[Product]  B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme

(Jan. 20, 2016  5:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I would say it's too early to draw a conclusion, but I haven't found it that great. Stamina is just awful and while its sword-point can deliver powerful hits, that's pretty much the only part of Xcalibur that can deliver real damage and it doesn't land that often.

If it would be like the advertisement and literally stab its enemies would be better and funny to see then LOL
(Jan. 20, 2016  5:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I would say it's too early to draw a conclusion, but I haven't found it that great. Stamina is just awful and while its sword-point can deliver powerful hits, that's pretty much the only part of Xcalibur that can deliver real damage and it doesn't land that often.

Yeah, I agree. I haven't found that it is best in kind for anything. You would think that the strong teeth would make it impossible to burst, but it really doesn't, from my experience anyway
It has strong teeth, for sure, but that sword design has crazy recoil.
So far as for a pure attack Xcalibur layer combo is not that good. He is good mostly for balance combos. Stamina not really and defence not at all, it has too much recoil with the sword.
(Jan. 20, 2016  11:23 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: So far as for a pure attack Xcalibur layer combo is not that good. He is good mostly for balance combos.

Such as? It has poor stamina and defense; if you remove it from Xtreme, it loses its attack power, too. So it has kind of nothing going for it.
Thinking it could be good with Quake, since its uneven (bouncy) and has strong teeth to lessen self bursts.
Sure Xcalibur has strong teeth but it can easily get burst when battle against Chaos Heavy Massive.

Xcalibur is only good for quick attack, if it can't burst the other bey after the 1st hit. it has a big chance to loose the battle.
WHF Gold Xcalibur comes with a translucent black BeyLauncher.

[Image: ZWaksbO.png]

Source: https://twitter.com/jumbo_tmj/status/690693339646033920

I NEED THIS
Oh damn. Apparently it is really not hard to get either, so I have hopes that there will be plenty up for auction and that they will never reach higher than thirty dollars.

Yo the rubber is black, too cool :

[Image: CZXhJMgUkAAtIv2.jpg]

https://twitter.com/nibosi001/status/690705692693409792
https://twitter.com/jumbo_tmj/status/690695246838046720
Yeah, I've seen a couple of these listed on YJA. They're surprisingly on the cheaper side.

They're sooo pretty Gasp
(Jan. 23, 2016  2:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo the rubber is black, too cool :

Haha, I saw this too but forgot to post it. Was way more excited for the black BeyLauncher.
I like how they put everything in monochrome, (on the box), kinda like the Plastic recolours back in the days.

Man, I hope somebody will make a repaint of this bey and add some black. It would be just epic.
OMG I want two now.
Wow , Just awesome, we are suppose to get a 2 of them let's hope our contact gets it today at WHF 2016. If we are lucky will have footage from the show tomorrow.

[Image: CZXiGMyVAAA2daY.jpg]

Red stadium Pic
Gold Xcalibur is cool.
(Jan. 23, 2016  4:36 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Gold Xcalibur is cool.

Understatement of the year
(Jan. 23, 2016  4:40 AM)caek Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2016  4:36 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Gold Xcalibur is cool.

Understatement of the year

Way better than the original IMO, then again I wasn't the biggest fan of the original colour.
I could care less about Xcalibur; gimme that black launcher. Gasp

Thanks for the updates, guys!
Glad I got 4 of those bad boys....
(Jan. 23, 2016  4:45 AM)Angry Face Wrote: I could care less about Xcalibur; gimme that black launcher. Gasp

Thanks for the updates, guys!

Gold Driver + black rubber is a dream.
I just want to make CFX with it lol

A terrible combo? Yes. But it will look so pretty o3o
(Jan. 23, 2016  2:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh damn. Apparently it is really not hard to get either, so I have hopes that there will be plenty up for auction and that they will never reach higher than thirty dollars.

If you haven't checked YJA, they go around for that price currently! Just picked up one myself.

On another note, no clue where to post this, but the red stadiums are also up and they're not that expensive either - this is the lowest i've seen so far (i got mine for 2800yen):
http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...r144345512
(Jan. 23, 2016  3:54 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2016  2:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh damn. Apparently it is really not hard to get either, so I have hopes that there will be plenty up for auction and that they will never reach higher than thirty dollars.

If you haven't checked YJA, they go around for that price currently! Just picked up one myself.

On another note, no clue where to post this, but the red stadiums are also up and they're not that expensive either - this is the lowest i've seen so far (i got mine for 2800yen):
http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...r144345512

Lol, I just bought both WHF exclusives on YJA via zenmarket (so 300 yen fee per item but meh).
Got Gold XFX for 3500 yen and red stadium for 2500 yen! (Does not include zenmarket fee or domestic shipping)
I think those were good prices and I have @[Stars] to thank for, since he linked me to them Grin
Cheers buddy!

Btw, where can I find more info about the red stadium? I literally have no idea what it is. Another B-09 recolour or something new?
Just a recolor of B-09. Smile
It is called the Tokumei BeyStadium, or Extraordinary/Mission BeyStadium. It really just has a red base and ink-style lettering on it with a large bag for it. I am personally only considering to buy it for the bag, since it fits a stadium, but even then, do I really need it hah ?