[Product]  B-20 Booster Horusood Spread Edge

That looks insane. I'm definitely getting a glass cannon vibe from it, but who knows. Hopefully it isn't too recoily. Definitely an example of how Takara's official types are garbage, how could they even claim that it's a Stamina type with that appearance?

Also, cool to see we're not just seeing Norse deities represented in Burst.
I doubt it's going to be rendered entirely useless by recoil as the gaps we see here have nothing on those in the plastic era where the materials were similar. It is, however, a very extreme design compared to the rest of burst and suggests that we could see a masive shift in the prominence of contact points as burst continues.
Will this make early defense and stamina type layers highly useful in later years like Tiger Defenser and Wing Cross?
Looks pretty terrible, probably will be like Gemios
Every time I read spread edge, I see it first as saying spread eagle...
The shape of Horusudo reminds me of Earth or Crash.

I think that Edge'll be something like SF because the edges are cut off.
(Oct. 08, 2015  3:56 AM)lolitsjoey Wrote: Looks pretty terrible, probably will be like Gemios

That's a pretty interesting way to put it really, so much for a subtle comparison.
(Oct. 08, 2015  2:26 PM)Zera Wrote: The shape of Horusudo reminds me of Earth or Crash.

We already have SF in the Fusion Driver though.
(Oct. 08, 2015  4:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2015  2:26 PM)Zera Wrote: The shape of Horusudo reminds me of Earth or Crash.

Don't you mean FS? SF is semi flat, while FS is flat sharp, right?
If this thing has strong teeth, it's gonna have to much recoil.
(Oct. 08, 2015  4:35 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2015  4:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Don't you mean FS? SF is semi flat, while FS is flat sharp, right?

Oops, somehow I totally had in mind that Fusion was an SF, wow.
Wait. Edge... the driver looked red... What if edge IS the sf of burst? It would make sense to release another balance type, judging that the only major balance type is spriggan.
This is a Stamina-type, isn't it? I'd expect it to have a Stamina-type Driver.
Hm, the Driver was yellow in the first tentative picture, indicating it would be a Stamina-type Driver, but this new tentative picture really shows that the Driver is red now, which is the colour associated with Balance. As stupid as I think associating colours to types is, TAKARA-TOMY has clearly started doing this.

I would still think that the Driver will be a Stamina one, but Siⱺn does have a point.
Interesting. Maybe they decided to abandon the pattern, or maybe they changed the release's type. We'll see.
or it could be an orange driver, the image has not a good light, it could be an intense orange
(Oct. 08, 2015  4:41 PM)Neo Wrote: If this thing has strong teeth, it's gonna have to much recoil.

Maybe it'll just have like 7 weak ones then?
What if Edge has blades on the driver, or wings like WA130?
I'm thinking that maybe since people are pretty much splitting edge up into two catagories, I think it culd be a new kind of bottom. like half semi defence and half wsf or something Tongue_out
(Oct. 08, 2015  8:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, the Driver was yellow in the first tentative picture, indicating it would be a Stamina-type Driver, but this new tentative picture really shows that the Driver is red now, which is the colour associated with Balance. As stupid as I think associating colours to types is, TAKARA-TOMY has clearly started doing this.

I would still think that the Driver will be a Stamina one, but Siⱺn does have a point.

on that picture the Driver seems to be Orange and Yellow for the Symbol
that symmetrical design reminds me a little bit of lyra, especially those 2 inner red sections. however still this beyblade is rather more ornate with the featers and such. it may boil down to one of those beys that looks cool, but can't proform well.
to me it looks like a Thermal Fusion wheel and the Jupiter Energy Ring had a child, And it was deadly
(Oct. 12, 2015  2:12 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2015  8:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, the Driver was yellow in the first tentative picture, indicating it would be a Stamina-type Driver, but this new tentative picture really shows that the Driver is red now, which is the colour associated with Balance. As stupid as I think associating colours to types is, TAKARA-TOMY has clearly started doing this.

Still, Kerbeus Wing Fusion's driver was slightly orange itself.
(Oct. 12, 2015  5:19 PM)Siⱺn Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2015  2:12 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:

anyway TakaraTomy clearly wrote that it's a Stamina
(Oct. 12, 2015  6:47 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2015  5:19 PM)Siⱺn Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2015  2:12 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: on that picture the Driver seems to be Orange and Yellow for the Symbol

Well, it probably won't have the best stamina judging from that layer...
(Oct. 13, 2015  12:21 PM)Siⱺn Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2015  6:47 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2015  5:19 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: Still, Kerbeus Wing Fusion's driver was slightly orange itself.

Well, it probably won't have the best stamina judging from that layer...

Takara-Tomy seems to assign the "types" for commercial releases solely based on the Driver.