[Product]  B-201 Zest Achilles Customize Set (Zest Achilles.Il.Qt'-4)

Achilles DB core is a slightly heavier Spriggan's and has burst stopper tabs, that's it.

4 is a very heavy armour, amongst the heaviest, and it has a bit more OWD based on the underside, so it'll be really good for stamina.

Zest is unfortunately really disappointing. I expected this to weigh at least 13-14g based on what I thought would be a bulky layer, but this thing's only 10g. The weight isn't everything of course, but it would need to have a really promising shape to be good.

Illegal being 32g is pretty insane. While not the heaviest, it's comparable to Giga and if we take into account that it has high OWD and round perimeter, it'll probably have better stamina than it. I don't know if this'll be better than Fortress for attack, as it depends on the burst resistance, which I imagine wouldn't be that high.

Quattro', again I'm not fond of this being on Achilles, as it feels like a driver that should belong to only Spriggan due to being an upgrade to one of it's most iconic parts, Zeta. Regardless, Quattro' is a much needed upgrade and could make it somewhat viable.

Overall a nice set, if nothing else I want it for the 4 armour and Illegal.
(Aug. 05, 2022  9:13 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Achilles DB core is a slightly heavier Spriggan's and has burst stopper tabs, that's it.

4 is a very heavy armour, amongst the heaviest, and it has a bit more OWD based on the underside, so it'll be really good for stamina.

Zest is unfortunately really disappointing. I expected this to weigh at least 13-14g based on what I thought would be a bulky layer, but this thing's only 10g. The weight isn't everything of course, but it would need to have a really promising shape to be good.

Illegal being 32g is pretty insane. While not the heaviest, it's comparable to Giga and if we take into account that it has high OWD and round perimeter, it'll probably have better stamina than it. I don't know if this'll be better than Fortress for attack, as it depends on the burst resistance, which I imagine wouldn't be that high.

Quattro', again I'm not fond of this being on Achilles, as it feels like a driver that should belong to only Spriggan due to being an upgrade to one of it's most iconic parts, Zeta. Regardless, Quattro' is a much needed upgrade and could make it somewhat viable.

Overall a nice set, if nothing else I want it for the 4 armour and Illegal.

Agreed, my fear has coming true. Zest blade is holding it back with its lightweight, the main selling for me is actually the Core, illegal, and quattro'

It's also got burst so much in Stalker videos
Turns out zest blade is really good for attack combination
I still don't get what's wrong with Zest Achilles burst issue. its got Good teeth, Dash driver and round Blade but somehow its burst resistance still not good almost like Astral Spriggan or worse.
(Aug. 07, 2022  4:35 PM)WickedHero Wrote: I still don't get what's wrong with Zest Achilles burst issue. its got Good teeth, Dash driver and round Blade but somehow its burst resistance still not good almost like Astral Spriggan or worse.
The disc is heavily OWD oriented, pair that with light blade and it's "attacky" shape with those shields and you get some recoil + Flywheel effect, great for bursting.
Imagine Aiger going like ZEST BREAKER if he had this beast.
(Aug. 07, 2022  8:03 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2022  4:35 PM)WickedHero Wrote: I still don't get what's wrong with Zest Achilles burst issue. its got Good teeth, Dash driver and round Blade but somehow its burst resistance still not good almost like Astral Spriggan or worse.
The disc is heavily OWD oriented, pair that with light blade and it's "attacky" shape with those shields and you get some recoil + Flywheel effect, great for bursting.

not to mention, it only has 2 teeth/clicks. lightweight means getting thrown, less teeth means getting bursted easier, although if it had3-4 clicks like most beys, this wouldn’t be a huge issue
(Aug. 13, 2022  8:25 PM)ApexAkabane Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2022  8:03 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: .

not to mention, it only has 2 teeth/clicks. lightweight means getting thrown, less teeth means getting bursted easier, although if it had3-4 clicks like most beys, this wouldn’t be a huge issue

Those clicks are really solid IMO. The issue is the super light weight combined with Il having an insane OWD which makes *everything* used on it burst easier - but also is the most incredible attack buff imaginable, Savior becomes insanely hard hitting, just a lot needs to be done for controlling bursts and also weight so you end up using Valkyrie2+MX (Bl2 works ok but gives more on the initial impact due to smaller teeth, plus you want the extra weight and perseus can't take those hits).

Illegal is the star of this release for me personally. Absolutely phenomenal.
(Aug. 18, 2022  1:20 PM)WickedHero Wrote: [Image: 300559837_5280235692023591_7181375392590...e=630349D1]

Wait, were they using the L gear on Zest?
BladerGem
(Aug. 18, 2022  1:20 PM)WickedHero Wrote: [Image: 300559837_5280235692023591_7181375392590...e=630349D1]

yeah it’s possible somehow

(Aug. 18, 2022  8:04 PM)ApexAkabane Wrote: BladerGem

yeah it’s possible somehow
wait what i edited your post 🤔 anyways yeah somehow you can put it on and it fits because of how thin the zest blade is. great job takara.
Don't take peterpig's breaks as legit

F Gear breaks a little similarly, but peterpig does breaks for views.
(Aug. 19, 2022  1:41 AM)th!nk Wrote: Don't take peterpig's breaks as legit

F Gear breaks a little similarly, but peterpig does breaks for views.

Agreed, just careful with it
I still don't see how people believe PeterPig at this point
Sorry to necrobump but I remember one of my fellow SG bladers said Zest's weakness was those 2 Random contact points. Were they trying to make it like MFB Vulcan?
...what are you talking about?
(Sep. 05, 2022  3:23 AM)KIO Wrote: ...what are you talking about?
The Zest Blade. It had 2 random contacts that stick out and cause recoil, which Union did not have and Infinite integrated into it's design.
(Sep. 05, 2022  3:42 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
The Zest Blade. It had 2 random contacts that stick out and cause recoil, which Union did not have and Infinite integrated into it's design.

I-I'm so confused I can't even argue with this logic
(Sep. 05, 2022  4:08 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2022  3:42 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: The Zest Blade. It had 2 random contacts that stick out and cause recoil, which Union did not have and Infinite integrated into it's design.

I-I'm so confused I can't even argue with this logic
How do I say this: Zest had like 2 points that stick out a lot (opposite the swords), that cause extra recoil, which was something one of my fellow bladers found.
(Man I'm really just a stooge aren't I)
(Sep. 05, 2022  3:42 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:

Oh you mean the two contact parts that are the only things that let it do anything worthwhile and are only held back by how light the blade is? The light weight that is the actual critical issue with the part both for this and making it burst too easily?
(Sep. 05, 2022  4:56 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2022  3:42 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: The Zest Blade. It had 2 random contacts that stick out and cause recoil, which Union did not have and Infinite integrated into it's design.

Oh you mean the two contact parts that are the only things that let it do anything worthwhile and are only held back by how light the blade is? The light weight that is the actual critical issue with the part both for this and making it burst too easily?
Oh right...that too... Wait no not the big blades the smaller humps between them. Nvm they don't help at all.