[Product]  B-18 Beyblade VS Play Set

Are the dark blue and white rubbers from the launcher grip actually rubber this time, or is it just really hard plastic like B-11.
(Oct. 12, 2015  12:12 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Are the dark blue and white rubbers from the launcher grip actually rubber this time, or is it just really hard plastic like B-11.

"Rubber" is the official name, hence why I use it, but they are indeed just hard plastic basically hah.
Meh

Are there no pictures of the reshuffle sets? I'm a billion times more excited about those!
(Oct. 12, 2015  12:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2015  12:12 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Are the dark blue and white rubbers from the launcher grip actually rubber this time, or is it just really hard plastic like B-11.

"Rubber" is the official name, hence why I use it, but they are indeed just hard plastic basically hah.

OMG that's horrible. Burst grip is a huge disappointment.

This looks cool but I can't say I need any of this so I'll pass.
(Oct. 12, 2015  1:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2015  12:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

OMG that's horrible. Burst grip is a huge disappointment.

This looks cool but I can't say I need any of this so I'll pass.

I feel you. The grips look cool though. Only if we could go back to the plastic gen custom grips. XD
Here is an advertisement recently uploaded by TT.

from this video the grip seems to be Clear Blue and Clear Red
Aw dammit, it does.... Am I going to have to buy this....
Hah a Christmas color set. What a perfect way to release specifically for Christmas :^)
(Oct. 12, 2015  2:11 AM)Stars Wrote: Hah a Christmas color set. What a perfect way to release specifically for Christmas :^)

if it was Green / Red, it would be more a Christmas Color Set than this Blue / Red Color
Yeah, but we already got two green Spriggans :')

I love the box art for this one, way more exciting than any Burst packaging so far.
They need to do something else with the stadium tho. Like another clear bottom, or black or something
(Oct. 12, 2015  3:14 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: They need to do something else with the stadium tho. Like another clear bottom, or black or something
This tho. I really have to agree on that.
(Oct. 12, 2015  3:44 AM)Stars Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2015  3:14 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: They need to do something else with the stadium tho. Like another clear bottom, or black or something
This tho. I really have to agree on that.

the Clear bottom is the event limited so of course they wont make it for a regular stadium
and the black bottom it's the B-19
Yeah, good point Oki. I am just sick of the same old stadium with different colored clips. Doesn't really motivate me to buy another one. If you ever come across a clear bottom one tho for a good price, shoot me an email and I'll buy it
Since Beyblade Burst has just begun and that this is meant to be a Christmas gift, you are not the target audience at all hah : this is meant as an introductory item to a wider group of kids in Japan than those who are already into Beyblade since June.
Very true, just saying, it wouldnt hurt to change it up a bit to sell more to the hardcore players though. But I guess you are right, and the cost benefit ratio prolly isn't too good there, depending on how much it costs to change the plastic for the base
Wow i'm majorly disappointed they didn't recolour the drivers in the same color as the layers. It's like getting half a recolor. Doubt i'll get this now then.
(Oct. 12, 2015  7:40 AM)Ultra Wrote: Wow i'm majorly disappointed they didn't recolour the drivers in the same color as the layers. It's like getting half a recolor. Doubt i'll get this now then.

We noticed that there is a trend though : TAKARA-TOMY never recolours Drivers of the same type. Attack Drivers are all variants of blue, balance Drivers variants of red, defense Drivers green and stamina Drivers, yellow. This is stupid but hey, it is the rule, apparently. For that reason, we are not really suprised by this choice of colours.
(Oct. 12, 2015  2:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2015  7:40 AM)Ultra Wrote: Wow i'm majorly disappointed they didn't recolour the drivers in the same color as the layers. It's like getting half a recolor. Doubt i'll get this now then.

We noticed that there is a trend though : TAKARA-TOMY never recolours Drivers of the same type. Attack Drivers are all variants of blue, balance Drivers variants of red, defense Drivers green and stamina Drivers, yellow. This is stupid but hey, it is the rule, apparently. For that reason, we are not really suprised by this choice of colours.

Not really true for the Accel Driver
coz so far, they made it in Purple, Pink and many variant of Blue color
oh, and forgot about the Black one from Black Knight Valkyrie
I think it's more to hint at the customizable aspect by giving each the colors of the opposing layer?
Ah so the launcher grips are clear. They would be the only reason I would buy this. lol
if anybody are interested by those items without the stadium, feel free to mail me
coz I am thinking about doing a sale for them without the stadium.
But you will essentially save big money on the shipping cost not on the special sale price.
(Oct. 15, 2015  3:09 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: if anybody are interested by those items without the stadium, feel free to mail me
coz I am thinking about doing a sale for them without the stadium.
But you will essentially save big money on the shipping cost not on the special sale price.

That red launcher grip is really enticing, I might take you up on that offer in the future.