[Product]  B-199 Booster Gatling Dragon.Kr.Cm'-10

Fun facts from Peter pig and MSD’s vids.
-Gatling has the Color’s of Tempest, shape of Imperial and claw design of Ace/Rock/Grand.
-D Gear has fixed mode by doing the S Gear trick, it illegal however, same with setting Gattling awakened before launching.
-Gatling’s slash mode is intended to be 4 sharp blades ti strike, barrage mode is essentially just Killer’s gimmick, but with an extra blade in frin5 as the first hit befor double strike.
-Intended purpose of Kr + 10: make it stable with the former’s gimmick and the latter’s CWD.
-Dragon uses a shorter spring than Valkyrie 1, giving it less flexibility.
MSD’a competitive evaluation:
-Exceeded expectations
-Attack is good
-Recoil is manageable, even when he hard hard launched vs left spin stealers
-Seems good for spin steal?
All my raw notes (idk how to upload pics)UnhappyCopy Link) https://beybladefanon.fandom.com/f/p/440...0000070660 if your curious
A shame no one has shown D Gear on Almight yet. Still curious if D Gear works with it or not.
After a bit of research and a lot of Video Watching, I personally think that Gatling is a pretty good Bey and is better than most of the previous BU Beys. It has really good and balanced Attack Power and KO's quite a bit in the Standard Stadium. I think with a driver such as Quick' or Xtreme' it would be a really good Attack Bey and maybe if you change the disk to a heavier one such as Over or Giga or maybe even Nexus+D or S it would have even higher Attack Power. It's funny because we all expected Gatling to be a Stamina focused Bey when it is actually more Attack from what I've seen so far. I can't wait to see more testing on Gatling and maybe it can be used for Stamina but we just haven't seen enough testing and battles so far so I can't really say yet but I'm hoping that it'll be good for Attack and Stamina overall on Xtreme' and Quick'.
Idk if Nexus+D will replace Nexus+S, Nx+S is still heavier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0Xx9mZsgkM

(Apparent Tempest on Wh Un is good. Will Gatling be able to continue like so?)
You think hxt+’ would be a good fit to put on it? We know it’s good for spin stealing so, Like the sparking combos used to be like
From the videos I've seen on Gatling, it's showing some real promise so far, yes I'm aware that stock combo battles aren't really good indicators, but let's first talk about the weights, more specifically, Gatling.

Gatling weighs about 16.2g, which is incredibly heavy for a DB blade, only a gram behind Guilty, so this is the heaviest right spin blade at least. Combined with the sheer weight, it isn't horribly recoily where that weight would be wasted, yet it also provides a nice oval shape which seems to actually give it some attack potential.

From what I've seen, this thing is a tank, and I've seen it smack other beys around considerably, even without a very aggressive driver. The shape is more oval than Tempest was, so I wouldn't be surprised if this had more attack potential than just a straight up "the Tempest of a DB system". Not saying it'll be Guilty good, but it's still noteworthy at least. I cannot speak for it's stamina potential since Cm' is not a good indication for seeing it's stamina even just a little, it just tilts too easily from what I saw.

I also cannot comment on the DB core either because it hasn't shown anything particularly noteworthy, and this is one of those things that a stock combo cannot show any indication for it's effectiveness.

Speaking of the stock combo, this thing weighs close to 83g overall, which is incredibly heavy, and is definitely the heaviest stock beyblade if we don't count Dangerous Belial with all gears.
What armor should I replace ten with.
got gatling
Now that I look at it more, it’s shape is more oval than circle. Tempest was like a perfect circle with slopes that dig outward. Gatling has the same slope thing on its blades, but it’s shape isn’t a complete circle. I wonder if it’ll be like imperial maybe? Or a mix between imperial+tempest for DB/BU. That would be interesting.
Just asking,is Charge Metal' good? Like since it's not Xtreme'/Quick'.
I’ve been combo testing for a while now(mostly attack in db stadium), and can’t find a good one for Gatling Dragon. Anyone having any luck?
(Jun. 26, 2022  3:38 PM)Jinbee Wrote: From the videos I've seen on Gatling, it's showing some real promise so far, yes I'm aware that stock combo battles aren't really good indicators, but let's first talk about the weights, more specifically, Gatling.

Gatling weighs about 16.2g, which is incredibly heavy for a DB blade, only a gram behind Guilty, so this is the heaviest right spin blade at least. Combined with the sheer weight, it isn't horribly recoily where that weight would be wasted, yet it also provides a nice oval shape which seems to actually give it some attack potential.

From what I've seen, this thing is a tank, and I've seen it smack other beys around considerably, even without a very aggressive driver. The shape is more oval than Tempest was, so I wouldn't be surprised if this had more attack potential than just a straight up "the Tempest of a DB system". Not saying it'll be Guilty good, but it's still noteworthy at least. I cannot speak for it's stamina potential since Cm' is not a good indication for seeing it's stamina even just a little, it just tilts too easily from what I saw.

I also cannot comment on the DB core either because it hasn't shown anything particularly noteworthy, and this is one of those things that a stock combo cannot show any indication for it's effectiveness.

Speaking of the stock combo, this thing weighs close to 83g overall, which is incredibly heavy, and is definitely the heaviest stock beyblade if we don't count Dangerous Belial with all gears
I’ve been trying to find some Japanese channels and I’ve found a few, but not really anything testing Gatling or anyone that does combo stuff. Would you mind telling me what channels you are watching that are testing Gatling?
(Jun. 30, 2022  11:21 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2022  3:38 PM)Jinbee Wrote: From the videos I've seen on Gatling, it's showing some real promise so far, yes I'm aware that stock combo battles aren't really good indicators, but let's first talk about the weights, more specifically, Gatling.

Speaking of the stock combo, this thing weighs close to 83g overall, which is incredibly heavy, and is definitely the heaviest stock beyblade if we don't count Dangerous Belial with all gears
I’ve been trying to find some Japanese channels and I’ve found a few, but not really anything testing Gatling or anyone that does combo stuff. Would you mind telling me what channels you are watching that are testing Gatling?
I watched MSD. For some reason he put 7 and 9 on it.
I've talked to people and based on tests Gatling is kinda whatever to me the only real reason to buy it is for the core and for Nx+D, the rest nothing is really there.

What affects Gatling so much is how it is weirdly elevated almost feeling like a mini high mode already on the release, it makes a lack of contact on any actual blade preventing the hard hits from coming in. When it does work it is very good hard-hitting, but most of the time the stamina is extremely low and unable to live in a battle. Can't even win with attack mirror stuff since it can get upper.

I think we are truly cursed from getting a Guilty level right spin attack blade from Takara Tomy, Guilty is like S-Tier and Savior/Ultimate feel like A-Tier and Gatling maybe B-Tier for how consistent it is.

I do believe in DB Stadium you can have this be effective with how it can KO but for how Standard stadium is likely no.

Gatling is like a mixed bag for me some really nice some not so much.
(Jul. 01, 2022  12:14 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2022  11:21 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’ve been trying to find some Japanese channels and I’ve found a few, but not really anything testing Gatling or anyone that does combo stuff. Would you mind telling me what channels you are watching that are testing Gatling?
I watched MSD. For some reason he put 7 and 9 on it.
Ok, thanks! I’ll check him out
(Jun. 30, 2022  11:21 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2022  3:38 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

I didn't find one. Like I mentioned in the beginning of the post, it was just stock combo battles which I have also mentioned aren't fully reliable, it's just what I got from it at the time.

Nowadays though, Gatling isn't as good as I thought it'd be so far.
(Jul. 01, 2022  3:47 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2022  11:21 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’ve been trying to find some Japanese channels and I’ve found a few, but not really anything testing Gatling or anyone that does combo stuff. Would you mind telling me what channels you are watching that are testing Gatling?

I didn't find one. Like I mentioned in the beginning of the post, it was just stock combo battles which I have also mentioned aren't fully reliable, it's just what I got from it at the time.

The only thing I managed to create for Gatling is Gatling Kerbeus Tapered Drift-6, I found it actually very good in the db stadium cause it’s able to move around with some tough swings for KO’s(ofc it mostly knocked out Left spins). It’s not entirely useless yet, but so far hasn’t been too good.
(Jul. 01, 2022  5:22 AM)AvertedEnergy Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2022  3:47 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I didn't find one. Like I mentioned in the beginning of the post, it was just stock combo battles which I have also mentioned aren't fully reliable, it's just what I got from it at the time.

The only thing I managed to create for Gatling is Gatling Kerbeus Tapered Drift-6, I found it actually very good in the db stadium cause it’s able to move around with some tough swings for KO’s(ofc it mostly knocked out Left spins). It’s not entirely useless yet, but so far hasn’t been too good.
Maybe try on Nx+S and X'/Qc'. (We really need a tall attack tip soon, IDK how long X'/Qc' can last)
(Jul. 01, 2022  7:22 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2022  5:22 AM)AvertedEnergy Wrote: The only thing I managed to create for Gatling is Gatling Kerbeus Tapered Drift-6, I found it actually very good in the db stadium cause it’s able to move around with some tough swings for KO’s(ofc it mostly knocked out Left spins). It’s not entirely useless yet, but so far hasn’t been too good.
Maybe try on Nx+S and X'/Qc'. (We really need a tall attack tip soon, IDK how long X'/Qc' can last)
I don’t have S as it broke sadly, can’t remember what happened but it just snapped. The only reason I didn’t try X’ was because the DB stadium absolutely massacres rubber attack types from the rails. I tried every other thing and it’s just not it lol, I’m getting a standard stadium soon so I’ll try it then and see how it goes.
Yeah, they've definitely dropped the ball with BU. I thought it was a fluke with Divine Belial, but I just got my Gatling Dragon, and it doesn't have the instructions for sticker placement either. Very disappointing...

Edit: TrainiacJ said it better than I ever could've. Thank you!
I can understand not liking BU for whatever reason for a release, 

but quote "I thought it was a fluke with Divine Belial, but I just got my Gatling Dragon, and it doesn't have the instructions for the sticker placement either. Very disappointing.." 

The "disappointing" can be resolved by looking at the back of the box where the clear visual is there for sticker placement.

[Image: 9Rlptgr.jpg]
[Image: EGTNYCO.png]
(Jul. 02, 2022  7:09 AM)originalzankye Wrote: I can understand not liking BU for whatever reason for a release, 

but quote "I thought it was a fluke with Divine Belial, but I just got my Gatling Dragon, and it doesn't have the instructions for the sticker placement either. Very disappointing.." 

The "disappointing" can be resolved by looking at the back of the box where the clear visual is there for sticker placement.

[Image: 9Rlptgr.jpg]
[Image: EGTNYCO.png]

I can understand thinking you're better than everyone else because you're a youtuber,

but quote "the clear visual" is somewhere TT has not put sticker instructions in the nearly seven years of Burst's existence. 

The "clear visual" can be pointed out in a way that is not demeaning or insulting.