[Product]  B-174 Limit Break DX Set

(Oct. 20, 2020  3:12 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: So wait, are the Xceed' and Xceed'+X (as well as Zone' and Zone'+Z) Different drivers? or just the same driver but with an attachment in the style of Xtend and Xtend+?

Xc and Xc'+X and Zn and Zn'+Z are the same driver with an attachment similar to Xtend+.
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:26 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  3:12 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: So wait, are the Xceed' and Xceed'+X (as well as Zone' and Zone'+Z) Different drivers? or just the same driver but with an attachment in the style of Xtend and Xtend+?

Xc and Xc'+X and Zn and Zn'+Z are the same driver with an attachment similar to Xtend+.
Why does it say passport?

Also is this a limited set?

Please don't be a limited set.
(Oct. 21, 2020  1:22 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:26 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Xc and Xc'+X and Zn and Zn'+Z are the same driver with an attachment similar to Xtend+.
Why does it say passport?

OI MATEY btw it say passport becuase they have a passport which allow you to go to more tournaments with other benefits
(Oct. 21, 2020  3:58 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  1:22 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Why does it say passport?

OI MATEY btw it say passport becuase they have a passport which allow you to go to more tournaments with other benefits

Is this limited
(Oct. 21, 2020  4:22 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  3:58 AM)beykid44 Wrote: OI MATEY btw it say passport becuase they have a passport which allow you to go to more tournaments with other benefits

Is this limited

Um no the set isnt limited but what you get is pretty good for the price
Something I just thought about because of how CHONK these crazo layers are, I sincerely hope they don't have that same issue Imperial had. You know, the whole "basically doomed to burst without a ' driver" thing...
(Oct. 24, 2020  9:37 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Something I just thought about because of how CHONK these crazo layers are, I sincerely hope they don't have that same issue Imperial had. You know, the whole "basically doomed to burst without a ' driver" thing...

They can’t make the slopes taller, but they could give it the glide treatment

I really want that new part stadium’
Have we gotten a definitive release date yet? I'd like to know how broke I'll still be from RB22 by the time this set's out
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:38 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Have we gotten a definitive release date yet? I'd like to know how broke I'll still be from RB22 by the time this set's out
Like I said before it's 14th November
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:41 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:38 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Have we gotten a definitive release date yet? I'd like to know how broke I'll still be from RB22 by the time this set's out
Like I said before it's 14th November

Guess I either forgot or didn't see the post, thanks
the name isn't Breakthrough the Limit DX set?
(Oct. 30, 2020  12:43 AM)loyd87 Wrote: the name isn't Breakthrough the Limit DX set?

Limit Break DX set.
Just point this up because my suppliers give me that names for that set so just to verify with your source!
(Oct. 30, 2020  12:49 AM)loyd87 Wrote: Just point this up because my suppliers give me that names for that set so just to verify with your source!

It says that name on the box. I don’t think you need anymore proof than that.
probably a different translation thx!
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:01 AM)loyd87 Wrote: probably a different translation thx!

Limit Break is the official English name for this Set. While the Breakthrough of Limit sounds like a translation of its kanjis name 界限突破. "界限" means limit and "突破" means break/breakthrough. So in the aspect of standard English, "Breakthrough the Limit" is easier to understand while Limit Break may sounds weird, but Limite Break is its official name.
So apparently, the two new Chips have metal and I don't just mean the centre, it's a bit like the Lucifer Chip (except you can change the centre part of the Chips here).
(Oct. 30, 2020  8:11 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
So apparently, the two new Chips have metal and I don't just mean the centre, it's a bit like the Lucifer Chip (except you can change the centre part of the Chips here).

To compile everything they show in the video:
  • The chips have removable Metal Chip Cores and have metal attached, similar to Lucifer or Solomon.
  • The chips also have full-size hooks, so they are not like Valkyrie/Longinus/Spriggan!
  • The layer gimmicks are spring-loaded, Burn having an explosive expanding attack (think Kukulcan's fists but spring-loaded), and Volcano has a spring-loaded barrage attack where the layer spins 180 degrees and switches from 5 to 10 contact points. In this form, Volcano's layer also becomes semi-free spinning to reduce impacts (think God Valkyrie).
  • The layers are where the teeth are housed, it also appears as though they can only be used with the disks that come in the set (?)
  • The disks have extra-thick metal tabs, presumably for activating the gimmick in the layers. Hyperion's disk activates the gimmick earlier or later depending on spin direction, while Helios' disk activates at the same time regardless of spin direction. Thanks [font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]eigerblade![/font]
  • The drivers are Xc' and Zn'
  • The Xc+ and Zn+ chips are both metal, Xc+ locks the free-spinning base and Zn+ doesn't. The chips can be used on both drivers, so Zn' with an Xc+ chip is possible, and vice versa
  • The launchers are clear Long Sparking L and R, it's demonstrated that they have longer strings than the previously released Sparking L and R launchers.
Hyperion Chip Metal + Chip Hooks
Helios Chip Metal
Xc+ and Zn+ Metal Chips
(Oct. 30, 2020  9:37 AM)BladerGem Wrote: To compile everything they show in the video:
  • The chips have both Metal Chip Cores and have metal attached, similar to Lucifer or Solomon.
  • The chips also have full-size hooks, so they are not like Valkyrie/Longinus/Spriggan!
  • The layer gimmicks are spring-loaded, Burn having an explosive expanding attack (think Kukulcan's fists but spring-loaded), and Volcano has a spring-loaded barrage attack where the layer spins 180 degrees and switches from 5 to 10 contact points. In this form, Volcano's layer also becomes semi-free spinning to reduce impacts (think God Valkyrie).
  • The layers are where the teeth are housed, it also appears as though they can only be used with the disks that come in the set (?)
  • The disks have extra-thick metal tabs, presumably for activating the gimmick in the layers. Hyperion's disk appears to be right-spin only, while Helios' is dual-spin (?)
  • The drivers are Xc' and Zn'
  • The Xc+ and Zn+ chips are both metal, Xc+ locks the free-spinning base and Zn+ doesn't. The chips can be used on both drivers, so Zn' with an Xc+ chip is possible, and vice versa
  • The launchers are clear Long Sparking L and R, it's demonstrated that they have longer strings than the previously released Sparking L and R launchers.
I'll post screenshots tomorrow when I'm on my PC so you have pictures to go with the descriptions! Smile

Another thing to add, the Super and King disc has different 'activation time' to the limit break gimmick, indicated by where the small arrow on the disc is located. Both discs have the L and R symbol so they're both dual spin and interchangable. The limit break activation timing of the Super disc also changes between the first click to the last click depending on the spin direction, while the King disc has the arrow in the middle so it doesn't change with spin direction.
Anyone understand Japanese can explain what’s the concept of the new dash stadium? What’s the idea behind the new flat area near the pocket? Why the pocket sizes are not even? And why they remove the tornado ridge?
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:15 PM)DinoBurst Wrote: Anyone understand Japanese can explain what’s the concept of the new dash stadium? What’s the idea behind the new flat area near the pocket? Why the pocket sizes are not even?  And why they remove the tornado ridge?
I don’t speak Japanese but I can tell you in a nutshell that it’s pretty much to bring out alternate movements from the beys themselves.
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:32 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:15 PM)DinoBurst Wrote: Anyone understand Japanese can explain what’s the concept of the new dash stadium? What’s the idea behind the new flat area near the pocket? Why the pocket sizes are not even?  And why they remove the tornado ridge?
I don’t speak Japanese but I can tell you in a nutshell that it’s pretty much to bring out alternate movements from the beys themselves.

Any example to elaborate on "alternate movements"?
I like how it's not just about after the transformation effects, but also DURING the transformation. Just like in the anime when the gimmick happens while clashing, to get hit by the expanding blades or the quick free spin. The driver attachments also make Xceed and Zone, which were decent parts with some competitive use, possibly even better and more interesting.

I think these evolutions are cool!

(Oct. 30, 2020  1:41 PM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:32 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I don’t speak Japanese but I can tell you in a nutshell that it’s pretty much to bring out alternate movements from the beys themselves.

The stadium is shaped differently compared to the basic circle, having those special divots in that triangular format that the beys got stuck in and came back out. It's shown in the video.
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:41 PM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:32 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I don’t speak Japanese but I can tell you in a nutshell that it’s pretty much to bring out alternate movements from the beys themselves.

Those three pockets in the stadium contain the bey until its own friction causes it to force itself out. This is meant to simulate a bey “charging up for an attack.” Additionally, there is a ridge in the middle of the stadium meant to cause beys to speed up and move outwards.
The amount of metal on the beys is kind of absurd, but that will just make it more fun lol