[Product]  B-27 wbba. Official Bladers Box

A new carry case to come out on December 28th 2015 for around 2400 yen.

I just bought a case so I hope this sucks, although I will almost inevitably buy it anyway.
Yeah I'm not getting it unless it comes with an exclusive bey or something. Gonna be an expensive month already. Lol
When I hear a bladers box I think of something like a starter pack maybe with a grip, carry case, launchers, etc. 2400 yen better include at least two of what I just said.
(Oct. 28, 2015  5:22 AM)Tri Wrote: When I hear a bladers box I think of something like a starter pack maybe with a grip, carry case, launchers, etc. 2400 yen better include at least two of what I just said.

Ah no, it is actually almost certain that it is just a carry case hah.
I hope it comes with something.
Hasbro is usually better with those things; like Rock Zurafa in the Metal Masters portable stadium; or White Cetus in the carrying case.
Yeah I think at most you would get one recolored bey. But yeah, i dont think Takara has ever released a case with one before, so prolly wont even get that. Totally not worth it. I will stick to $3.50 organizers tyvm.
Hmm, I do like official supplies and what not so I'm going to give this a buy post-Christmas and invest in it. The burst rush is coming and when Hasbro begins there run. I wanna be prepared for what's ahead.

(Oct. 28, 2015  5:54 AM)Neo Wrote: I hope it comes with something.
Hasbro is usually better with those things; like Rock Zurafa in the Metal Masters portable stadium; or White Cetus in the carrying case.

Yeah, gave you something to carry them in. While it was welcomed, it was also appreciated since you actually have something both to start out with if you're a nooband or if you're a collector, you can snag 2 things in one purchase.
Hope it comes with a Bey. Maybe Amaterios?
I am quite sure TAKARA-TOMY has a history of including litterally zero Beyblades with their Carry Cases ever, since 1999.
(Oct. 29, 2015  5:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am quite sure TAKARA-TOMY has a history of including litterally zero Beyblades with their Carry Cases ever, since 1999.

That sucks. You would think they would incentivize you to buy the product but I can get a box just like it for $5...
The BeyCarriers from Metal Fight Beyblade all cost 2100 yen except the filmsy Waist Type one, so when I wrote "around 2400 yen" in the opening post, that means that the actual retail price will be lower or equal, not higher. Therefore, it is very safe to assume that the case costs 2100 to make and that it would have to cost at least 3000 yen to come with a Beyblade.
This item is confirmed to come with no Beyblades or parts. It will have two levels and will have room to store pieces, a launcher as well as a BeyLogger.

The box is white :

From : https://twitter.com/sarena4649/status/67...7056132098
I've long outgrown 1st party Bey cases, so I don't have much interest. A shame it doesn't come with anything special.
(Dec. 14, 2015  6:48 PM)Naijalak Wrote: I've long outgrown 1st party Bey cases, so I don't have much interest. A shame it doesn't come with anything special.

I have a first party case from G-Revolution but that's about it. As nice as it would be to have an "official" case, using fishing tackle boxes is cheaper and can store more parts.
Exactly. I snagged some large tackle boxes a while back ago for practically nothing, and they're the best.
(Dec. 14, 2015  8:56 PM)Naijalak Wrote: Exactly. I snagged some large tackle boxes a while back ago for practically nothing, and they're the best.

I paid $2.60 for my tackle boxes and each one holds 18 Beyblades. Compare that to the Takara cases, which hold maybe $12 and cost around $10-15. It's just not worth it, in my opinion.
(Oct. 29, 2015  5:22 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2015  5:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am quite sure TAKARA-TOMY has a history of including litterally zero Beyblades with their Carry Cases ever, since 1999.

That sucks. You would think they would incentivize you to buy the product but I can get a box just like it for $5...

in india you can buy it for 1$ or less.
Here is the official image :

OK...I have to admit that looks really nice. I love the foam inserts.
Yep I'll be needing this. My tackle box just doesn't cut it
Ok......... i take my words back. CHEHEN-FIREFIRE may buy it he is really finding somthing looks that professional.
The beyblades on the box ad is s little misleading, unless all those beys come with it (which I doubt) so nevertheless it's of no major concern.

Though the box looks pretty cool...Wish it was black though.

(Dec. 17, 2015  11:13 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: Ok......... i take my words back. CHEHEN-FIREFIRE may buy it he is really finding somthing looks that professional.

Wait,what?

Oh shared account
Wow this is exactly the same as the old MFB case but with the foam bits changed and yet they increased the price by 300 yen compared to the old one. At least they changed the color though.
Do we get a Beypoint Card with this ?? If yes how much Beypoints ?
Cheers !!!
Burst.