[Product]  B-20 Booster Horusood Spread Edge

(Aug. 11, 2015  5:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK guys, the goal of these topics is so you can discuss all the things that are known, not the one element that remains unknown hah.

Should I open u a thread on burst theories and speculation, with permission?
sorry Kai-V hah I will stay away from speculation :o
(Aug. 11, 2015  5:07 PM)Siⱺn Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2015  5:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK guys, the goal of these topics is so you can discuss all the things that are known, not the one element that remains unknown hah.

Should I open u a thread on burst theories then, with permission?

I think we really love educated theories and guesses on the WBO, but most of what happens in these threads is completely random guessing based on however the reader wants to interpret the name. The chances that any of these guesses turn out to be true is pretty low.

Rather than a thread on Burst theories, maybe a thread on what kinds of parts and gameplay elements Burst needs to be a good game? Otherwise, again, I think people will just write whatever they imagine or hope to be true.
(Aug. 11, 2015  5:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2015  5:07 PM)Siⱺn Wrote:

Should I open u a thread on burst theories then, with permission?

I think we really love educated theories and guesses on the WBO, but most of what happens in these threads is completely random guessing based on however the reader wants to interpret the name. The chances that any of these guesses turn out to be true is pretty low.

Rather than a thread on Burst theories, maybe a thread on what kinds of parts and gameplay elements Burst needs to be a good game? Otherwise, again, I think people will just write whatever they imagine or hope to be true.

exactly, so sould a spec thread be opened???
I want a spec thread. Who cares if in right but it's fun to think what might happen.
I think its a little to fast to open that kind of thread. IMO
I have a good idea. But your speculations in your bio then celebrate here if you wee somehow right. Deal?
This has gotta be based off of Horus... right?
I really like the sound of Spread Edge so I am looking forward to this
Sort of reminds me of Klarken from V-Force ..

Loved that beyblade.
The beys shape looks extremely bulky to me. Edge reminds me of a recoil type driver for some odd reason. Just me?
Also, we are getting reused parts already, Spread on this and Accele on Deathscyther? Not sure if that's a good sign or not....
(Aug. 13, 2015  6:30 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Also, we are getting reused parts already, Spread on this and Accele on Deathscyther? Not sure if that's a good sign or not....

It's just two parts. Don't overreact. MFB had a reused track in the first four releases.
It is a Stamina type and is indeed based on Horus.
It seems it would be better for attack (the layer) even if it's laveled for stamina, but because of how burst works I don't really know anymore Uncertain
It's also incredibly cool looking!!!
Gives Amaterios a run for his/her money and completely blows trident out of the water.
(Oct. 07, 2015  2:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is a Stamina type and is indeed based on Horus.

Yeah right.

This thing looks nuts. I can't fathom how it's going to perform at all. I would expect either insane attack performance or just unbalanced, recoily garbage.
Yeah that looks super recoily to me.
Ever wanted to see a seriously mangled up and scratched Thermal wheel that turned to a Burst layer? Neither did I, but apparently, it was a Stamina wheel, then again, there was Ragnaruk.
(Oct. 07, 2015  2:42 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: It seems it would be better for attack (the layer) even if it's laveled for stamina, but because of how burst works I don't really know anymore Uncertain

true, the gap looks a bit wide. but so did the gap on thermal, and it is good for limited stamina.
i dont know. i didnt see this as a stamina type either. and edge sounds like a flat, but i realize that edge could also mean edge of the stadium, either reffering to what it does to another bey when it hits, or what its movement pattern is. so it might be like wwd or cs, going around the outside when hit but resisting going out.[/spoiler]
I think, if Kai-V is right and they are going literal, Edge could be traited has "point" or "end", but who knows!
hey bey brad, i thought these were about speculation. thats all anyone does on these types of pages.
(Oct. 07, 2015  9:15 PM)mudorios Wrote: hey bey brad, i thought these were about speculation. thats all anyone does on these types of pages.

I think speculating on how a part might perform once we've seen what we actually looks like is a bit different from guessing what it's name might mean. Anyway, please don't derail the thread Smile
(Oct. 07, 2015  9:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2015  9:15 PM)mudorios Wrote: hey bey brad, i thought these were about speculation. thats all anyone does on these types of pages.

I think speculating on how a part might perform once we've seen what we actually looks like is a bit different from guessing what it's name might mean. Anyway, please don't derail the thread Smile

how was i derailing it? It is a mystery