[Product]  B-189 Booster Guilty Longinus.Kr.MDs-2

I got guilty and for some reason it has a harder time knocking out vanish Giga never-6 in low mode than high. High mode destroys most of my beys except l gear dynamite Belial f gear tapered drift when weak launching because it equalized very quickly and outspun.
Looks like peterpig videos about guilty blade breaking is real, mine is already has white stress mark, in the same spot as peterpig
I wouldn't call it real if it hasn't ever happened to you, beys will get stress marks with the long amount of battles that occurred, the criticism towards peterpig was that the break occurred far too soon to be taken seriously.

For all we know he cut on that contact edge before the battle then the "breaking" happened.
(Oct. 28, 2021  5:54 PM)originalzankye Wrote: I wouldn't call it real if it hasn't ever happened to you, beys will get stress marks with the long amount of battles that occurred, the criticism towards peterpig was that the break occurred far too soon to be taken seriously.

For all we know he cut on that contact edge before the battle then the "breaking" happened.

true dpending also on how hard your using it
(Oct. 28, 2021  5:54 PM)originalzankye Wrote: I wouldn't call it real if it hasn't ever happened to you, beys will get stress marks with the long amount of battles that occurred, the criticism towards peterpig was that the break occurred far too soon to be taken seriously.

Hope you're right, I don't want to buy another new Guilty.
(Sep. 21, 2021  4:10 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: I got guilty and for some reason it has a harder time knocking out vanish Giga never-6 in low mode than high. High mode destroys most of my beys except l gear dynamite Belial f gear tapered drift when weak launching because it equalized very quickly and outspun.

Well Never has pretty good KO Resistance and Vanish is very solid for Defense and Equalizing combos so it's to be expected.
My Ultimate Valkyrie just broke Guilty Blade in half. I did not expect this, Guilty blade clearly has breakage issue
(Dec. 24, 2021  3:52 PM)WickedHero Wrote: My Ultimate Valkyrie just broke Guilty Blade in half. I did not expect this, Guilty blade clearly has breakage issue

You pitted it against Ultimate Valkyrie, why are you so surprised?
(Dec. 25, 2021  9:07 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2021  3:52 PM)WickedHero Wrote: My Ultimate Valkyrie just broke Guilty Blade in half. I did not expect this, Guilty blade clearly has breakage issue

You pitted it against Ultimate Valkyrie, why are you so surprised?
The weird thing is Ultimate contact point is mostly rubber, second its very light compare to others DB.
(Dec. 25, 2021  11:25 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2021  9:07 AM)g2_ Wrote: You pitted it against Ultimate Valkyrie, why are you so surprised?
The weird thing is Ultimate contact point is mostly rubber, second its very light compare to others DB.

Very aggressive though.