[Product]  B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set (Super Hyperion MR.Tp.Xp-2, King Helios MR.Gg.Zl-10)

You can make 5 combination with both so a total of 10 forms so prepare you're wallets cause of you want all their combination its going to be pricey lol.
(Oct. 09, 2022  1:47 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Am I hearing wrong, or can you use both left and right spin cores on both Super and King?

Super and King are Dual Spin BU Blades yes.
(Oct. 09, 2022  3:15 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: You can make 5 combination with both so a total of 10 forms so prepare you're wallets cause of you want all their combination its going to be pricey lol.

Hope 8 sets is enough
(Oct. 09, 2022  7:42 AM)shindivinity Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2022  3:15 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: You can make 5 combination with both so a total of 10 forms so prepare you're wallets cause of you want all their combination its going to be pricey lol.

Hope 8 sets is enough

I think its enough haven't done the math yet lol.
Design flaw in B-203
Unable to lock if using dual spin core
The teeth just moves together with the driver/disc

These dual spin layers are meant for fixed-direction cores
(Oct. 10, 2022  12:54 PM)BeyBurstMY Wrote: Design flaw in B-203

So cant use Spriggan and Achilles core?
(Oct. 10, 2022  2:44 PM)WickedHero Wrote:

Unless you find something to jam the teeth from turning on the top while locking
Hello, I have a question, I do not understand very well, but if I buy this set twice, will I be able to make more combo like this following one?
https://jp.mercari.com/item/m58162372279
Yea got mine today, very easy to change around
To make every blade independently you needs 5 sets.
It appears as though the H-gear parts are designed to be mutually exclusive with themselves, meaning you can't make a combo using two metal H-gear parts, or two plastic H-gear parts. 
Also, despite the plastic part fitting on both Dynamite and Dangerous, the metal part has protrusions that make it only fit on Divine, meaning that the H-gear is limited to use on Divine, with no other blade being compatible.
(Oct. 10, 2022  2:44 PM)WickedHero Wrote:

Works fine for me

Only the divine h gear cannot work for the dual spin cores for me in right spin mode.
I just got my 2 DX sets today. Now that I have them I have to say this is probably my favorite db/bu release so far. I dont like the r/l fusions but rr and ll are amazing. Bearing drift is insane. The launcher (although not my favorite color way) has a long string along with a smooth strong launch. I think if you build and balance tune them correctly, all 4 blades are at least A-tier in their own way. Great for attack but all of them can equalize decently as well. They are also very heavy and great in same spin. I believe this set was a great move on TTs part. These beys will add diversity to the meta and shake things up long after BU has ended. I could talk all day about finally having a competitive semi rubber semi plastic left spin layer. Although you need 2 of them, this set is hands down my favorite so far.
(Oct. 14, 2022  6:02 AM)Zektor Wrote: I just got my 2 DX sets today. Now that I have them I have to say this is probably my favorite db/bu release so far. I dont like the r/l fusions but rr and ll are amazing. Bearing drift is insane. The launcher (although not my favorite color way) has a long string along with a smooth strong launch. I think if you build and balance tune them correctly, all 4 blades are at least A-tier in their own way. Great for attack but all of them can equalize decently as well. They are also very heavy and great in same spin.  I believe this set was a great move on TTs part. These beys will add diversity to the meta and shake things up long after BU has ended. I could talk all day about finally having a competitive semi rubber semi plastic left spin layer. Although you need 2 of them, this set is hands down my favorite so far.

Same, mine just arrived today and so far, a lot of this set looks promising. Although I'm not a huge fan of the metal parts, since the blade is almost completely hollowed out, presumably to compensate for the weight of the metal. Eventually I'll get around to weighing everything, but I'm excited to mess with Super RR and especially right-spin King RR. 

I almost wish I had Wind to do testing against; but getting two of this set was a huge purchase that I'm still not 100% sure was worth it. I definitely wish TT had done this set differently (Super RR and King MM as the stock combos, anyone?), but I guess it's too late now. At least I'll be saving a couple $$ by skipping the Spriggan set.
Zeal is very confusing in terms of performance.
In Zankye's vid, Guilty kept on KOing it.
In Nestring's vid, it somehow survived getting KOed.
Maybe Zeal is better in the DB Stadium?

(Oct. 14, 2022  6:49 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2022  6:02 AM)Zektor Wrote: I just got my 2 DX sets today. Now that I have them I have to say this is probably my favorite db/bu release so far. I dont like the r/l fusions but rr and ll are amazing. Bearing drift is insane. The launcher (although not my favorite color way) has a long string along with a smooth strong launch. I think if you build and balance tune them correctly, all 4 blades are at least A-tier in their own way. Great for attack but all of them can equalize decently as well. They are also very heavy and great in same spin.  I believe this set was a great move on TTs part. These beys will add diversity to the meta and shake things up long after BU has ended. I could talk all day about finally having a competitive semi rubber semi plastic left spin layer. Although you need 2 of them, this set is hands down my favorite so far.

Same, mine just arrived today and so far, a lot of this set looks promising. Although I'm not a huge fan of the metal parts, since the blade is almost completely hollowed out, presumably to compensate for the weight of the metal. Eventually I'll get around to weighing everything, but I'm excited to mess with Super RR and especially right-spin King RR. 

I almost wish I had Wind to do testing against; but getting two of this set was a huge purchase that I'm still not 100% sure was worth it. I definitely wish TT had done this set differently (Super RR and King MM as the stock combos, anyone?), but I guess it's too late now. At least I'll be saving a couple $$ by skipping the Spriggan set.
Good news: MSD has tested out the SuperKing Fusion, apparently their performance are ok-ish, not as bad as Eclipse per say. He did note that most of the other bladers he saw (likely in Taiwan) opted for the Double (Material) blades of the same kind, rubber being preferable.
(Oct. 14, 2022  6:49 AM)BladerGem Wrote:

Finally got around to weighing the parts new parts, I can't speak to their balancing but each respective side weighs remarkably close to the same, however the rubber blades weigh roughly .10 grams less than the metal blades.

Super M: 7.90
King M: 7.96
King M: 7.94
Super R: 7.79
Super R: 7.81
King R: 7.84
King R: 7.79
(Oct. 20, 2022  4:49 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2022  6:49 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Same, mine just arrived today and so far, a lot of this set looks promising. Although I'm not a huge fan of the metal parts, since the blade is almost completely hollowed out, presumably to compensate for the weight of the metal. Eventually I'll get around to weighing everything, but I'm excited to mess with Super RR and especially right-spin King RR. 

Finally got around to weighing the parts new parts, I can't speak to their balancing but each respective side weighs remarkably close to the same, however the rubber blades weigh roughly .10 grams less than the metal blades.

Also, I learned that the A-gear is incompatible with H-gear in high mode.
This part isn't true (From Zankye's video)
(Oct. 20, 2022  5:15 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2022  4:49 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Finally got around to weighing the parts new parts, I can't speak to their balancing but each respective side weighs remarkably close to the same, however the rubber blades weigh roughly .10 grams less than the metal blades.

Also, I learned that the A-gear is incompatible with H-gear in high mode.
This part isn't true (From Zankye's video)

You are absolutely correct, I uh... I think I forgot to move the DB chip when I was putting the H-gear on in high mode 💀

My original post has been updated accordingly.
[Image: 308879555_508696801141010_35522299197129...e=638C0FB1]
My Bearing Drift had this flaky fingerprint pattern on its red plastic tip, can't feel it with finger but with needle can. Does this affect performance at all? Does anyone had this issue too?
(Nov. 04, 2022  8:11 AM)WickedHero Wrote: [Image: 308879555_508696801141010_35522299197129...e=638C0FB1]
My Bearing Drift had this flaky fingerprint pattern on its red plastic tip, can't feel it with finger but with needle can. Does this affect performance at all? Does anyone had this issue too?

Neither of mine are that bad, but they do both seem to have some... imperfections? The best way I could describe it would be like someone poorly applied a coat of nail polish or lacquer to them and some of it chipped off. It reminds me of an old car that has those spots where the protective coating got worn away. Kind of like this, I guess?

It's hard to tell, but I think my regular Drift, Mobius, and Bearing' all have a similar issue, so it may be a manufacturing issue pertaining to the material used for these tips, which I believe all use POM?
(Nov. 04, 2022  10:31 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2022  8:11 AM)WickedHero Wrote: [Image: 308879555_508696801141010_35522299197129...e=638C0FB1]

Neither of mine are that bad, but they do both seem to have some... imperfections? The best way I could describe it would be like someone poorly applied a coat of nail polish or lacquer to them and some of it chipped off. It reminds me of an old car that has those spots where the protective coating got worn away. Kind of like this, I guess?

It's hard to tell, but I think my regular Drift, Mobius, and Bearing' all have a similar issue, so it may be a manufacturing issue pertaining to the material used for these tips, which I believe all use POM?

Ah yes. Thats what i mean, i never had mobius not drift before, so this normal stuff for POM tip like mobius, bearing drift?
Do we understand why the full name of Divine Belial from the set is called Divine Belial.Nx.BDr(1 Gear)?
while it's not Divine Belial.Nx.BDr(H Gear)
on the box "1" is pronounced as "First"