[Product]  B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A

Curse you Curse Satan for breaking the rule of the random booster.Why must you have to appear always
I'm aiming to get Hollow, Abyss, Archer, and Draciel.
Ugh Draciel! I dont even wanna know about Bloody Longinus unless it has a dah driver
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ugh Draciel! I dont even wanna know about Bloody Longinus unless it has a dah driver

It's actually Abyss Longinus, not Bloody Longinus.
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ugh Draciel! I dont even wanna know about Bloody Longinus unless it has a dah driver

There is no Bloody Longinus. There is an Abyss Longinus though.
That scythe has alot of just, out there metal to make contact with the other beys. Kinda concerning. Anyways metal all the way round for some stability, that's neat. 4A should be tight which is good.

Maybe thats not metal, but it has a metallic grey like coloring to it.
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:30 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That scythe has alot of just, out there metal to make contact with the other beys. Kinda concerning. Anyways metal all the way round for some stability, that's neat. 4A should be tight which is good.

Maybe thats not metal, but it has a metallic grey like coloring to it.

[Image: gtVfLY2.jpg]
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 4A should have been a double chassis

We only have 2 single chassis’s though.
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

We only have 2 single chassis’s though.

I know but it would have stayed just as a double chassis
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: We only have 2 single chassis’s though.

I know but it would have stayed just as a double chassis

But that also means no new frame. We don’t ever get those anymore
I honestly thought they would give it Angle there for a second.
hollow deathscyther, abyss longinus and that majestic dead Phoenix look amazing specially that dead Phoenix
Is it weird that I want every bey in the booster?
Pretty lame imo. Where’s ultimate Saudi?
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Is it weird that I want every bey in the booster?

No as long as you have the money no it isnt weird.
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Is it weird that I want every bey in the booster?

No as long as you have the money no it isnt weird.

But I don’t have le mulah
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:52 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No as long as you have the money no it isnt weird.

But I don’t have le mulah

Well then ask your parents

Nah, we needed and good-toothed single. I’m assuming it has the same teeth as like 3A, nice to have a LR attack chassis

(Dec. 14, 2020  4:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:52 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: But I don’t have le mulah

Well then ask your parents
The day after Xmas? Rly? That’s plain rude
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:53 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

Nah, we needed and good-toothed single. I’m assuming it has the same teeth as like 3A, nice to have a LR attack chassis

This 4A Chassis made me sick lol
Wait in the green Hollow Valkyrie, it doesn’t have Valt's mark. Or maybe that's Uranus?
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:55 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wait in the green Hollow Valkyrie, it doesn’t have Valt's mark. Or maybe that's Uranus?

Its tentative