[Product]  B-21 Beyblade Custom Set Attack & Balance

(Aug. 15, 2015  7:36 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: What would be the names of disk and driver of Monoborus? How would they look like?
Well would be a nice set. I would buy it.

You will have to wait for Takara to give more info about it.
the only info that they gave it's Minoboros will be an Attack Type
(Aug. 06, 2015  4:32 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Sorry guys, Monoboros it's not a Minotaur

from what I can say, it's looks like a giant Squid
or something like this insect

but I am pretty sure that's a giant Squid
Lets just wait and see what it is and it's Minoboros not Monoboros
OkinawamTS has seen the catalogue because he sells Beyblade at his store. so I'm inclined to believe him.
SO do these have an entire Bey or just 3 layers?
Since the colour of the Driver can be seen in the middle of the Layer, and at that price, it should be three full Beyblades.
(Nov. 03, 2015  3:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Since the colour of the Driver can be seen in the middle of the Layer, and at that price, it should be three full Beyblades.

Ah, didn't catch that. Hope we get some new parts other than just the layers.
(Nov. 03, 2015  3:42 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: SO do these have an entire Bey or just 3 layers?

of course 3 full beyblades, otherwise it will be extremely expensive for just 3 Layers (which are not LIMITED edition)
Especially that in December , people will be able to get beyblade layers from Gasha machine for just 300 yen
As said in a previous post of mine about "Reshuffle set stamina & defense", the star of this set will be personaly the new bey that is guaranteed in package. "Reshuffle set attack & balance" also combines well together with the formerly mentioned set when considering the exras you get besides the beys themselves. As someone who never picked up a separately sold grip or launcher for burst, this works out well for me.
apparently from what I read on a BBS Beyblade, TakaraTomy has modified the content of this set
now the DeathScyther should be red
and all the Disks should be painted

the guy who wrote that said that he got the info in the DM from ザラス, (which was maybe in a mail magazine from Toysrus)
Thanks for letting us know!
Awesome. Red Deathscyther will look super sexy, and painted disks are confirmed? Even better. Now I am just wondering if they are still going to include a longer winder
here is the 1st official picture got from the Toysrus Christmas book
[Image: 20151111_fc841a.jpg]
Somehow Minoboros looks a lot better to me than the red Deathscyther. Anyhow, thank you very much for the pictures here and in the B-22 thread.

Damn does that tip on Minoboros look like Q though ...
Looks like minoboros has completely new parts Grin
Haha, it's definitely Q. Oh no.

The Layer looks nuts though. A lot of three-dimensionality to the design, which Burst has been lacking a lot of.

SKY BLUE SPREAD
Releasing this Saturday!!!!!!
Holy mother and father!!!! YESSSS!!!!!!
(Nov. 11, 2015  6:03 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: Looks like minoboros has completely new parts Grin

Only two, since we do not know if the Disk is just a red recolour of one that already exists.
(Nov. 11, 2015  6:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Haha, it's definitely Q. Oh no.

The Layer looks nuts though. A lot of three-dimensionality to the design, which Burst has been lacking a lot of.

SKY BLUE SPREAD

No, I bet its something more stampeedy-ish, if that makes sense, like a star-shaped flat like we had in mfb? The layer looks like a possible offspring of Aero and central, and Minoboros looks like Amaterios on Speed.
Whoa, Minoboros looks intense. Can't wait to pick this up!
I'm seriously loving the look of Miniboros it looks like a Rhinoceros Beetle, also the recolored disks are looking awesome! Let's hope TT start to bring out more recolored disks in future sets, it's a silly thing to focus on but they're just so cool looking.
(Nov. 11, 2015  7:33 AM)ClaraM Wrote: I'm seriously loving the look of Miniboros it looks like a Rhinoceros Beetle, also the recolored disks are looking awesome! Let's hope TT start to bring out more recolored disks in future sets, it's a silly thing to focus on but they're just so cool looking.

Excalibur will be with a Red Disk, so they might do more in the future
(Nov. 11, 2015  7:53 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2015  7:33 AM)ClaraM Wrote: I'm seriously loving the look of Miniboros it looks like a Rhinoceros Beetle, also the recolored disks are looking awesome! Let's hope TT start to bring out more recolored disks in future sets, it's a silly thing to focus on but they're just so cool looking.

Excalibur will be with a Red Disk, so they might do more in the future

That's actually good news, as much as they're all the same thing I'm a sucker for recolours especially recolored disks.
Are those the rubber grips? Would be nice if they were included in this set.
THEY DID IT.

Can't wait to see how the new Q sucks.