[Product]  B-201 Zest Achilles Customize Set (Zest Achilles.Il.Qt'-4)

What's the point in this thread? We literally have a Zest Product Thread Zest is okay. I like how it's Dual Spin since I wanted the Original Z Achilles to be Dual Spin. Aiga will be the First and Only Protagonist to own a Dual Spin, cool. I personally don't think it'll be the Best Bey, it'll probably be alright at best. I can imagine a lot of people slapping Nexus+S for that 52 Modes. Anyways, this release will definitely be interesting. It'll be an easier way to get the Chain Blade ig. Hopefully, it doesn't suck.
takara has been attempting to make its BU releases look amazing in the info videos with little proof of that strength once bought so i am a little skeptical, but nevertheless, i have hope it’ll be amazing
Zest Achilles Nexus+S Dimension would have 144 modes unless I did the maths wrong.
i believe it’d have 96 same as nexus+s and regular quattro’
Dynamite Achilles +FL Nexus + S Dm’ = 144 modes

Dynamite- L/F or L or F or none = 4
Achilles- R or L = 2
Nexus + S = 3
Dm’ = 6

(Zest has 3 modes so 3x2x3x6 = 108 modes. This took me like an hour to write up, I’m not good at math.)
don’t forget a gear on dynamite, it would double
(Jul. 25, 2022  10:15 PM)ApexAkabane Wrote: don’t forget a gear on dynamite, it would double

A gear can’t fit on dynamite, correct?
oh that is correct, so how about devine?

l and f gears would still work as well
(Jul. 25, 2022  10:18 PM)ApexAkabane Wrote: oh that is correct, so how about devine?

l and f gears would still work as well

I think the whole “modes” thing is determined by how many you can get without replacing parts. Divine can’t fit A, F, and L at the same time to my understanding. If we were talking about possible parts we’d have a different number 😬
ohhh okay i see the misunderstanding. correct me if i’m wrong, but with any armor instead of the L gear upgrade, it would double due to having both high and low mode correct?
(Jul. 25, 2022  10:37 PM)ApexAkabane Wrote: ohhh okay i see the misunderstanding. correct me if i’m wrong, but with any armor instead of the L gear upgrade, it would double due to having both high and low mode correct?
It would be the same because you can’t take the armor off. 

High F/Low F/High/Low = 4
(Jul. 25, 2022  10:56 PM)ApexAkabane Wrote: ohh okay i understand now. thank you!

No problem brother. Gonna be a fun release 100%. Maybe TT will finally get what they're looking for, an adaptable balance type...
about time, even astral spriggan hadn’t truly met that goal, although i’m scared to see what they do with the new spriggan now since they tripled astral’s modes on this releasw
(Jul. 25, 2022  10:13 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Dynamite Achilles +FL Nexus + S Dm’ = 144 modes

Achilles- R or L = 2
Nexus + S = 3
Dm’ = 6

(Zest has 3 modes so 3x2x3x6 = 108 modes. This took me like an hour to write up, I’m not good at math.)

Dynamite isn't compatible with left spin, so using Achilles wouldn't be any different from using Belial or Valkyrie.
(Jul. 26, 2022  12:30 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2022  10:13 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Dynamite Achilles +FL Nexus + S Dm’ = 144 modes

Achilles- R or L = 2
Nexus + S = 3
Dm’ = 6

Dynamite isn't compatible with left spin, so using Achilles wouldn't be any different from using Belial or Valkyrie.

OHHH Thanks for that. I was about to try it and get really disappointed…
zest achilles will break records, im terrified for what spriggan will do 👀
I have merged a number of the preceding posts into this thread from another.

I am praying for those little red nubs on either side to deliver some big, big hits. Xiphoid is great but it wears way too fast, so hoping for something similarly powerful but more sustainable. Also, wish they'd made Xiphoid LR rather than Achilles!
an LR xcalibur would have been interesting to say the least, but i feel like it fits achilles better simply due to it being a balance type
(Jul. 26, 2022  2:26 PM)ApexAkabane Wrote: an LR xcalibur would have been interesting to say the least, but i feel like it fits achilles better simply due to it being a balance type
And then the MFB Gravity Destroyer exists.
this is releasing on august 6th correct? would it begin shipping to me then or is it just in japan? (i’m in usa ordered on beysandbricks)
(Aug. 02, 2022  3:33 PM)ApexAkabane Wrote: this is releasing on august 6th correct? would it begin shipping to me then or is it just in japan? (i’m in usa ordered on beysandbricks)

It releases on the 6th in Japan then beys and bricks would need to wait to receive the shipment from Japan THEN finally ship it out
(Aug. 02, 2022  3:37 PM)--- Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2022  3:33 PM)ApexAkabane Wrote: this is releasing on august 6th correct? would it begin shipping to me then or is it just in japan? (i’m in usa ordered on beysandbricks)

It releases on the 6th in Japan then beys and bricks would need to wait to receive the shipment from Japan THEN finally ship it out
okay thank you!!
From the video
Core- 8.1g
Zest without sword- 6g
With sword- 10g (sword is 4g)
4- 13.8g
Illegal- 32g
A gear- 4.4g
Total weight with sword- 75g
(well technically they say 31.9 & 74.8 but I wanted to round those 2)

Overall definitely a fan of this set, hope it performs well