[Product]  B-181 Random Booster Vol. 25 Cyclone Ragnaruk.Gg.Nv-6

this random looks great yea it's not 8 anymore but still , raggy looks awesome and that kerbecks is fire and of course dragoon v2 looks amazing  I also like that brave . I like this random
Ranking them 1 - 6. I want 1 the most, 6 the least (MY OPINION ONLY)
Extras-
If you look at the two ragnarok you can see the difference of the weight thingy they have, one is triangle and one is rectangle.

I don’t mind the 6 beyblades only and the box looks way better than the old boxes.

Ragnarok looks amazing!! Super pumped for this booster.
My review:

Cyclone Ragnaruk: have no clue about it
Dragoon v2- don’t know
Hades Kerbecs- only if TT do the teeth right
Infinite Deathscyther: my prize bey
Brave Wyvern: meh
[Image: Screen_Shot_2021-03-14_at_12.57.02_PM.png]
We see a better look at the new Rag in the stadium set screenshot I got tho I'm sure later on we'll get the full part info, the new disk looks really cool + new tip?
Gg looks like Gravity' and Nv looks like Nothing but the tip is permanently pushed in.
(Mar. 14, 2021  5:47 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Ranking them 1 - 6. I want 1 the most, 6 the least (MY OPINION ONLY)
Extras-
If you look at the two ragnarok you can see the difference of the weight thingy they have, one is triangle and one is rectangle.

I don’t mind the 6 beyblades only and the box looks way better than the old boxes.

Ragnarok looks amazing!! Super pumped for this booster.

Hell Kerbecs isn’t all that viable due to having low burst resistance. You’d be better off getting the real deal.
(Mar. 14, 2021  1:02 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Hoping this Ragnaruk doesn't burst too much.

you should be fine. my brothers hasbro one bursts a lot tho. (thats prob cz its old though)
This random booster is a massive hit in my opinion.
Looks like we're finally getting Double Chassis in the random boosters that doesn't have Rare Recolors.
My thought to this RB so far:
Cyclone Raganruk (orange & blue & white): Now this time the so-called "stamina wing" is much huge than all previous Ragnaruks. Even though I still don't think it would be useful fore stamina, but at least it could provide some impact-asborb effect I think. Gg Disc looks so cool, hopefully it can outclass Wheel in term of stamina. Nv is unclear but I really hope we can got another good stamina Driver.
Cyclone Ragnaruk (Red & gold): Good to get, and I want to exchange the chip (or core?) with the prize one. It seems to have Nx Disc, but not sure how good it would be.
Dragoon V2: No interest in the layer, but the Wh Disc and Xc+ Driver are all exactly what I need. Both them are top-tier in my opinion.
Hell Kerbecs: The Layer looks cool, but I don't know what combo should I give it. And since the performance of the layer is poor (because of its teeth), it is not that attractive to me. But it got Gg Disc, so it would still be acceptable if Gg is later proven to be a powerful Disc.
Brave Wyvern: It is good to have another top-tier attack Ring, and 4A is also good to get (it could be balanced when combo with Lucifer2 Chip, and it has better teeth than 1S, so Lucifer2+4A could be considered as a defense version of Solomon+1S). Disc 10 is useless now.
Infinite Deathscyther: Green color sucks to me, but the white Infinite Sword looks good and maybe we can put it on the black Infinite Ring. Also, 1A is a very competitive part to me, even though many people say it is outclassed.
(Mar. 14, 2021  8:19 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: My thought to this RB so far:
Cyclone Raganruk (orange & blue & white): Now this time the so-called "stamina wing" is much huge than all previous Ragnaruks. Even though I still don't think it would be useful fore stamina, but at least it could provide some impact-asborb effect I think. Gg Disc looks so cool, hopefully it can outclass Wheel in term of stamina. Nv is unclear but I really hope we can got another good stamina Driver.
Cyclone Ragnaruk (Red & gold): Good to get, and I want to exchange the chip (or core?) with the prize one. It seems to have Nx Disc, but not sure how good it would be.
Dragoon V2: No interest in the layer, but the Wh Disc and Xc+ Driver are all exactly what I need. Both them are top-tier in my opinion.
Hell Kerbecs: The Layer looks cool, but I don't know what combo should I give it. And since the performance of the layer is poor (because of its teeth), it is not that attractive to me. But it got Gg Disc, so it would still be acceptable if Gg is later proven to be a powerful Disc.
Brave Wyvern: It is good to have another top-tier attack Ring, and 4A is also good to get (it could be balanced when combo with Lucifer2 Chip, and it has better teeth than 1S, so Lucifer2+4A could be considered as a defense version of Solomon+1S). Disc 10 is useless now.
Infinite Deathscyther: Green color sucks to me, but the white Infinite Sword looks good and maybe we can put it on the black Infinite Ring. Also, 1A is a very competitive part to me, even though many people say it is outclassed.

For hell Kerbecs I was thinking maybe an attack based combo using blitz and Ultimate reboot’ might be good. I don’t have the layer so I can’t say for sure, but this is just an inference from my experience with the real deal.
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:01 PM)originalzankye Wrote: [Image: Screen_Shot_2021-03-14_at_12.57.02_PM.png]
We see a better look at the new Rag in the stadium set screenshot I got tho I'm sure later on we'll get the full part info, the new disk looks really cool + new tip?
the disc looks like gravity (like wheel but looks even more like gravity)
and the driver looks like that mod of the nothing driver that makes it always on nothing break
(Mar. 14, 2021  8:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  8:19 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: My thought to this RB so far:

For hell Kerbecs I was thinking maybe an attack based combo using blitz and Ultimate reboot’ might be good. I don’t have the layer so I can’t say for sure, but this is just an inference from my experience with the real deal.

My bad. What I mean is about the color scheme. I didn't expect too much on its performance since according to my test it is probably the worst among all the five remakes of MFB Baku series.

I suddenly found an intersting coincidence: The evolution from Wheel to Gg is quite similar with Heavy to Gravity.
Both Heavy and Wheel are relatively round, smooth but with four huge knobs, and are axial symmetry.
While both Gravity and H are eight-sided shape with relatively complex patterns on, and are rotational symmetry.
If I could guess the names of the ragnarok combo I would say

Cyclone Ragnarok Giga Nova

And by looking at the driver it looks like it’s cone shaped in the middle and on both sides have round tabs. Possibly acting similar to satans god evolution driver.
Love that non prize beys all seem to have desirable parts. The only once released Infinite ring and 4A are fantastic imo and I love to see another chance to get wheel as I feel having 2 is quite key for testing in the current meta.
Someone can see which color is Deathscyther's chasis? because if it's a nice 1A recolor it may be better to buy this than the one from B-178
(Mar. 14, 2021  10:58 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: If I could guess the names of the ragnarok combo I would say

And by looking at the driver it looks like it’s cone shaped in the middle and on both sides have round tabs. Possibly acting similar to satans god evolution driver.

Nova Neptune is a part already, so that driver name is invalid. Giga is a good guess for the disk though.
(Mar. 15, 2021  12:34 AM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  10:58 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: If I could guess the names of the ragnarok combo I would say

Nova Neptune is a part already, so that driver name is invalid. Giga is a good guess for the disk though.

Wouldn't Giga be too close to Gigant Gaia? Also, there's been parts in the past that have shared names, so why would Nova Neptune change that?
(Mar. 15, 2021  12:39 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  12:34 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: Nova Neptune is a part already, so that driver name is invalid. Giga is a good guess for the disk though.

Wouldn't Giga be too close to Gigant Gaia? Also, there's been parts in the past that have shared names, so why would Nova Neptune change that?

Close isn't exactly the same, so it doesn't apply there. And when the very few did share names they were somewhat related. Like how phi is hearts' twin and dead phoenix was a fusion between hades and phoenix, and the cho-z 3 all had the cho-z awakening gimmick (and it was the first time they did one of those "3 beys get this special gimmick for the season" thing). What similarities do Nova Neptune and this Nv driver have?
(Mar. 15, 2021  12:59 AM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  12:39 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Wouldn't Giga be too close to Gigant Gaia? Also, there's been parts in the past that have shared names, so why would Nova Neptune change that?

Close isn't exactly the same, so it doesn't apply there. And when the very few did share names they were somewhat related. Like how phi is hearts' twin and dead phoenix was a fusion between hades and phoenix, and the cho-z 3 all had the cho-z awakening gimmick (and it was the first time they did one of those "3 beys get this special gimmick for the season" thing). What similarities do Nova Neptune and this Nv driver have?
Possibly Giga Never then?
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts?id=DR195

[Image: B181_C.png]
[Image: B181_B.png]
[Image: B181_A.png]
[Image: B181_D.png]
[Image: B181_01_D.png]

Cyclone Ragnaruk's parts have also been posted here, and the Disc is called Giga and the Driver is called Never.

EDIT: Rats! The images won't show T_T
Ragnaruk: A core with 7 fine locks
Cyclone: A blade that produces centrifugal force with the two largest stamina wings and a circular blade
6: The weight dispersed across 6 points for stronger centrifugal force
Giga: Disc that supports low mode. Low center of gravity and high centrifugal force with a rigged and thick weight shape
Never: Low friction with free-spinning sharp tip shaft and a smooth POM support around it.
(Mar. 15, 2021  5:24 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts?id=DR195
Cyclone Ragnaruk's parts have also been posted here, and the Disc is called Giga and the Driver is called Never.

Fixed!
(Mar. 15, 2021  5:32 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  5:24 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts?id=DR195

Fixed!

Thanks dude! I appreciate it!
Also, I think there should be an edit of the recolor Ragnoruk combo as it actually doesn't have the 6 armor since we now know what the actual armor looks like.