[Product]  B-187 Starter Savior Valkyrie.Sh-7

(Jul. 26, 2021  11:23 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Received my Savior today…

Love it!
It has so much fun and a lot of potential in my opinion.  But the real question. Should I awaken it?

You should!!! Maybe I should get savoir...
Just ordered savior from beysandbricks yesterday I’m from the uk so it’s gonna take a week to arrive

Love it!
It has so much fun and a lot of potential in my opinion.  But the real question. Should I awaken it?

hmmm i think you should it's attack is excellent based on zankye's vids and based on it's shape
Layer:Amazing performance.Very strong base
Chip:Very good chip for attack.This chip should be used for attack combos,no stamina combos.
V gear-Great help
Shot-is not the best but 6.5/10.
Launcher- A really powerful launcher.Nice durability.
7-It's okay.

Love it!
It's much better when awakened.
(Jul. 27, 2021  6:06 AM)g2_ Wrote:

Love it!
It's much better when awakened.

Yeah it is
(Jul. 28, 2021  3:18 AM)Legend27 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  6:06 AM)g2_ Wrote: It's much better when awakened.

Yeah it is

Ultra Savior Whip!!!
Some guys are very harsh on Savior but the chip is the definitive chip for attack types. The base is also comptetive. Honestly, aside from 2A, Brave had no use in tournaments. This release is way better, Valkyrie chip, Savior base, V Gear, Valt's Launcher. This release is much better than Brave Valkyrie.
(Jul. 29, 2021  12:38 PM)g2_ Wrote: Some guys are very harsh on Savior but the chip is the definitive chip for attack types. The base is also comptetive. Honestly, aside from 2A, Brave had no use in tournaments. This release is way better, Valkyrie chip, Savior base, V Gear, Valt's Launcher. This release is much better than Brave Valkyrie.

Then Shot Driver is what makes it worse? I guess the problem is the height of the driver.

And I like using stock combos over competitive. It's like Anime battles in real life (And I play alone so competitive isn't for me).
(Jul. 29, 2021  12:42 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  12:38 PM)g2_ Wrote: Some guys are very harsh on Savior but the chip is the definitive chip for attack types. The base is also comptetive. Honestly, aside from 2A, Brave had no use in tournaments. This release is way better, Valkyrie chip, Savior base, V Gear, Valt's Launcher. This release is much better than Brave Valkyrie.

Then Shot Driver is what makes it worse? I guess the problem is the height of the driver.

And I like using stock combos over competitive. It's like Anime battles in real life (And I play alone so competitive isn't for me).

The Valkyrie chip must be used with a dash driver because the second teeth can be skipped in. If Shot was Shot', Savior Valkyrie would probably never burst.
(Jul. 29, 2021  1:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  12:42 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Then Shot Driver is what makes it worse? I guess the problem is the height of the driver.

The Valkyrie chip must be used with a dash driver because the second teeth can be skipped in. If Shot was Shot', Savior Valkyrie would probably never burst.

Since you already own Power Launcher, how is the durability? I havent invested in launcher for long time since b-108 cho z, and this will be my next launcher. I hope it wont break with my adult hand
(Jul. 29, 2021  2:35 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  1:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: The Valkyrie chip must be used with a dash driver because the second teeth can be skipped in. If Shot was Shot', Savior Valkyrie would probably never burst.

Since you already own Power Launcher, how is the durability? I havent invested in launcher for long time since b-108 cho z, and this will be my next launcher. I hope it wont break with my adult hand
I mean, it didn't break yet.
(Jul. 29, 2021  2:35 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  1:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: The Valkyrie chip must be used with a dash driver because the second teeth can be skipped in. If Shot was Shot', Savior Valkyrie would probably never burst.

I have the regular DB and DB Power. Not as many launches on DB Power, but I haven't had an issue with either launcher even with my adult hands and strength.
(Jul. 29, 2021  4:29 PM)Lean\s_Hedgehog Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  2:35 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Since you already own Power Launcher, how is the durability? I havent invested in launcher for long time since b-108 cho z, and this will be my next launcher. I hope it wont break with my adult hand

I have the regular DB and DB Power. Not as many launches on DB Power, but I haven't had an issue with either launcher even with my adult hands and strength.

Compare to old burst launcher is it more durable? I have broke the gear, sword launcher and lr launcher. Burst launcher seem to have problem with small gear and the prong, i hope DB is fine since sparking launcher prong is using screw which is much durable
(Jul. 29, 2021  4:31 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Compare to old burst launcher is it more durable? I have broke the gear, sword launcher and lr launcher. Burst launcher seem to have problem with small gear and the prong, i hope DB is fine since sparking launcher prong is using screw which is much durable

I have the blue LR launcher and the smoke long LR launcher. The durability on the DB launchers has been much better. The teeth on the gears are a lot bulkier which should lead to better longevity. No signs of fraying on the launcher cords.
(Jul. 29, 2021  5:35 PM)Lean\s_Hedgehog Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  4:31 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Compare to old burst launcher is it more durable? I have broke the gear, sword launcher and lr launcher. Burst launcher seem to have problem with small gear and the prong, i hope DB is fine since sparking launcher prong is using screw which is much durable

I have the blue LR launcher and the smoke long LR launcher. The durability on the DB launchers has been much better. The teeth on the gears are a lot bulkier which should lead to better longevity. No signs of fraying on the launcher cords.

Glad to hear, burst launcher broke that unfixable are the gear and prong if it good on Power Launcher then it will last long
Can anyone who has Savior tried this mod for me?, so you put folded piece of paper in the core hole between the teeth, some says it will increase burst resistance. This is illegal for tournament and i just want to play it with fun casually.
Unawakened Savior:
Kills just about anything, including itself.
Awakened Savior:
Hits really hard, but bursts really easily. Below my expectations. I tried it on both Belial and Valkyrie cores and it's definitely the blade. Maybe it's just mine, though.
Valkyrie:
Bound actually INCREASES burst resistance. Two teeth is a bit weird but overall one of the best parts in this product. Never use this on a non-' driver. Meets expectations.
Shot:
Better than expected, unlike anything else in this product. Gimmicky and not competitive, but exceeding expectations.
7:
Unbalanced but with a decent weight. No reason to use this over anything else, though. 3 is probably the best for Savior. Meets or slightly below expectations.
Power Launcher:
Durable and powerful. Meets the high expectations.

Overall, a good release. Must-have for Valkyrie and Power Launcher. Maybe Savior too, if I'm just suffering from the reboot problem.
(Aug. 01, 2021  6:45 PM)tytotf08 Wrote: Unawakened Savior:
Awakened Savior:
Hits really hard, but bursts really easily. Below my expectations. I tried it on both Belial and Valkyrie cores and it's definitely the blade. Maybe it's just mine, though.
Valkyrie:
Bound actually INCREASES burst resistance. Two teeth is a bit weird but overall one of the best parts in this product. Never use this on a non-' driver. Meets expectations.
Shot:
Better than expected, unlike anything else in this product. Gimmicky and not competitive, but exceeding expectations.
7:
Unbalanced but with a decent weight. No reason to use this over anything else, though. 3 is probably the best for Savior. Meets or slightly below expectations.
Power Launcher:

Overall, a good release. Must-have for Valkyrie and Power Launcher. Maybe Savior too, if I'm just suffering from the reboot problem.
Don’t forget the bound attack increases the recoil, when the spring gets pushed back, the contact between the blades increases.
(Aug. 01, 2021  7:31 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  6:45 PM)tytotf08 Wrote: Unawakened Savior:
Awakened Savior:
Valkyrie:
Shot:
7:
Power Launcher:

Don’t forget the bound attack increases the recoil, when the spring gets pushed back, the contact between the blades increases.
Yup. Do you think that there are any legitimate uses for Savior? It seems way too risky to me for true viability.

I don’t think the Valkyrie chip is good for attack types. I think is better for defence, as it makes a bet able to tank, and kind of deflect hits. Savior on the other hand is a beast (when awoken and without the Valkyrie chip) and can dish out hits very very well.

I think the only part of this bey that won’t get outclassed is the Valkyrie Core, Valkyries bound gimmick will definitely not be replicated in another right spin core, but Savior may be outclassed by Guilty when that comes out in September
(Aug. 01, 2021  8:54 PM)tytotf08 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  7:31 PM)g2_ Wrote: Don’t forget the bound attack increases the recoil, when the spring gets pushed back, the contact between the blades increases.
Yup. Do you think that there are any legitimate uses for Savior? It seems way too risky to me for true viability.
Awakened Savior Valkyrie Giga Xtreme'-3.

(Aug. 01, 2021  11:14 PM)Orbit Wrote:

I don’t think the Valkyrie chip is good for attack types. I think is better for defence, as it makes a bet able to tank, and kind of deflect hits. Savior on the other hand is a beast (when awoken and without the Valkyrie chip) and can dish out hits very very well.

I think the only part of this bey that won’t get outclassed is the Valkyrie Core, Valkyries bound gimmick will definitely not be replicated in another right spin core, but Savior may be outclassed by Guilty when that comes out in September
I pitted Savior Valkyrie vs Dynamite Valkyrie F Gear. I did some more tests with Savior Belial vs Dynamite Belial F Gear. The recoil was much higher when the Bases had the Valkyrie chip.
I think the bound gimmick is weakened Savior attack power. I saw Dragogalaxy modding his bey by changing its teeth to belial's. Somehow its attack power is very strong much stronger than Rage.

My Valkyrie finally arrive. Tbh im quite surprise Power Launcher is the most premium launcher I've ever hold.

Putting all those sticker, makes me crazy
(Aug. 05, 2021  2:23 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: My valkyrie teeth broke lol

Cause of what?