[Product]  B-177 Booster Jet Wyvern.Ar.Js 1D

(Dec. 15, 2020  10:40 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  10:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh Ragnaruk did appear last episode lol

I'm talking about Rantaro.

Rantaro is blading next episode in the tournament?
(Dec. 15, 2020  10:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  10:40 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I'm talking about Rantaro.

Next episode

Bruh. Didn''t Phi quit too?
(Dec. 15, 2020  10:40 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  10:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Next episode

No he did not!
(Dec. 15, 2020  10:40 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  10:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Next episode

Phi is a blader, he's a legend so he must blade to some extent. As for Wakiya he was never really that high in the rankings anyways. Phi is right below Dante, who is right below Lui. The dude is still powerful.
*_* I gotta accept it.
Jkjkjk
Nah it is gonna be a evolution to Ashura lol
Imagine if this was a Wyvern Evo that had a free-spinning Ring, a free-spinning Single Chassis, Hurricane, and Orbit Metal lol.
Everyone beg TT to make High Quest, High Bearing, and finally High Bullet lol
(Dec. 15, 2020  10:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Everyone beg TT to make High Quest, High Bearing, and finally High Bullet lol

Yes. We need High Succ'.
I got a bad feeling they are gonna make even more High Drivers.
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I got a bad feeling they are gonna make even more High Drivers.

Get ready for the HIGH METAL RUBBER POM QUEST DASH driver.
(Dec. 16, 2020  2:58 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I got a bad feeling they are gonna make even more High Drivers.

Get ready for the HIGH METAL RUBBER POM QUEST DASH driver.

High Hasbro Quest but it acts like a TT Quest.
High Keep', this is a defence booster right?
(Dec. 15, 2020  10:45 PM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote: Нет, это будет эволюция Ашуры, лол
[quote pid='1692318' dateline='1608068724']

Sparking Guard, lol
[/quote]

(Dec. 15, 2020  10:58 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Представьте, что это была Wyvern Evo, у которой было свободно вращающееся кольцо, свободно вращающееся одиночное шасси, Hurricane и Orbit Metal lol.

This bey won't exist. If Double Chassis, then disk won't exist, if single then chassis won't free spin

(Dec. 16, 2020  1:46 AM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote: У меня плохое предчувствие, что они сделают еще больше High Drivers.

Lol. If it going to be Wywron, they will give him old driver, from Wywron 1st
So, according to the flyer text from the Deathscyther rb 23 this is actually going to be a new Wyvern, Awesome! Credit to marutti and Needforspeed The text was [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]飛竜再臨 which would -roughly- translates to return of the flying dragon.[/font]
(Dec. 20, 2020  12:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote: So, according to the flyer text from the Deathcysther rb 23 this is actually going to be a new Wyvern. Awesome! Credit to marutti and Needforspeed

Aw dude, yes! Heck yeah! I'm hyped! And rightfully so, since Wakiya's role is big enough in both the anime and the manga to justify getting a new Wyvern. A new Phoenix would've been cool too but Perfect Phoenix is already still pretty strong (as far as I know anyway), and I would've also really liked Kerbeus but unfortunately, Kensuke isn't a Legendary Blader.
Wyvron booster?? Wyvron confirmed??
(Dec. 20, 2020  12:25 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Wyvron booster?? Wyvron confirmed??

It’s not 100% confirmed but “return of the flying dragon” is the rough translation and Wyvern is the only flying Dragon of the legendary beys and definitely the only defensive blader to apply to that.
YAY!! A WYVERN BOOSTER! I mean- I already knew it was gonna be Wyvern because Wakiya was literally the only other defense blader from the past there besides Sisco in the anime, and ig he has a big part in the manga too.
I bet a ton of people who thought this wasn't gonna be Wyvern probably feel really dumb.

Im actually happy this is Wyvern. Wild Wyvern was my 2nd beyblade and Wakiya is one of my favorite characters so that fuels its sentimental value even more

we're totally getting Atomic Metal aren't we?
(Dec. 20, 2020  12:27 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I bet a ton of people who thought this wasn't gonna be Wyvern pretty feel really dumb.

Im actually happy this is Wyvern. Wild Wyvern was my 2nd beyblade and Wakiya is one of my favorite characters.

Sadly I feel like it will be Wyvron 1D Hurricane Atomic I feel
(Dec. 20, 2020  12:17 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2020  12:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote: So, according to the flyer text from the Deathcysther rb 23 this is actually going to be a new Wyvern. Awesome! Credit to marutti and Needforspeed

Aw dude, yes! Heck yeah! I'm hyped! And rightfully so, since Wakiya's role is big enough in both the anime and the manga to justify getting a new Wyvern. A new Phoenix would've been cool too but Perfect Phoenix is already still pretty strong (as far as I know anyway), and I would've also really liked Kerbeus but unfortunately, Kensuke isn't a Legendary Blader.

I agree with most stuff except the fact that there's a very good chance Wyvron won't be appearing in the anime since we know episode 42 is called "Burn Flare!" Meaning it has to do with Lain, Hikaru, or Hyuga, the most important characters in the Season. This justifies spending a few more episodes on a mini arc, and there's 3 episodes left in the month. There's no reason to debut Wyvron after January, so Wyvron appearing is just not likely at all. Even if episode 42 is about Valt getting flare or someone else getting flare, that's surprising and infinitely more important than Wakiya.
(Dec. 20, 2020  12:28 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2020  12:27 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I bet a ton of people who thought this wasn't gonna be Wyvern pretty feel really dumb.

Im actually happy this is Wyvern. Wild Wyvern was my 2nd beyblade and Wakiya is one of my favorite characters.

Sadly I feel like it will be Wyvron 1D Hurricane Atomic I feel
Imagine if it was,

Sparking Wyvern.3D.Atomic Metal or Orbit Metal. I really hope it's not High Massive lol