[Product]  B-18 Beyblade VS Play Set

Aww snap! Takara Tomy and their ridiculously enticing re-colors! How does a simple color variation become so frickin awesome!?
(Oct. 15, 2015  6:06 AM)gankoba Wrote: Aww snap! Takara Tomy and their ridiculously enticing re-colors! How does a simple color variation become so frickin awesome!?

Color variants really get to me, especially in the case of Valkyrie. Red/pink are my favorite colors, and there are three Valkyries like that already. I have the one from the Valkyrie Spread Survive booster in the mail, but the pink one is a one in eight chance from the RBV1 and the coolest red one is locked into this expensive set that I don't really need... I really am considering taking Oki up on that offer, that red Valkyrie and the grip is just so sweet.
I wonder what he's gonna do with all the extra Bey stadiums... I guess they'd make decent cool looking salad bowls Grin
(Oct. 15, 2015  6:06 AM)gankoba Wrote: Aww snap! Takara Tomy and their ridiculously enticing re-colors! How does a simple color variation become so frickin awesome!?

I guess it's essentially coz there are clear version that make the bey looks really great

(Oct. 15, 2015  6:22 AM)gankoba Wrote: I wonder what he's gonna do with all the extra Bey stadiums... I guess they'd make decent cool looking salad bowls Grin

probably to give some of them to my son's friends who recently started beyblade without getting the stadium

if of course anybody buy the B-18 without stadium
(Oct. 16, 2015  12:57 AM)jonahblader13 Wrote: http://tshop.r10s.jp/o-kawaya/cabinet/25...in=700:700

Yes, this picture was posted yesterday.
I'm jealous Kai-V was able to buy the set! I really want one but it's like 50 US dollars... Eventually I'll get one! Followed by a sever beating from my wife
LOL, why do you want this set? The grips?
Valkyrie and Spriggan are my favorite Beys and the grips are just too cool to miss out on... As of now I haven't bothered buying a grip, but those... So cool... Also I like the Valkyrie and Spriggan colors. Stadium and light launchers I can live without... I'm trying to figure out if the grips and Beys justify the cost...
(Oct. 16, 2015  3:17 PM)gankoba Wrote: I'm jealous Kai-V was able to buy the set! I really want one but it's like 50 US dollars... Eventually I'll get one! Followed by a sever beating from my wife

What hah ? I have not bought this set at all yet, and was not planning to hah.
(Oct. 16, 2015  3:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2015  3:17 PM)gankoba Wrote: I'm jealous Kai-V was able to buy the set! I really want one but it's like 50 US dollars... Eventually I'll get one! Followed by a sever beating from my wife

What hah ? I have not bought this set at all yet, and was not planning to hah.

Weren't you using them in your video? Oh wait, ok, I'm an idiot. I just assumed you made those videos you posted!
A+ Photoshop job on those clips

[Image: bqoi8ER.png]
Wow that's terrible. Brad showed us all of the promotional art for this set on skype and it's consistent throughout all of them !
(Oct. 23, 2015  6:05 AM)gankoba Wrote: What are you guys talking about? Is something weird?

The reflection of the pin on the left is red, due the first product that contained a BeyStadium Standard Type : B-08 Start Dash Set. Therefore, TAKARA-TOMY has been using the same picture ever since B-08, through B-09 and B-18, and just photoshopped the colour of the pins without thinking that one of them had a reflection on the stadium itself.
They actually all have reflections like that, I just zoomed in on that one pin. It's especially weird since this seems to be trivial to fix LOL
(Oct. 23, 2015  3:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: They actually all have reflections like that, I just zoomed in on that one pin. It's especially weird since this seems to be trivial to fix LOL

that's right , the reflection under the pin, on the left and right are all red

I guess the guy who did it just made a fast and easy job without thinking that some people would check at the reflection
I don't understand, what is so bad about this set?
(Oct. 23, 2015  3:35 PM)Zed EX Wrote: I don't understand, what is so bad about this set?

nothing wrong with that Set,
the Beys and grips have really nice color
Definitely the best thing about this set are the recolored Spriggan and Valkyrie and the grips. If you swap the colours of the existing grip with the grips in this set you get results like this;

Much cooler than the stock colours.
damnit i'm gonna end up buying this

also, great call with that strap!
(Oct. 23, 2015  3:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: damnit i'm gonna end up buying this

also, great call with that strap!

Not that I want to encourage immature spending or anything but DO IIIIT!!!!

And thanks, I wanted to get a different strap that doesn't have Pikachu on but they're hard to get outside of Japan (ones of that sort anyway lol)
O man, I never thought of switching them around. Those look awesome. Thanks for the idea. Now I think I will have to buy one at some point too to fill out my garage, for the grips and I could use a backup stadium anyway