[Product]  B-174 Limit Break DX Set

(Jul. 31, 2020  11:11 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  10:55 PM)snoc Wrote: Well its King Helios, so wouldn't it immediately go to something higher than King? Like how Super would hypothetically go from Super to Ultra, maybe King would go to something like Monarch (in this case Monarch will be representing emperor, but we cant directly use it cause forneus)

The difficulty I had with naming Helios is that most words with a connection to royalty would have the same abbreviation as existing Rings or have been taken by previous Beyblades. A luminary is a person who inspires or influences others, with an alternative meaning being a natural light source, so it fits perfectly with the light-based theme that Hyperion, Helios, and Lucifer have.

well the only light based theme about them is their names, not prefixes. Super,King, and Variant have no connection with it, so it doesn't really matter.
(Jul. 31, 2020  10:55 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  10:50 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I don't think Hyper or Crown are very likely. Hyper Hyperion sounds like an echo and Curse already took the spot for C. If they are new Rings, which I doubt, They'd probably be called something like Ultra and Luminary. I think the upgrades are just going to be for Xceed and Zone because the molds for the spinning parts are identical.

Well its King Helios, so wouldn't it immediately go to something higher than King? Like how Super would hypothetically go from Super to Ultra, maybe King would go to something like Monarch (in this case Monarch will be representing emperor, but we cant directly use it cause forneus)
No, it doesn't have to be higher....
They are several beyblades that when evolve don't have names that are directly stronger then. They just have to be similar and reflect the change within the character and beyblade
(Jul. 31, 2020  11:26 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  10:55 PM)snoc Wrote: Well its King Helios, so wouldn't it immediately go to something higher than King? Like how Super would hypothetically go from Super to Ultra, maybe King would go to something like Monarch (in this case Monarch will be representing emperor, but we cant directly use it cause forneus)
They are several beyblades that when evolve don't have names that are directly stronger then

I never said it had to be, but it makes sense for it to be though. Like chouzetsu spriggan, with chouzetsu meaning transcending and rising up, becoming lord spriggan. Same for Achilles, Chouzetsu/rising up, to become a perfect union between Aiga and Achilles.

(Jul. 31, 2020  11:26 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote:
They are several beyblades that when evolve don't have names that are directly stronger then. They just have to be similar and reflect the change within the character and beyblade

And for the last part, the name going to a higher position does actually reflect change in becoming stronger.
I don't disagree with you, but I don't see many other solutions for the naming issuee, unless they use another word that has similar meaning but is in a different language( how can you get higher then king helios). Luminary, to me, seems to long and sounds bad when combined with helios.
(Jul. 31, 2020  11:35 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: I don't disagree with you, but I don't see many other solutions for the naming issuee, unless they use another word that has similar meaning but is in a different language( how can you get higher then king helios). Luminary, to me, seems to long and sounds bad when combined with helios.

Monarch of Lord helios

Scratch that that name is allredy used
(Jul. 31, 2020  11:30 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  11:26 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: No, it doesn't have to be higher....
They are several beyblades that when evolve don't have names that are directly stronger then

I never said it had to be, but it makes sense for it to be though. Like chouzetsu spriggan, with chouzetsu meaning transcending and rising up, becoming lord spriggan. Same for Achilles, Chouzetsu/rising up, to become a perfect union between Aiga and Achilles.

(Jul. 31, 2020  11:26 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: No, it doesn't have to be higher....

And for the last part, the name going to a higher position does actually reflect change in becoming stronger.

Those two examples are actually very bad. They were only called Chozetsu Spriggan and Chozetsu Achilles as a way to denote that they're part of the Cho-Z Awakening System. Most names either have to do with the gimmick or the Beyblade's theme, and sometimes the names don't exactly scale in power alongside the Beyblade while others do. Valkyrie went from Victory to God (an upgrade), then Strike God (minor upgrade), then Winning (which could imply the victory hasn't been sealed), to Chozetsu (transcendence always denotes a power upgrade), to Slash (major downgrade), to Brave (which is an adjective that implies mental strength and that it's going to try to achieve a victory).
I could see if this become a cho-ō prefix bey or just a ring upgrade
(Jul. 31, 2020  11:41 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  11:30 PM)snoc Wrote: I never said it had to be, but it makes sense for it to be though. Like chouzetsu spriggan, with chouzetsu meaning transcending and rising up, becoming lord spriggan. Same for Achilles, Chouzetsu/rising up, to become a perfect union between Aiga and Achilles.

Those two examples are actually very bad. They were only called Chozetsu Spriggan and Chozetsu Achilles as a way to denote that they're part of the Cho-Z Awakening System. Most names either have to do with the gimmick or the Beyblade's theme, and sometimes the names don't exactly scale in power alongside the Beyblade while others do. Valkyrie went from Victory to God (an upgrade), then Strike God (minor upgrade), then Winning (which could imply the victory hasn't been sealed), to Chozetsu (transcendence always denotes a power upgrade), to Slash (major downgrade), to Brave (which is an adjective that implies mental strength and that it's going to try to achieve a victory).
Chouzetsu still has an actual meaning along with signifying the awakening system.

Victory went to God then Strike God as you said, all better than the rest. Then winning. not a downgrade, just shows that its winning. Then chouzetsu, showing off the awakening system and the actually meaning, that is transcending higher. then it goes to slash, not necessarily a downgrade, it just show the emphasis on slash/attacking and mobility (as we see with its parts). Then Brave isn't a downgrade, just shows that its brave.

Now lets look at another example. Ragnarok went from Raging to Blazing, meaning its gotten more destructive, an upgrade. Then we have Crash, still showing off destructive power. And now we have glide, meaning its still destructive but shows an emphasis on flying abilities.

A couple more examples: Dragon. Dragon went from just being an Ace to an imperial, in a state of power. Then it went to Tempest, showing its gained extra wind abilities.

And with Longinus, we start at Lost Longinus, meaning its lost and hasn't discovered its true potential. Then we go to nightmare, meaning it has and it now very destructive, a worst nightmare. This is a big upgrade. Then we have bloody, signifying its still destructive with its rampaging and defeating (or in this case Killing) others. Adn Zwei means 2, like a duo which would obviously cause more destruction. Then we have Rage, emphasising its anger which leads to power.

Now lets do 1 final one: We start with Storm Spriggan, whos a storm meaning its powerful but still not that powerful. then it evolves to legend, a big jump. Then it goes to requiem, which is a repose for the souls of the dead (or something along those lines). Its still another jump. Then we have chouzetsu, showing it system and also that its transcending, and it transcends to lord status.
Let's stay on topic, friends!
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:15 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  11:41 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Those two examples are actually very bad. They were only called Chozetsu Spriggan and Chozetsu Achilles as a way to denote that they're part of the Cho-Z Awakening System. Most names either have to do with the gimmick or the Beyblade's theme, and sometimes the names don't exactly scale in power alongside the Beyblade while others do. Valkyrie went from Victory to God (an upgrade), then Strike God (minor upgrade), then Winning (which could imply the victory hasn't been sealed), to Chozetsu (transcendence always denotes a power upgrade), to Slash (major downgrade), to Brave (which is an adjective that implies mental strength and that it's going to try to achieve a victory).
Chouzetsu still has an actual meaning along with signifying the awakening system.

Victory went to God then Strike God as you said, all better than the rest. Then winning. not a downgrade, just shows that its winning. Then chouzetsu, showing off the awakening system and the actually meaning, that is transcending higher. then it goes to slash, not necessarily a downgrade, it just show the emphasis on slash/attacking and mobility (as we see with its parts). Then Brave isn't a downgrade, just shows that its brave.

Now lets look at another example. Ragnarok went from Raging to Blazing, meaning its gotten more destructive, an upgrade. Then we have Crash, still showing off destructive power. And now we have glide, meaning its still destructive but shows an emphasis on flying abilities.

A couple more examples: Dragon. Dragon went from just being an Ace to an imperial, in a state of power. Then it went to Tempest, showing its gained extra wind abilities.

And with Longinus, we start at Lost Longinus, meaning its lost and hasn't discovered its true potential. Then we go to nightmare, meaning it has and it now very destructive, a worst nightmare. This is a big upgrade. Then we have bloody, signifying its still destructive with its rampaging and defeating (or in this case Killing) others. Adn Zwei means 2, like a duo which would obviously cause more destruction. Then we have Rage, emphasising its anger which leads to power.

Now lets do 1 final one: We start with Storm Spriggan, whos a storm meaning its powerful but still not that powerful. then it evolves to legend, a big jump. Then it goes to requiem, which is a repose for the souls of the dead (or something along those lines). Its still another jump. Then we have chouzetsu, showing it system and also that its transcending, and it transcends to lord status.
Xcalibur xeno-> seig->buster meh i don't think the name mean anything it just sounds cool so kids would like to have and chouzetsu means super Z in this case not transcends
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:25 AM)NAP Wrote: Let's stay on topic, friends!

Its still on topic. This is speculated so have ring upgrades, so we're just talking about possible names for them.

(Aug. 01, 2020  12:26 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:15 AM)snoc Wrote: Chouzetsu still has an actual meaning along with signifying the awakening system.

Xcalibur xeno-> seig->buster meh i don't think the name mean anything it just sounds cool so kids would like to have and chouzetsu means super Z in this case not transcends

Chouzetsu's direct translation is super z, but its actual meaning in transcendence.
What I'm most interested in knowing is... What is the price of this? I know it's not confirmed yet but is there a general idea? I'd be happy to pay 100 for it, but I'd feel a bit iffy going above that. I'm excited for the new stadium.
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:26 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:25 AM)NAP Wrote: Let's stay on topic, friends!

Its still on topic. This is speculated so have ring upgrades, so we're just talking about possible names for them.

(Aug. 01, 2020  12:26 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Xcalibur xeno-> seig->buster meh i don't think the name mean anything it just sounds cool so kids would like to have and chouzetsu means super Z in this case not transcends

Chouzetsu's direct translation is super z, but its actual meaning in transcendence.
The box clearly says cho-Z which means super Z ill pm you if you don't believe me and chouzetsu is the clear translation for transcend

(Aug. 01, 2020  12:29 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: What I'm most interested in knowing is... What is the price of this? I know it's not confirmed yet but is there a general idea? I'd be happy to pay 100 for it, but I'd feel a bit iffy going above that. I'm excited for the new stadium.
Around $68-70 from discord server
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:34 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Around $68-70 from discord server

Solid pricing. I'm 100% in.
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:34 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:26 AM)snoc Wrote: Its still on topic. This is speculated so have ring upgrades, so we're just talking about possible names for them.

The box clearly says cho-Z which means super Z ill pm you if you don't believe me and chouzetsu is the clear translation for transcend

(Aug. 01, 2020  12:29 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: What I'm most interested in knowing is... What is the price of this? I know it's not confirmed yet but is there a general idea? I'd be happy to pay 100 for it, but I'd feel a bit iffy going above that. I'm excited for the new stadium.

Cho-Z is an abbreviation for Chouzetsu
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:48 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:34 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: The box clearly says cho-Z which means super Z ill pm you if you don't believe me and chouzetsu is the clear translation for transcend

Cho-Z is an abbreviation for Chouzetsu
No, chouzetsu and Cho z is totally a different name Cho -Z means super Z while Chouzetsu mens transcend
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:50 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:48 AM)snoc Wrote: Cho-Z is an abbreviation for Chouzetsu
No, chouzetsu and Cho z is totally a different name Cho -Z means super Z while Chouzetsu mens transcend

yeah, Cho-z is referencing Super-Z while also being an abbreviation for Chouzetsu. Its very clear. The series is literally called Chouzetsu and as you can see by how its spelled is an abbreviation.
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:50 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:48 AM)snoc Wrote: Cho-Z is an abbreviation for Chouzetsu
Guys who cares about what it’s called the general idea is that they all mean the same thing or rather one name is for the system while one is for the season.
OK So this proves that Hyperion and Helios are not releasing individually in their specific dates that I predicted being November/December releases! This is awesome to hear! Which means that December release will be Xcalibur or Deathsyther! (I hope at least).
(Aug. 03, 2020  5:00 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: OK So this proves that Hyperion and Helios are not releasing individually in their specific dates that I predicted being November/December releases! This is awesome to hear! Which means that December release will be Xcalibur or Deathsyther! (I hope at least).

Nope, that has been proven 100%. The only things we know are that there are two Sparking Launchers, upgrades (similar to Xt+ and the Strike Go Chip) for Hyperion and Helios, and a Stadium. We don't have confirmation that there will even be full evolutions for Hyperion and Helios yet.
Please give them proper evolutions in this set.
(Aug. 09, 2020  12:53 PM)Spirit of Order Wrote: Please give them proper evolutions in this set.

It is confirmed to be DLC Upgrades, so maybe there could be an add on layer for both Hyperion and Helios and slap on new names. But there aren't actually giving them new layers for all we know.
I wonder what these "DLC" will be. I kinda hope its a new super ring that is different from the super super ring because a lot of the super rings are similar to super.
(Aug. 09, 2020  9:55 PM)andowantsfood Wrote: I wonder what these "DLC" will be. I kinda hope its a new super ring that is different from the super super ring because a lot of the super rings are similar to super.
Not really it’s just first and super.
(Aug. 09, 2020  10:19 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  9:55 PM)andowantsfood Wrote: I wonder what these "DLC" will be. I kinda hope its a new super ring that is different from the super super ring because a lot of the super rings are similar to super.
Not really it’s just first and super.

death is pretty similar. abyss too just left spin actually