[Product]  B-18 Beyblade VS Play Set

Ugh, that red Launcher Grip looks so good.
That's how they get you. They release a giant set to reel in new players, and change up the colors enough to make existing players really think twice about buying something they really don't need... But want!!! It's killing me
Just a heads up guys, if you wanted the grips or the recolored Beys without getting the set, they're being sold on YJA right

The red and white grip; http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...t450341528

The blue grip; http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d177436734

¥100 each at the moment, not too bad.
(Oct. 25, 2015  9:31 AM)gankoba Wrote: By the end gonna be 900 ~ 1500

LOL I was considering that. Still, slightly cheaper than the whole set XD
I was thinking... How did this get elected for a good christmas gift, if most Japanese practice Shintoism (Though, a lot do not see it as a religion or claim it)?

I guess this just shows how commercialized Christmas has become :\
This topic of commercialized Christmas is depressing and rather hard on the heart though, err anyway...

That playset is pretty cool, would add it to the never get rid of my stuff collection.
(Oct. 25, 2015  4:10 PM)gankoba Wrote: They like presents too

I couldn't see myself celebrating something contradictory to my beliefs, just for presents Tongue_out xD
The thing about most Japanese people, is they're generally all atheist. There are some religious ceremonies and holidays, but they're mostly celebrated for celebrations sake. There are hardly any people that I've seen put too much faith in any religion.

Compared to America where many people take religion seriously, Japan is more into the commercialized aspect of holidays. They love the whole Christmas festivities, Valentine's is big, halloween is getting popular, but if you ask anyone what the holiday is really about, more often then not, you'll just be met with blank stares. Really it's just for fun, and also because they see it in movies Grin
(Oct. 25, 2015  4:51 PM)gankoba Wrote: The thing about most Japanese people, is they're generally all atheist. There are some religious ceremonies and holidays, but they're mostly celebrated for celebrations sake. There are hardly any people that I've seen put too much faith in any religion.

Compared to America where many people take religion seriously, Japan is more into the commercialized aspect of holidays. They love the whole Christmas festivities, Valentine's is big, halloween is getting popular, but if you ask anyone what the holiday is really about, more often then not, you'll just be met with blank stares. Really it's just for fun, and also because they see it in movies Grin

Don't forget our incredibly traditional KFC Christmas dinner.

I secretly always look forward to that lol
Yeah it's crazy, huge lines of people waiting hours to pic up a bucket of KFC. Why? Because somehow KFC became the official Christmas food. Maybe because they don't eat turkey in Japan.

Also for some reason everyone is celebrating Halloween a week early. Guess they couldn't wait to put on their cosplay.
Fried chicken is always welcome, most of all on Christmas.
Omg I could eat original recipe breading all day everyday. Nomnomnom
But yeah, to keep with the topic. These beys, grips and launchers are all over YJA for cheap if you gotta have em and don't wanna buy the set
Is that so? Hmm, interesting note. may consider putting these on my wishlist.
I don't have a Burst stadium yet, should I go for this or just get the stadium by itself? More Burst Beys never hurt but its pretty expensive....
I wouldn't, to be honest. I don't think the Burst grip is worth using, which is what makes this set a poor value to me.
Yo ! Any idea where is the code located in this set ?

Lol I have to share it, but can't find em
(Feb. 20, 2016  6:59 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Yo ! Any idea where is the code located in this set ?

for info, you have a single QR code and not 1 for each item
and the card is with the sticker sheet if remember well
(Feb. 20, 2016  7:17 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2016  6:59 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Yo ! Any idea where is the code located in this set ?

for info, you have a single QR code and not 1 for each item
and the card is with the sticker sheet if remember well

Cool. Alright

I thought that was just a sample and not the actual code.

Thanks