[Product]  B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V

(Apr. 14, 2016  11:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is the complete campaign page on Kirin's website:
http://www.kirin.co.jp/campaign/beverage...index.html

Forget the Beyblades; I want that suitcase.
Me too, I want that suitcase but with only the V2BV Rich Green Version in it, after that the other bey I dont need them

(Apr. 14, 2016  2:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2016  11:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is the complete campaign page on Kirin's website:

(Apr. 14, 2016  2:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

(Apr. 14, 2016  3:17 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Me too, I want that suitcase but with only the V2BV Rich Green Version in it, after that the other bey I dont need them

Same Here !!! This is I think one of the best campaigns I have ever seen Hah !
The Rich Green Victory Valkyrie with that Green Launcher looks so Incredible or as to say So Beautiful.

That would be one of most rarest launcher with Rich Green V2 !
I wish I could participate ! And yes Brad your right Forget the Beyblades.

This case is all I Need with those 20 Beyblades in it. (If those twenty Beyblades are recolors or limited version too if not then just case with Rich Green V2BV hah.)

Thanks for Sharing the Link Kai.

Cheers !!!
Burst.
Ohhh boy. My v2 was supposed to be signed for, but guess what? I. was. at. school. great
OK, 1234beyblade's was not a freak accident...

https://twitter.com/0745Poteto999/status...4700313601
Wow. It's been less than two weeks since it is out.
(Apr. 16, 2016  1:08 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Wow. It's been less than two weeks since it is out.

Yes, and many thousands have been sold and we've seen two incidents. Not to mention that it makes more sense these issues would appear shortly after release since that's when they're played with most.
Imagine matching the V2 layer with the Central S-AR mod with the Dark Series S-AR?
i wanna know why this case isn't the Official Bladers "Box" Speechless
Side view that shows the recoloured Disk and Driver of Victory Valkyrie .B.V Rich Green Ver., whose name is based on the Rich Green Tea beverage by Kirin by the way:

[Image: VictoryValkyrieRichGreenVer.jpg]

Also a closer view of the Beyblades that will be in the Collectors' Case:
[Image: KirinCollectorsCaseBeybladeBurst.jpg]

And the campaign video:
Dang... Every single beyblade... I want that so bad. Except the green and yellow look terrible together.
That case sums up everything I have always said Beyblade could be. It's sleek, stylish, minimalist, yet unashamedly a case specifically for Beyblades. It is not plastered with crazy graphics, garish colors or anime characters but it still conforms to the true vibe of the Burst series. Its visual design gives an air of importance and legitimacy to the contents of the case. The interior looks practical and its carrying capacity seems about right for a day-trip.

And everybody obvious loves it.

Case closed.
(Apr. 18, 2016  2:07 AM)Beylon Wrote: That case sums up everything I have always said Beyblade could be. It's sleek, stylish, minimalist, yet unashamedly a case specifically for Beyblades. It is not plastered with crazy graphics, garish colors or anime characters but it still conforms to the true vibe of the Burst series. Its visual design gives an air of importance and legitimacy to the contents of the case. The interior looks practical and its carrying capacity seems about right for a day-trip.

Case closed.

To be honest, TAKARA-TOMY and Japan in general has been doing that for ages. It is just Hasbro who does the kiddish stuff. There might have been a similar case during Metal Fight Beyblade, I cannot remember.
Also, isn't kinda early to release this kind of stuff ?
Well, it makes more sense to do it now and they can have an even number of Beyblades that fit in that case instead of waiting and putting an arguable selection of Beyblades that fit in there hah. Also, we had that Mitsuya Cider campaign in Metal Fight Beyblade around when Earth Aquila was released, so it would be around now, in comparison, no? Perhaps just two or three months earlier.
(Apr. 18, 2016  2:07 AM)Beylon Wrote: That case sums up everything I have always said Beyblade could be. It's sleek, stylish, minimalist, yet unashamedly a case specifically for Beyblades. It is not plastered with crazy graphics, garish colors or anime characters but it still conforms to the true vibe of the Burst series. Its visual design gives an air of importance and legitimacy to the contents of the case. The interior looks practical and its carrying capacity seems about right for a day-trip.

Case closed.

Everybody being, of course, a handful of teenage and adult enthusiasts on an internet message board. Smile
How do you get that case? I would look so boss walking into a tournament with that..

In all seriousness, thought, is it an exclusive or something?
(Apr. 18, 2016  3:48 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: How do you get that case? I would look so boss walking into a tournament with that..

In all seriousness, thought, is it an exclusive or something?

It was explained a few pages ago: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-34-St...pid1320773
the chances of me owning the case is 0%

but how much would this case cost minus the beyblade included.

i'm pretty sure none of the winners would want to sell the case due to 500 existing.

but just out of my curiosity, if one of the winners were to sell it, how much would it cost.
(Apr. 18, 2016  4:19 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: the chances of me owning the case is 0%

but how much would this case cost minus the beyblade included.

i'm pretty sure none of the winners would want to sell the case due to 500 existing.

but just out of my curiosity, if one of the winners were to sell it, how much would it cost.

How could anyone possibly know this?
Green V2 campaign is very troublesome.
I bought 6 bottles to apply 3 times in one time.
But you need 2 bottles receipt every times.
I ask to clerk could you separate it to each 2 bottles.
When you buy it please be carefull.
To anyone who wants the case it probably wouldn't be hard to get that kind of case and some foam and then cut the holes out of the foam. Manicben did it.
Well it is apparently impossible for an American to obtain without buying in the aftermarket, so I will just have to take the loss on this one...Crying
(Apr. 18, 2016  5:48 PM)Ultra Wrote: To anyone who wants the case it probably wouldn't be hard to get that kind of case and some foam and then cut the holes out of the foam. Manicben did it.

Yeah, it wouldn't be hard to make your own–literally everyone in WARIBEY in Japan uses them–but everyone wants this one because it's Beyblade Burst-branded.
[Image: 1FdQSb6.png]

this confuses me: what layer is this? it looks too curvy to be spriggan.