM)KnightPro Wrote: awesome bet the driver will be something like Screw Holy horusood Slate Screw or something

I am sorry, but I do not understand this at all...
These names, man Chief - Uh.
In any case, now that I'm trying to get into Burst, it looks like I'll have a lot of purchases to make come May...
What's wrong with the name? Horusood is based on the Egyptian god Horus so "Holy" works pretty well to me.
Hopefully we can get some good parts from this one, if we got a metal tipped driver that would be cool, but its too soon I would think.
yea maybe it would be like a thumbtack driver or something its kinda hard to predict the evolution of edge.
I expect we'll see something like DS, a sharp tip inside a wide ring with space between to create what is essentially a low friction WD. That or the fins of edge will gain some angling.
What the name'll be I really couldn't say though, especially since S is taken so it can't be the aforementioned "Screw".
If G wasn't taken, a WD like tip with a hollow between like DS only the sharp lines with the slope would be called Glide.
Yea Glide that sounds good also maybe the driver will be like press a fusion of 2 drivers.
(Apr. 22, 2016  4:12 AM)SAOKirito Wrote: Hopefully we can get some good parts from this one, if we got a metal tipped driver that would be cool, but its too soon I would think.

I dunno, it will have been almost a year? We've already gotten two free-spinning Drivers so I don't know if typical timelines apply. Impossible to predict.

Whatever it is, I don't think it can be worse than Edge.
Maybe its gonna be like a flat screwdriver blade
i really would like to something akin to wolborg 2; sg bearing version 2, or jiraiya ms; bearing core 2.

i kind of sad that TT never released bearing drive with a rubber tip during MFB generation.
Let's not turn this into a Burst wishlist thread.
Honestly quite excited for this one, I liked the originals looks, and seeing how every DL upgrade has topped the original looks wise to me, let's hope this is the same. Y'know, considering they created more new drivers than new disks, they'll be bound to run out at some point, so I'm presuming this could possibly be New Disk and used driver, and I might just be speculating, but I can totally see this using Gyro.
Apparently this is still a Stamina type, and the Dual Layer Holy Horusood protrudes almost considerably outward to gain a lot of centrifugal force... So far, all of the huge Layers have been rather bad, like Trident, so I do not know if this is a wise thing hah.
Lets see if Takara Tomy made an improvement this time XD Im pretty sure that they with change edge into something like Unite except with protrusions instead of a circle...
I just saw H2 and it looks... rounder I guess? The Driver is, well you'll see and the disk looks cool! Someone will post the pic.
(May. 12, 2016  6:09 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I just saw H2 and it looks... rounder I guess? The Driver is, well you'll see and the disk looks cool! Someone will post the pic.
I know you said someone will post it, but where did you find it?
[Image: 16bh4cp.jpg]

(Credit goes to marutti.)

Apparently, it's Holy Horusood Upper Claw. Erm... at least it's not Edge again. I think it is a little rounder than before but overall, it looks very similar to the original Horusood.
Cool to see Claw getting a regular release. H2 looks pretty bad.

Also, it would be nice if WBO members would share information here when they get it rather than sharing it amongst themselves privately (unless of course, it was disclosed to you under the condition of confidentiality). Smile We work hard to bring breaking news whenever we have it, and we'd appreciate you doing the same!
(May. 12, 2016  6:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Cool to see Claw getting a regular release. H2 looks pretty bad.

Also, it would be nice if WBO members would share information here when they get it rather than sharing it amongst themselves privately (unless of course, it was disclosed to you under the condition of confidentiality). Smile We work hard to bring breaking news whenever we have it, and we'd appreciate you doing the same!

I posted it because I had permission from marutti to so yeah...
I like that at least Claw isn't in an RB. Although it seems weird for them to release the new Horusood with an even older Driver but at least it's good. Upper on the other hand looks bad, and H2 is like a rougher Chaos to me.

Thanks LOL-y Rancher and Marutti.
(May. 12, 2016  6:29 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(May. 12, 2016  6:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Cool to see Claw getting a regular release. H2 looks pretty bad.

I posted it because I had permission from marutti to so yeah...

Marutti only just shared the photos with us and we immediately upon receipt got his permission to post them here. Don't worry Brad, we are not keeping info to ourselves. Grin

Although we have some extra photos, but we have no idea where to put them...
Gimme a sec and I'll find where to put them.