[Product]  B-187 Starter Savior Valkyrie.Sh-7

Seems like The main theme of this bey is spring gimmick ex spring gimmick in Sh, core and Saber
I found pictures of the Sh gimmick and a side view of Saber Valkyrie. But it was in a coro coro book, so would that be considered a leak?
(Jun. 14, 2021  2:41 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: I found pictures of the Sh gimmick and a side view of Saber Valkyrie. But it was in a coro coro book, so would that be considered a leak?

Since this month's issue of the magazine hasn't been officially released yet, yes, it would be considered a leak.
Judging from the leaks, i dont think driver tip will be aggressive at all
I hate it. I hate the tip so much. It seems like something that hasbro would do for burst. It’s springshock lol

At least it’s better than “nothing”

It could have a lot of “power”

I wonder how it will behave when the gimmick “kick”s in
(Jun. 14, 2021  3:12 AM)Orbit Wrote: I hate it. I hate the tip so much. It seems like something that hasbro would do for burst. It’s springshock lol

At least it’s better than nothing
Also it does not look like an attack type for me, more like balance since it has sharp tip at first mode. We can also confirm it will have red rubber on the layer like 2A chassis
(Jun. 14, 2021  3:14 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  3:12 AM)Orbit Wrote: I hate it. I hate the tip so much. It seems like something that hasbro would do for burst. It’s springshock lol

At least it’s better than nothing
Also it does not look like an attack type for me, more like balance since it has sharp tip at first mode. We can also confirm it will have red rubber on the layer like 2A chassis

No, I think it looks like an attack type. Reboot and final drive were attack tips and still had sharp/ball like tips. Plus the extreme loss of stamina it will cause and the lack of defense = not balance.

I wonder if the rubber will “absorb” some of the impact, on maybe it’ll “sting” the opponent
(Jun. 14, 2021  3:18 AM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  3:14 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Also it does not look like an attack type for me, more like balance since it has sharp tip at first mode. We can also confirm it will have red rubber on the layer like 2A chassis

No, I think it looks like an attack type. Reboot and final drive were attack tips and still had sharp/ball like tips. Plus the extreme loss of stamina it will cause and the lack of defense = not balance.

I wonder if the rubber will “absorb” some of the impact, on maybe it’ll “sting” the opponent

From the leaks, i dont the the rubber will do anything at all. The rubber not too many as much as Brave
(Jun. 14, 2021  3:25 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  3:18 AM)Orbit Wrote: No, I think it looks like an attack type. Reboot and final drive were attack tips and still had sharp/ball like tips. Plus the extreme loss of stamina it will cause and the lack of defense = not balance.

From the leaks, i dont the the rubber will do anything at all. The rubber not too many as much as Brave

It’s a joke. I’m making jokes about other springy parts
(Jun. 14, 2021  3:25 AM)WickedHero Wrote: From the leaks, i dont the the rubber will do anything at all. The rubber not too many as much as Brave
And Saber has a bound gimmick so im pretty sure rubber won't really help it
(Jun. 14, 2021  3:27 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  3:25 AM)WickedHero Wrote: From the leaks, i dont the the rubber will do anything at all. The rubber not too many as much as Brave
And Saber has a bound gimmick so im pretty sure rubber won't really help it

is the bound gimmick from layer or driver? cause i dont see it everywhere on the layer
(Jun. 14, 2021  4:44 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  3:27 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: And Saber has a bound gimmick so im pretty sure rubber won't really help it

is the bound gimmick from layer or driver? cause i dont see it everywhere on the layer

Im pretty sure its those red parts on the Blade, and I hear there is a spring on the core but i don't know how that is possible.
(Jun. 14, 2021  4:53 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  4:44 AM)WickedHero Wrote: is the bound gimmick from layer or driver? cause i dont see it everywhere on the layer

Im pretty sure its those red parts on the Blade, and I hear there is a spring but i don't know how that is possible.

i see, those spring gimmick is on the smaller wing it just might be useless. but from corocoro magazine jump gimmick advantage is when both bey collide and has very low stamina Valkyrie will start jumping so in theory it could shake others bey balance, just like an upper cut.
(Jun. 14, 2021  5:09 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  4:53 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Im pretty sure its those red parts on the Blade, and I hear there is a spring but i don't know how that is possible.

i see, those spring gimmick is on the smaller wing it just might be useless. but from corocoro magazine jump gimmick advantage is when both bey collide and has very low stamina Valkyrie will start jumping so in theory it could shake others bey balance, just like an upper cut.

Yeah and I hear there is also a Spring in the core but I have no idea if that is possible
(Jun. 14, 2021  4:44 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  3:27 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: And Saber has a bound gimmick so im pretty sure rubber won't really help it

layer and the driver has a spring gimmick, for the layer it acts the same as gV basically the whole outer blade does this. for the driver it jumps and the core has springs too for whatever reason.
It looks cool,but the gimmick is not gonna look good

Question: will it be heavier than brave?
(Jun. 14, 2021  6:31 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: It looks cool,but the gimmick is not gonna look good

Question: will it be heavier than brave?

Definitely heavier than Brave

I Hope Saber Valkyire will exceed our expectation, if it perform like master diabolos then its good
(Jun. 14, 2021  3:18 AM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  3:14 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Also it does not look like an attack type for me, more like balance since it has sharp tip at first mode. We can also confirm it will have red rubber on the layer like 2A chassis

The Reboots have semi-flat tips in their first mode, not sharp/ball tips, but geez that driver looks horrible. Looks like Tower from Shelter Regulus with worse performance since it seems to be taller. The inclusion of a bound attack will probably hinder attack power as well, because I barely ever see bound ATTACKS being effective for recoil.

They played it safe and made Brave good, then give Saber all the wacky gimmicks and make it possibly trash.
Just saw the new leaks and...yeah, I'm mostly underwhelmed. Sh has a fun gimmick but it's definitely not a competitive choice, so all that's left is hoping for Saber Valkyrie-7 to be good.
(Jun. 14, 2021  11:50 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: The Reboots have semi-flat tips in their first mode, not sharp/ball tips, but geez that driver looks horrible. Looks like Tower from Shelter Regulus with worse performance since it seems to be taller. The inclusion of a bound attack will probably hinder attack power as well, because I barely ever see bound ATTACKS being effective for recoil.

They played it safe and made Brave good, then give Saber all the wacky gimmicks and make it possibly trash.
From what I understand the bound on the blade actually got cost by the core so the Valkyrie core is actually the one that makes the bound gimmick basically any blade paired with the Valkyrie core can have the bound gimmick for example if you use cyclone on valkyrie it will have the bound gimmick so valkyrie chip is looking pretty doodoo and saber on its own could be a good blade. And for the driver yeah it's doodoo
(Jun. 14, 2021  1:42 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  11:50 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: The Reboots have semi-flat tips in their first mode, not sharp/ball tips, but geez that driver looks horrible. Looks like Tower from Shelter Regulus with worse performance since it seems to be taller. The inclusion of a bound attack will probably hinder attack power as well, because I barely ever see bound ATTACKS being effective for recoil.

From what I understand the bound on the blade actually got cost by the core so the Valkyrie core is actually the one that makes the bound gimmick basically any blade paired with the Valkyrie core can have the bound gimmick for example if you use cyclone on valkyrie it will have the bound gimmick so valkyrie chip is looking pretty doodoo and saber on its own could be a good blade. And for the driver yeah it's doodoo

Wait. The bound gimmick from God/ Genesis is back?
Bro, when I saw that new driver for Saber Valkyrie, I wanted to fight Takara Tomy so bad.
I haven't seen the Driver yet hope it's not bad
Is Valt gonna be able to use Spring Attack again?
Official Saber Valkyrie Pictures:
[Image: 4904810173724_47ef50bbc5744645a1b70d03043c2255.jpg]
[Image: 4904810173724_bc3e7121af6c4abbbd15843c0564c889.jpg]
[Image: 4904810173724_93e2f0cab6494e3fbfbebc5958e754eb.jpg]
[Image: 4904810173724_a624ddfe9d884b62a3f46d3c00ebc2e0.jpg]

Description:
If you hit a strong shot, the driver will transform in the latter half of the battle and launch a jump attack, accelerating after landing!
By using the rubber blade and wearing it, a new attack blade appears and super powerful striking performance is awakened!
Furthermore, the attack type right-handed bay where the entire layer is made into a bound attack by the Valkyrie core with a built-in spring!
Includes "Power Custom Bay Launcher LR" equipped with a power gear unit capable of powerful shooting!
Evolution gear "V gear" that can be attached to the separately sold Dynamite Belial is included!
So there's a layer awakening like Imperial, wow this Valkyrie is very gimmicky.  The launcher comes with a "power" gear piece, so maybe the gear is larger than the one from the previous DB launcher?