[Product]  B-177 Booster Jet Wyvern.Ar.Js 1D

(Dec. 29, 2020  10:23 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Plot Twist, Can we stop with the "Plot Twist" nonsense? please and thank you!

Now this is a plot twist.
Apparently from the episode summary Wakiya will own this wyvren in the anime
(Jan. 08, 2021  7:05 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Apparently from the episode summary Wakiya will own this wyvren in the anime

That’s great to hear. Surprised they found the time for it.
(Jan. 08, 2021  7:05 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Apparently from the episode summary Wakiya will own this wyvren in the anime

oh thank god

Good lord I can't wait to see the new Wyvern. I really wanna see it's parts and gimmicks
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:58 AM)Lugal Ki En Wrote:

Good lord I can't wait to see the new Wyvern. I really wanna see it's parts and gimmicks
Two more days
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:15 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:58 AM)Lugal Ki En Wrote: Good lord I can't wait to see the new Wyvern. I really wanna see it's parts and gimmicks
Two more days

7 days Corocoro releases on 15th Jan

I told you all this would come. And look who didn’t believe me
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:01 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:

I told you all this would come. And look who didn’t believe me

1 filler battle lol
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:01 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I told you all this would come. And look who didn’t believe me

1 filler battle lol

But a lot of you said this is only a manga exclusive
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:04 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: 1 filler battle lol

But a lot of you said this is only a manga exclusive

Might as well be.
Yall love using the english dub names dont you
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:04 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:04 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: But a lot of you said this is only a manga exclusive

Might as well be.

Not anymore
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:07 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:04 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Might as well be.

Not anymore

There's one filler battle, plus there's 5 bladers going against him so Wyvron prob will have like 0 screen time lol.
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:40 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:07 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Not anymore

There's one filler battle, plus there's 5 bladers going against him so Wyvron prob will have like 0 screen time lol.

How many times must I tell everyone there pulling the Jin and Count Nightfell case
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:40 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: There's one filler battle, plus there's 5 bladers going against him so Wyvron prob will have like 0 screen time lol.

How many times must I tell everyone there pulling the Jin and Count Nightfell case

What does Jin Aizawa has to do with this
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:42 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How many times must I tell everyone there pulling the Jin and Count Nightfell case

I was just saying that it will be like him where Wakiya battles only once
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:42 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How many times must I tell everyone there pulling the Jin and Count Nightfell case

Just like Jin Wakiya's getting one battle for the sake of advertising his bey and nothing else, won't even win it.
wakiya might be an a even worse situation at least jin was in the national while wakiya is just going to help train for one episode and will most likely lose.  nothing much for wyvern at all it's going to get shaft fast
I don't see why everyone is complaining, I'm just glad Wyvern is in the anime.
Bruh yall forgetting Count Night lol. He only battled once and he lost to Aiga 2-1
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:52 PM)g2_ Wrote: I don't see why everyone is complaining, I'm just glad Wyvern is in the anime.

the problem is not that is wyvern in the anime thats great what's not great is it not going to get that good treatment . we all know how it's going to end for wyvern
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:56 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:52 PM)g2_ Wrote: I don't see why everyone is complaining, I'm just glad Wyvern is in the anime.

the problem is not that is wyvern in the anime thats great what's not great is it not going to get that good treatment . we all know how it's going to end for wyvern

So do you prefer it wouldn't appear at all?

(Jan. 08, 2021  6:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh yall forgetting Count Night lol. He only battled once and he lost to Aiga 2-1
Also Valt is Gachi.
Truth to be told, im happy Wyvern is returning in the anime even if it is for one episode. Whats the point in complaining?