[Product]  B-18 Beyblade VS Play Set

Do you have any tips for using the Light Launcher properly?
I rip it to the right with a ripcord that is bent to the right. Then I hold it at a 45 degree angle and rip the launcher and ripcord away from each other almost equally, but more force with my right hand on the ripcord. That's how I got 1500
Is shooting power honestly recorded very accurately with the logger? I've seen some odd numbers with it.
I am sure it is not perfect, but yeah, it seems pretty accurate from what I have seen, with numbers relative to driver activity off the launcher
(Sep. 04, 2015  5:17 AM)Tri Wrote: Is shooting power honestly recorded very accurately with the logger? I've seen some odd numbers with it.

Basically the BeyLogger does record your shooting power accurately, but not with the measure of RPM. It has its own scale.
My shoot power moved drastically up, i had like 800 with the rip cord launcher now i have 920 because of string, but i have not yet managed to beat my 1494 max shot that i got with my light launcher... very weird... as Bey Brad knows i have quite a good launch so i am confused as to how fast i have to rip to get 1500...
There is an element of luck too. Obviously you have to rip the ever living carp out of it, but you also have to get lucky enough for it not to skip at all when you are talking about the difference between 1494 and 1500. That sucks though man, so close to that platinum badge, yet so far away.
Also. My average power is pretty low because I don't feel like a maximum power shot is the best thing to do for attack. I feel like a 80% shot flowers and gets bursts better. What do you guys think?
Wait, do you get a badge for 1500?
yes of course
coz "1500" is the highest shoot power
(Sep. 04, 2015  5:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wait, do you get a badge for 1500?
OK. I think I'm gonna do some tests with this. Thanks for the info!
This set isn't so exciting. Not for me anyway, I can't justify paying so much for another Valkyrie and Spriggan. I already have a stadium, and I don't need two more launchers, or the grips... Unhappy
Well, it's meant more as a Christmas present to give to someone who doesn't have any Beyblades yet, I think.
(Sep. 29, 2015  2:53 PM)gankoba Wrote: This set isn't so exciting. Not for me anyway, I can't justify paying so much for another Valkyrie and Spriggan. I already have a stadium, and I don't need two more launchers, or the grips... Unhappy

Sure, if you dont want to collect every color. You wont need this Set.
But the Stadium get used , so at some point you might need to change it if you play a lot with
Hmm... Well it would be cool to have all the colors.... But damn... My wife is pissed I got addicted to my sons toy enough already... But the other stuff! The new Bey and the stadium! Those are justifiable
I'm probably going to get this once it comes out, hope I don't get ripped off with the prices though haha!
Imagine if Takara went and did something really mean and added limited disks and drivers to those Beys.... Like colored ones or all together new ones made only for that set...

On closer inspection it includes new colored light launcher and colored grips.... Why Takara.... Why must you exploit our weaknesses so....
Actually there is a really big probability that they did this

(Sep. 29, 2015  4:06 PM)gankoba Wrote: Imagine if Takara went and did something really mean and added limited disks and drivers to those Beys.... Like colored ones or all together new ones made only for that set...

On closer inspection it includes new colored light launcher and colored grips.... Why Takara.... Why must you exploit our weaknesses so....
I somehow doubt they'll do that for this set but, of course, they are already doing something similar by packing a new Bey in the Reshuffle sets.
Either way, not gonna spend a bunch of money just to get different colored stuff. Count me out on this one for sure. Gonna save my money for the reshuffle sets.This would be a great way for someone to get into it though if they aren't already.
(Aug. 09, 2015  7:13 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: if you want it with the Black pins, you need to get the B-00 Stadium Standard Type Event Limited

(Aug. 09, 2015  6:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I really wanted black or clear pins. A man can dream.

is there a difference in the types of stadiums? What's the stadium that everyone uses?
There's only one Burst stadium out right now. We were just discussing a differently coloured version.

A new stadium will come out later this month, but we don't know much about it!
That Red Valkyrie is absolutely beautiful!

Really am considering getting it really!
Wow i will probably end up getting this in the end haha. It looks amazing!
Ah right, I had forgotten that this was a Christmas choice for kids. Here is another image :

[Image: pzsNmME.jpg]

So, the full content of this set is :

- BeyStadium Standard Type (green/turquoise clips)
- Valkyrie Wing Accel (blood red Valkyrie, blue Accel)
- Spriggan Spread Fusion (dark blue Spriggan, red Fusion)
- Launcher Grip (red with white rubbers)
- Launcher Grip (light blue with dark blue rubbers)
- Light Launcher (red)
- Light Launcher (blue)