[Product]  B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift

Got the Booster a few days ago along with the Limit Break DX set, so here:

Lucifer2 Chip is slightly better than Hyperion2 since the included rubber makes Burn Ring Burst less compared to the stock Hyperion2 Chip.

The End Ring is also good for the gimmick itself, two free-spinning rings make it harder for left spin equalization combos to win via stamina alone. Still scrapes a lot on anything shorter than Rise.

Kou Disk makes the gimmick activate for both Burn and The End on the last click, while Volcano will activate on the first click. Easily the lightest Disk among all three Limit Break System Disks.

Drive Driver is essentially a THICC version of Mobius, but is also harder to use due to it being more oriented with attack despite it being a Defense type part. That and the tendency to deplete its stamina more than Mobius also makes it less reliable than the latter for competitive play.

Quite the Bey and definitely was marketed wonderfully in the anime, yet real life play makes it not perform well (as most if not all stock combos do). Worth the purchase simply for Lucifer2 Chip and to have more customization options if you already have the Limit Break Set, but Rage will probably destroy this without too much difficulty.
(Dec. 05, 2020  11:17 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Got the Booster a few days ago along with the Limit Break DX set, so here:

Lucifer2 Chip is slightly better than Hyperion2 since the included rubber makes Burn Ring Burst less compared to the stock Hyperion2 Chip.

The End Ring is also good for the gimmick itself, two free-spinning rings make it harder for left spin equalization combos to win via stamina alone. Still scrapes a lot on anything shorter than Rise.

Kou Disk makes the gimmick activate for both Burn and The End on the last click, while Volcano will activate on the first click. Easily the lightest Disk among all three Limit Break System Disks.

Drive Driver is essentially a THICC version of Mobius, but is also harder to use due to it being more oriented with attack despite it being a Defense type part. That and the tendency to deplete its stamina more than Mobius also makes it less reliable than the latter for competitive play.

Quite the Bey and definitely was marketed wonderfully in the anime, yet real life play makes it not perform well (as most if not all stock combos do). Worth the purchase simply for Lucifer2 Chip and to have more customization options if you already have the Limit Break Set, but Rage will probably destroy this without too much difficulty.

I feel that Drift is going to outclass Mobius in opposite spin stamina and spin equalization. It doesn't fall over at all, and despite the bulkiness it surprisingly doesn't scrape that much in a way that massively decreases stamina.

And do you mean Rage combos or Rage Longinus as a stock?
Lucifer The End really has good stamina. I cant believe this bey could even throws some punches against Rage
Is the end worth it because im trying to get it
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:53 PM)SSJ_Emani212 Wrote: Is the end worth it because im trying to get it
Yes, the chip is good. The disk is good I’m pretty sure and the driver is good.
nice
hope drift is good never heard of it
(Dec. 05, 2020  4:01 PM)SSJ_Emani212 Wrote: nice
Some people say it has better LAD against opposite spin than Mobius. Also better stamina then Mobius people say

Drift has the same level of LAD like Morbius(awakened),Drift is better than Morbius in keeping a bey stable,I think if Drift have awakened it will be a lot better than morbius but Drift has weaker spring than Morbius(mine at least)
(Dec. 05, 2020  4:29 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I got banned but I'm back now smh

what do u mean
(Dec. 05, 2020  4:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  4:29 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I got banned but I'm back now smh

what do u mean

I couldn't post yesterday.
(Dec. 05, 2020  4:20 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:

Drift has the same level of LAD like Morbius(awakened),Drift is better than Morbius in keeping a bey stable,I think if Drift have awakened it will be a lot better than morbius but Drift has weaker spring than Morbius(mine at least)

How do you awaken Mobius, by making the tip flatter?I'm pretty sure the instructions that comes with it says it will no longer be legal to use if that happens.

And of course, this applies to Drift too;

[Image: IMG-20201206-152245.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-2020-12-06-15-23-58-08.png]

(Dec. 06, 2020  8:28 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  4:20 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Drift has the same level of LAD like Morbius(awakened),Drift is better than Morbius in keeping a bey stable,I think if Drift have awakened it will be a lot better than morbius but Drift has weaker spring than Morbius(mine at least)

How do you awaken Mobius, by making the tip flatter?I'm pretty sure the instructions that comes with it says it will no longer be legal to use if that happens.

The circular groove is still there,but the cone shape tip has became flat,is it illegal?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/p29ALCretxqsjP2M8 or https://imgur.com/a/G2QcZEY
(Dec. 06, 2020  8:45 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  8:28 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: How do you awaken Mobius, by making the tip flatter?I'm pretty sure the instructions that comes with it says it will no longer be legal to use if that happens.

The circular groove is still there,but the cone shape tip has became flat,is it illegal?

As long as the groove is there, it should be legal. It's just that I imagine that if they reach the flat state, it would only take a few more battles til they completely wear out.

So I'm not too sure if it's worth it, especially for Drift.
(Dec. 06, 2020  9:04 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  8:45 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:

As long as the groove is there, it should be legal. It's just that I imagine that if they reach the flat state, it would only take a few more battles til they completely wear out.

So I'm not too sure if it's worth it, especially for Drift.

It depends on how far you've worn(awaken) it,my morbius still feel like it's gonna take probably another hundreds of battle before the groove is gone,since the cone is still thic
(Dec. 05, 2020  11:48 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  11:17 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Got the Booster a few days ago along with the Limit Break DX set, so here:

I feel that Drift is going to outclass Mobius in opposite spin stamina and spin equalization. It doesn't fall over at all, and despite the bulkiness it surprisingly doesn't scrape that much in a way that massively decreases stamina.

Right, it was Drift, not Drive lol dumb me

Any Rage combo (even stock) can still give this Bey (in stock) hell at least on KO, as a mint or non-awakened Drift is so aggressive that it has a tendency to self-KO similar to Universe and even Absorb.
(Dec. 06, 2020  6:28 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  11:48 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: I feel that Drift is going to outclass Mobius in opposite spin stamina and spin equalization. It doesn't fall over at all, and despite the bulkiness it surprisingly doesn't scrape that much in a way that massively decreases stamina.

Right, it was Drift, not Drive lol dumb me

Any Rage combo (even stock) can still give this Bey (in stock) hell at least on KO, as a mint or non-awakened Drift is so aggressive that it has a tendency to self-KO similar to Universe and even Absorb.
Uh, you sure about this? practically every battle I've seen of Rage Longinus and Lucifer The End in YT has the latter winning the majority of the time. Doesn't seem like Destroy' gives it the speed and power it needs for consistent KOs.

And Drift can just be tilt launched like with Mobius to stop self KOs. If it works for the latter, then it should work for the former too.
(Dec. 07, 2020  1:41 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  6:28 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Right, it was Drift, not Drive lol dumb me

Uh, you sure about this? practically every battle I've seen of Rage Longinus and Lucifer The End in YT has the latter winning the majority of the time. Doesn't seem like Destroy' gives it the speed and power it needs for consistent KOs.

And Drift can just be tilt launched like with Mobius to stop self KOs. If it works for the latter, then it should work for the former too.

The rules in the instructions aren’t the WBO rules, I think that as long as the wear is achieved by launching and battling then it’s legal at WBO tournaments, but they might change their rules.

This is what the WBO rulebook says:

Driver Wear Regulations
While we cannot show picture examples of every single Driver, these are the general guidelines which must be followed:

LEGAL
The Driver is brand new.
The tip of the Driver is worn but still remains the primary point of contact with the stadium floor, including to the point of changes in performance.

ILLEGAL
The tip has been worn down to the point that other structural parts of the Driver become the primary point of contact (ex. If the rubber on Jolt wears down completely and is parallel with the plastic casing surrounding it) or if structural parts such as screws are exposed.
Tips which have obviously been damaged or intentionally worn down to affect shape or performance through methods other than repeated launching in a Beyblade stadium (ex. sanding down a pointed tip to a flat surface or launching a Beyblade on concrete).
(Dec. 07, 2020  1:41 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  6:28 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Right, it was Drift, not Drive lol dumb me

The tests I've done basically has Rage combo launched first with a hard launch followed by Lucifer2. I may have to redo my tests, but these were tested in a Standard Beystadium, not the Dash one. 

In my experience, Drift is too aggressive to be considered a Defense type, and that its non-spinning part scrapes on my tests most of the time on a flat launch, and I would assume that it will be more frequent if tilt launched. 

Awakening it may have a different movement and achieve better results, but right out of the box, almost all of my test launches (flat, tilted, sliding) had Lucifer2 careening towards the nearest pocket or loses stamina quicker than Mobius due to its scrapefest of a Driver on a Standard Beystadium. It definitely lives and does more on the Dash Beystadium, but I don't think tournaments are already going to be using those more over the Standard one.
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:54 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  1:41 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Uh, you sure about this? practically every battle I've seen of Rage Longinus and Lucifer The End in YT has the latter winning the majority of the time. Doesn't seem like Destroy' gives it the speed and power it needs for consistent KOs.

In my experience, Drift is too aggressive to be considered a Defense type, and that its non-spinning part scrapes on my tests most of the time on a flat launch, and I would assume that it will be more frequent if tilt launched.

You use Drift for the same way you use Mobius, which is for opposite spin stamina or spin equalization. I haven't tested it myself, but from the videos I've seen, it doesn't self KO itself as much as it's predecessor. Probably because the tip isn't POM anymore, so more ko resistance with the now higher friction.

Also, there are already some testings in the LTE testing thread and even stock!LTE is doing pretty decent against combos like Rage Spriggan Ev' 3A.

Quote:Awakening it may have a different movement and achieve better results, but right out of the box, almost all of my test launches (flat, tilted, sliding) had Lucifer2 careening towards the nearest pocket or loses stamina quicker than Mobius due to its scrapefest of a Driver on a Standard Beystadium. It definitely lives and does more on the Dash Beystadium, but I don't think tournaments are already going to be using those more over the Standard one.
That's weird. With Drift's low center of gravity and surface area of the actual tip, it's hard to imagine that it would scrape that much.
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:55 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:54 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: In my experience, Drift is too aggressive to be considered a Defense type, and that its non-spinning part scrapes on my tests most of the time on a flat launch, and I would assume that it will be more frequent if tilt launched.

You use Drift for the same way you use Mobius, which is for opposite stamina or spin equalization. I haven't tested it myself, but from the videos I've seen it on it doesn't look anywhere near as agressive as it's predecessor.

Quote:Awakening it may have a different movement and achieve better results, but right out of the box, almost all of my test launches (flat, tilted, sliding) had Lucifer2 careening towards the nearest pocket or loses stamina quicker than Mobius due to its scrapefest of a Driver on a Standard Beystadium. It definitely lives and does more on the Dash Beystadium, but I don't think tournaments are already going to be using those more over the Standard one.
That's weird. With Drift's low center of gravity and surface area of the actual tip, it's hard to imagine that it would scrape that much.

Is drift good in terms of stamina
(Dec. 07, 2020  6:02 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:55 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: You use Drift for the same way you use Mobius, which is for opposite stamina or spin equalization. I haven't tested it myself, but from the videos I've seen it on it doesn't look anywhere near as agressive as it's predecessor.

Is drift good in terms of stamina

Proabably like mobius, horrible in same spin but quite good in opp
(Dec. 07, 2020  7:01 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  6:02 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Is drift good in terms of stamina

Proabably like mobius, horrible in same spin but quite good in opp

Yeah but a little better than morbious
(Dec. 07, 2020  7:28 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  7:01 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Proabably like mobius, horrible in same spin but quite good in opp

Yeah but a little better than morbious

I think it maybe be much better, actually. Stock Variant Lucifer normally 50/50s Rage Longinus stock while LTE outspins the latter pretty consistently despite not having a good Ring/chassis for spin equalization.
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:54 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  1:41 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Uh, you sure about this? practically every battle I've seen of Rage Longinus and Lucifer The End in YT has the latter winning the majority of the time. Doesn't seem like Destroy' gives it the speed and power it needs for consistent KOs.

The tests I've done basically has Rage combo launched first with a hard launch followed by Lucifer2. I may have to redo my tests, but these were tested in a Standard Beystadium, not the Dash one. 

Awakening it may have a different movement and achieve better results, but right out of the box, almost all of my test launches (flat, tilted, sliding) had Lucifer2 careening towards the nearest pocket or loses stamina quicker than Mobius due to its scrapefest of a Driver on a Standard Beystadium. It definitely lives and does more on the Dash Beystadium, but I don't think tournaments are already going to be using those more over the Standard one.
I usually do flat launch with stamina/defensive combo,if you hold your launcher/grip strong enough drift(out of the box) doesn't go wild everytime,while the chances for it to go wild is 45%(no,not soft launch)it depends on how stable you hold your launcher

You say scrape? I don't know what combo can scrape drift(maybe if you tilted too hard you can scrape it),the main reason i prefer to use drift on 2B is that it doesn't scrape like when 2B is paired with xtend+(I've tried pairing drift with 2D and it doesn't scrape hard enough to kill its own LAD, plus it even have better chances to outspin opponent than morbius)

Like morbius,drift isn't a knockout defensive kind of driver,drift is a solid LAD driver(side note,don't use xtend+ and atomic with The End Kou combo,it scrape too hard probably Kou's fault)