[Product]  B-174 Limit Break DX Set

I noticed something about Hyperion Burn’s add on. It reminds me of the Genesis Special. More specifically, Strike Valtryek if you know can’t use Spring Attack. I wonder if the X chip can prevent Hyperion Burn from using some type of Xceed Counter due to the chip locking the free spin. Does anyone agree that this makes it a “Strike Valtryek” kind of downgrade to a degree?
(Nov. 28, 2020  4:43 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I noticed something about Hyperion Burn’s add on. It reminds me of the Genesis Special. More specifically, Strike Valtryek if you know can’t use Spring Attack. I wonder if the X chip can prevent Hyperion Burn from using some type of Xceed Counter due to the chip locking the free spin. Does anyone agree that this makes it a “Strike Valtryek” kind of downgrade to a degree?
Well unlike Strike Valkyrie this one actually makes it worse so yeah sort of.
So I have just looked on beys and bricks (a website to buy beyblades) and the stadium set isn’t available it’s sold out and same for Amazon as well as other beys what should I do?
I just got mine yesterday along with Lucifer the End, and it's been a while since I commented on WBO threads, but so far:

Helios2 and Hyperion2 are awesome, since their Chips have metal and the removable Chip Cores also have metal.

Volcano is nice but the gimmick isn't as great as hyped. Burn is cool too, but I feel like Super was much more stable (with 1A) and deliver more KO power consistently.

Chou Disk makes both Burn and The End activate their Limit Break on the first click, and makes Volcano activate on the last click. Ou Disk makes all Limit Break Rings activate on the second click. Chou is slightly heavier than Ou, but has more unbalanced weight distribution.

Xceed' and Zone' are great especially if you wanted the Dash versions of the originals. The Zone Chip makes Zone' better for LAD, but Xceed Chip sucks so bad. The added weight doesn't justify the massive performance downgrade in exchange for having no more free-spinning gimmick.

The new stadium actually is a bit larger, yes, but the way the Beys move no longer follow the same patterns from the standard one. Still a good deal along with two Long Sparking Beylaunchers.

Takeaway from all of these is that the Limit Break System from Sparking inevitably makes customization more restrictive and "limited", with only the Chips (from Sparking only) and most Drivers (from the Single Layer System up to now) being usable without problems , leaving the Rings and Disks exclusively interchangeable among Limit Break Beys only.

Nevertheless, the whole set is a must-buy for the parts and launchers alone. The new Dash stadium is a nice touch yet I feel I may just still use the standard one for tournament practice.
NEW B-174 DASH STADIUM ANIME IN REAL LIFE UPGRADE!
does anyone know where to buy this? Everywhere I look, it's sold out.
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:58 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: does anyone know where to buy this? Everywhere I look, it's sold out.

Beysandbricks
I was on beys and bricks yesterday but it’s sold out
The Limit Break DX Set has only a few good things in it
After Watching the meta in the Martial Arts Tournament I can say this

The zone’ chip is one if not the best opposite spin LAD possible up with wizard fafnir’s driver and Mobius.

The chips were fairly good too seeing them in various combos.

Volcano and Burn I did not see at all during the tournament so I can’t give my give on those.

Really good set in my opinion.
Hi, I would like to ask. Maybe its in this thread and I might missed it or something but, I was told that the DLC parts +Z and +X changed when apply like:

Xceed dash is attack type driver but change to balance type driver when +Z plate is applied to it. Is this true?
If it is then Zone dash that should be balance type driver become attack type driver when +X plate is apply to it?

I kinda need answer, thank you for kind help 🙏
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:24 PM)AbyssDrakein Wrote: Hi, I would like to ask. Maybe its in this thread and I might missed it or something but, I was told that the DLC parts  +Z and +X changed when apply like:

Xceed dash is attack type driver but change to balance type driver when +Z plate is applied to it. Is this true?
If it is then Zone dash that should be balance type driver become attack type driver when +X plate is apply to it?

I kinda need answer, thank you for kind help 🙏

I believe that TT still classifies them by the base Driver's Type rather than by the attachment that's used, so Xceed'+Z would still be Attack Type and Zone'+X would still be Balance Type.
PapabeyShow, I saw your vid this morning, glad to know how Zone' Z+ and Drift work with 2D, I'm doing a Abyss 2D combo, so it was really helpful to know about their performance
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:57 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: PapabeyShow, I saw your vid this morning, glad to know how Zone' Z+ and Drift work with 2D, I'm doing a Abyss 2D combo, so it was really helpful to know about their performance

Glad to have helped, Izhkoort.
PapabeyShow is Union Achilles still good? And if it still kinda is, can you please find some good combos for me?
(Dec. 17, 2020  4:52 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: PapabeyShow is Union Achilles still good? And if it still kinda is, can you please find some good combos for me?

It never became "META good" back then, Peppzie.
(Dec. 17, 2020  5:00 PM)PapabeyShow Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  4:52 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: PapabeyShow is Union Achilles still good? And if it still kinda is, can you please find some good combos for me?

I see, what about Lord Spriggan? Any Meta combos for that bey?
Lord is outclassed nowadays, Peppzie. But if you had to use it, you can't go wrong with 0Wall/0Lift/Vanguard Bearing - 0 disc(preferably a painted one) to be tighter with Lord's burst resistors or if you're feeling a bit risky, Wheel Xtend+. Note that Wheel doesn't work with its burst resistors.

FYI, these are off topic replies. Going back to topic, the dash stadium is actually "less boring", for a lack of a better word, than standard to play in.
(Dec. 17, 2020  5:04 PM)PapabeyShow Wrote: Lord is outclassed nowadays, Peppzie. But if you had to use it, you can't go wrong with 0Wall/0Lift/Vanguard Bearing - 0 disc(preferably a painted one) to be tighter with Lord's burst resistors or if you're feeling a bit risky, Wheel Xtend+. Note that Wheel doesn't work with its burst resistors.

Thanks Papabey!
(Dec. 17, 2020  5:00 PM)PapabeyShow Wrote:

Wdym it was really good back then lol. As a matter of fact, all three parts (chip weight and base) were good at some point.
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  5:00 PM)PapabeyShow Wrote: It never became "META good" back then, Peppzie.

Wdym it was really good back then lol. As a matter of fact, all three parts (chip weight and base) were good at some point.
The base was heavily outclassed by Judgement and Zwei.