[Product]  B-181 Random Booster Vol. 25 Cyclone Ragnaruk.Gg.Nv-6

(Mar. 18, 2021  3:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: deleted post

noice
So giga is basically a beefed up gravity meaning, based on how good gravity was, giga will be the new wheel.
The chip has 7 decent locks, so its gonna take decently hard hits to burst it, but it will take more than 1
The colossus ring is basically a beefed up blaze Ragnarok and the stamina wings are actually on the blades which should increase attack power
The never driver is basically a pushed down nothing driver, and based on the description we can assume it’s tip will be like drift or bearing.
(Mar. 18, 2021  4:22 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So giga is basically a beefed up gravity meaning, based on how good gravity was, giga will be the new wheel.
The chip has 7 decent locks, so its gonna take decently hard hits to burst it, but it will take more than 1
The colossus ring is basically a beefed up blaze Ragnarok and the stamina wings are actually on the blades which should increase attack power
The never driver is basically a pushed down nothing driver, and based on the description we can assume it’s tip will be like drift or bearing.

Meh, it's teeth will be horrible like Ashura's, but slap a dash driver on it and you could get somewhere. We have also not seen the weight of the Giga disk yet, and it may not be heavier or as heavy as Wheel. It could be, but saying that it's the new Wheel right off the bat is not really uhh... impliable?

Excuse my horrible vocabulary.
(Mar. 19, 2021  1:21 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  4:22 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So giga is basically a beefed up gravity meaning, based on how good gravity was, giga will be the new wheel.

Meh, it's teeth will be horrible like Ashura's, but slap a dash driver on it and you could get somewhere. We have also not seen the weight of the Giga disk yet, and it may not be heavier or as heavy as Wheel. It could be, but saying that it's the new Wheel right off the bat is not really uhh... impliable?

Excuse my horrible vocabulary.

Yeah the teeth will probably suck but it’s not really like the sparking system with the whole chassis thing, so you can just switch to another more suited core and everything will be fine.
Well, looks like the complete destruction of Norse mythology does to become popular in the burst series anime, as three same face characters who eat lollipops use it.Though it first started form who damn care.
(Mar. 19, 2021  9:50 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Well, looks like the complete destruction of Norse mythology does to become popular in the burst series anime, as three same face characters who eat lollipops  use it.Though it first started form who damn care.

What?
(Mar. 20, 2021  1:23 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  9:50 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Well, looks like the complete destruction of Norse mythology does become popular in the burst series anime, as three same face characters who eat lollipops use it. Though it first started form who damn care.

What?
I mean at first no one care about the myth of  Ragnaruk or the name of that beyblade. But it seems popular now because three main character use it in three different generation,more than 
Longinus
Xcalibur 
Kerbeus 
Fafnir
Bahamut.
(Mar. 20, 2021  1:23 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  9:50 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Well, looks like the complete destruction of Norse mythology does to become popular in the burst series anime, as three same face characters who eat lollipops  use it.Though it first started form who damn care.

What?

to put in a simple way,  his reffering to how ragnoruk seems to have become popular since they've been use by kiyama family but before no one cares about it . although not sure about rag not being popular cause it always was love by fans
Oh I understand.

(Mar. 20, 2021  2:13 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2021  1:23 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: What?
I mean at first no one care about the myth of  Ragnaruk or the name of that beyblade. But it seems popular now because three main character use it in three different generation,more than 
Longinus
Xcalibur 
Kerbeus 
Fafnir
Bahamut.

Only Bahamut hasn't been in three generations. The rest you mentioned have three alr
(Mar. 20, 2021  2:16 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Oh I understand.

(Mar. 20, 2021  2:13 AM)Dasmind Wrote: I mean at first no one care about the myth of  Ragnaruk or the name of that beyblade. But it seems popular now because three main character use it in three different generation,more than 
Longinus
Xcalibur 
Kerbeus 
Fafnir
Bahamut.

Only Bahamut hasn't been in three generations. The rest you mentioned have three alr
Ragnaruk have more than two users
(Mar. 20, 2021  2:25 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2021  2:16 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Oh I understand.

Ragnaruk have more than two users

Oh. Generations has a different meaning because I thought you were referring to the evolutions.
(Mar. 20, 2021  2:29 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2021  2:25 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Ragnaruk have more than two users

Oh. Generations has a different meaning because I thought you were referring to the evolutions.
Thank you for understanding. The clever are more evolved, rejoice.
How far in advance do we typically know the full part list?
(Mar. 22, 2021  4:48 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: How far in advance do we typically know the full part list?

Unless it's leaked, usually 1-2 weeks.
(Mar. 27, 2021  8:03 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: anyone have any news on the rb?

not yet
FULL PARTS LIST IS OUT

01 Cyclone Ragnaruk Giga Never-6
02 Cyclone Ragnaruk Nexus Rise-2
03 Dragoon V2 Wheel Xceed'
04 Hell Kerbecs Giga Wave
05 Infinite Deathscyther Universe 1A
06 Brave Wyvern 10 Never 4A
(Apr. 01, 2021  9:47 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: FULL PARTS LIST IS OUT

01 Cyclone Ragnaruk Giga Never-6
02 Cyclone Ragnaruk Nexus Rise-2
03 Dragoon V2 Wheel Xceed'
04 Hell Kerbecs Giga Wave
05 Infinite Deathscyther Universe 1A
06 Brave Wyvern 10 Never 4A

Another release of 4A, and a second Never driver in the RBV. Pretty sure this is the second time they've released Xceed' which is also cool. Brave, Infinite, Universe, all cool too see. Not a bad random booster.
I'm sad Nobody's post is an April Fool's prank because a Universe in blue or light purple (like Archer Hercules recolour) would be the best
(Apr. 01, 2021  2:59 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I'm sad Nobody's post is an April Fool's prank because a Universe in blue or light purple (like Archer Hercules recolour) would be the best
Nope it's not a prank. Clear white universe actually
Surprised nobody has posted this here yet

[Deleted for now due to growing uncertainty if it's a leak or not]

Not sure why it's showing Dragoon with a core disk and frame lol
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:08 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Surprised nobody has posted this here yet

Rise-2 looks interesting.
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:08 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Surprised nobody has posted this here yet

Rise-2 looks interesting.

Its probably a joke but imma woosh it anyway cause maybe some people are going to believe in it lol

2 is the armor of the bey not the driver
tt does not make 2 versions of the same driver and put a different name on it
It is not a joke. There is an official image from sellers in Korea. They plan to sell those same products in the very next week (between April 26th thru 30th) after the official release. Confirmed with one of those sellers directly.