[Product]  B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Infinite Achilles Dimension’ 1B

(Aug. 06, 2020  7:26 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  9:07 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Then you just making fake news even if it were right you still making fake news don't do that

I mean, this is pretty clearly a joke given how absolutely absurd that is.

whats  wrong with that probability.. it means that there is a 1 in 10 chance of getting spriggan so its not that obvious at all considering in last booster we had 1 in 15 chance. 0.1 probability is pretty good and is definately not absurd
(Aug. 06, 2020  7:35 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  7:26 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I mean, this is pretty clearly a joke given how absolutely absurd that is.

whats  wrong with that probability.. it means that there is a 1 in 10 chance of getting spriggan so its not that obvious at all considering in last booster we had 1 in 15 chance. 0.1 probability is pretty good and is definately not absurd

Volume 21 has the prizes as a 1/12 chance, not 1/15. Also misplaced the decimal point in my head, making it 0.01, not 0.1. My bad on that.

Still, a 1/10 chance doesn't really work, as these random boosters apparently come in cases of 24 (which is normally three full sets of 8 each). The adjusted odds of Random Booster 21 meant that there were 4 copies of Cosmo Pegasus and King Fafnir (at 1/6 odds) in each box, plus 2 copies of each prize (at 1/12 odds). 1/10 means each case would be different, which doesn't make much sense from TT's perspective.

Still, I'd hope they don't try to pull that sort of adjusted odds off again. It wasn't fun with Random Booster 21, and it certainly wasn't fun with all the added complexities they added to Random Layer 3 (Knockout Odin), and I don't want to see it come back.
Yeah, I honestly don't understand why TT would try something like that again. Sure, more money from the people that keep failing to pull the Beys they want sounds like a smart strategy, but it's just frustrating and is bound to result in backlash. If Spriggan becomes a 1/24 chance, that's going to be absurd. At least it would come with more new parts than the individual Diabolos prizes, but it's going to be way too frustrating for people that can't just get a full case.
(Aug. 06, 2020  7:56 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Yeah, I honestly don't understand why TT would try something like that again. Sure, more money from the people that keep failing to pull the Beys they want sounds like a smart strategy, but it's just frustrating and is bound to result in backlash. If Spriggan becomes a 1/24 chance, that's going to be absurd. At least it would come with more new parts than the individual Diabolos prizes, but it's going to be way too frustrating for people that can't just get a full case.

1/24 odds are asking for a repeat of the Knockout Odin problems. I'd have at least thought they figured out that those sorts of bad odds don't work.
I’m just going to go over something I said in the thread earlier. Assuming that this is obviously Spriggan and that it’s dual spin, I feel like making this a random booster release is really inconvenient since they can’t give us an included dual spin launcher with the release and the fact that there are no foreseeable plans for us to get an individual dual spin launcher according to the leaks doesn’t really help either. Maybe the upcoming b-142 Achilles is a starter and comes with a dual spin launcher- which would still be inconvenient, but better than nothing at the end of the day. While it is a possibility that Spriggan simply doesn’t retain the dual spin gimmick as some of us have discussed, I highly doubt that since dual spin has basically become a total staple of the Spriggan line-like Fafnir with its rubber or Ragnaruk with its stamina wings. It should seemingly be possible to do and the user CrazyAries came out with a possible concept for a dual spin ring himself so it wouldn’t be a stretch to say that a group of advanced designers could do the same.
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I’m just going to go over something I said in the thread earlier. Assuming that this is obviously Spriggan and that it’s dual spin, I feel like making this a random booster release is really inconvenient since they can’t give us an included dual spin launcher with the release and the fact that there are no foreseeable plans for us to get an individual dual spin launcher according to the leaks doesn’t really help either. Maybe the upcoming b-142 Achilles is a starter and comes with a dual spin launcher- which would still be inconvenient, but better than nothing at the end of the day. While it is a possibility that Spriggan simply doesn’t retain the dual spin gimmick as some of us have discussed, I highly doubt that since dual spin has basically become a total staple of the Spriggan line-like Fafnir with its rubber or Ragnaruk with its stamina wings. It should seemingly be possible to do and the user CrazyAries came out with a possible concept for a dual spin ring himself so it wouldn’t be a stretch to say that a group of advanced designers could do the same.
Dual spin ring is possible but it will be more thick than other ring so it be more prone to burst if this were the case
(Aug. 06, 2020  9:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I’m just going to go over something I said in the thread earlier. Assuming that this is obviously Spriggan and that it’s dual spin, I feel like making this a random booster release is really inconvenient since they can’t give us an included dual spin launcher with the release and the fact that there are no foreseeable plans for us to get an individual dual spin launcher according to the leaks doesn’t really help either. Maybe the upcoming b-142 Achilles is a starter and comes with a dual spin launcher- which would still be inconvenient, but better than nothing at the end of the day. While it is a possibility that Spriggan simply doesn’t retain the dual spin gimmick as some of us have discussed, I highly doubt that since dual spin has basically become a total staple of the Spriggan line-like Fafnir with its rubber or Ragnaruk with its stamina wings. It should seemingly be possible to do and the user CrazyAries came out with a possible concept for a dual spin ring himself so it wouldn’t be a stretch to say that a group of advanced designers could do the same.
Dual spin ring is possible but it will be more thick than other ring so it be more prone to burst if this were the case
Depending on the shape and design of the ring that may not be a problem since it might just be good with a double chassis.
(Aug. 06, 2020  9:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

A Dual Spin Ring doesn't have to be a flippable one, so it doesn't necessarily have to be thicker than most other Rings. Also, having a thicker underside to the Ring pulls the slopes up higher and exposes the Teeth more, the opposite of GT.
(Aug. 06, 2020  3:43 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  9:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Dual spin ring is possible but it will be more thick than other ring so it be more prone to burst if this were the case

A Dual Spin Ring doesn't have to be a flippable one, so it doesn't necessarily have to be thicker than most other Rings. Also, having a thicker underside to the Ring pulls the slopes up higher and exposes the Teeth more, the opposite of GT.
Yeah probably if it not a flippable ring Probably it will has two part for the ring the bottom part is for changing spin like for ex if you want right spin put it on the clock wise  Blades or ect
(Aug. 06, 2020  4:07 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  3:43 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: A Dual Spin Ring doesn't have to be a flippable one, so it doesn't necessarily have to be thicker than most other Rings. Also, having a thicker underside to the Ring pulls the slopes up higher and exposes the Teeth more, the opposite of GT.
Yeah probably if it not a flippable ring Probably it will has two part for the ring the bottom part is for changing spin like for ex if you want right spin put it on the clock wise  Blades or ect

CrazyAries's non-flippable LR Ring just didn't have the nubs in the middle that restrict Chips of either Spin Direction, so TT could easily do that.
All I can say is if Lord Spriggan was that dominate, then I can safely say this Spriggan could be the best IRL Sparking bey.
(Aug. 06, 2020  6:29 PM)rainy days Wrote: All I can say is if Lord Spriggan was that dominate, then I can safely say this Spriggan could be the best IRL Sparking bey.

It's literally impossible to be 100% certain about that, especially after what happened with Killer Deathscyther. Heck, when Brave Valkyrie was fully revealed, a lot of people thought it would be a three-sided Judgement, but it ended up being a very different kind of Bey.
(Aug. 06, 2020  7:11 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  6:29 PM)rainy days Wrote: All I can say is if Lord Spriggan was that dominate, then I can safely say this Spriggan could be the best IRL Sparking bey.

It's literally impossible to be 100% certain about that, especially after what happened with Killer Deathscyther. Heck, when Brave Valkyrie was fully revealed, a lot of people thought it would be a three-sided Judgement, but it ended up being a very different kind of Bey.

How is it impossible? Lord Spriggan had the best stock combo in GT. And its probably like that Spriggan will have most or if not, the same gimmicks as Lord. I don't remember what happened with Deathscyther, and I understand where you coming from with the Brave example. But maybe, just maybe, Spriggan could be the best stock combo bey of Sparking.
(Aug. 06, 2020  9:24 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  7:11 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's literally impossible to be 100% certain about that, especially after what happened with Killer Deathscyther. Heck, when Brave Valkyrie was fully revealed, a lot of people thought it would be a three-sided Judgement, but it ended up being a very different kind of Bey.

How is it impossible? Lord Spriggan had the best stock combo in GT. And its probably like that Spriggan will have most or if not, the same gimmicks as Lord. I don't remember what happened with Deathscyther, and I understand where you coming from with the Brave example. But maybe, just maybe, Spriggan could be the best stock combo bey of Sparking.

I question Lord being the best GT stock, but I doubt Spriggan will be as good as its predecessor
(Aug. 06, 2020  9:26 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  9:24 PM)rainy days Wrote: How is it impossible? Lord Spriggan had the best stock combo in GT. And its probably like that Spriggan will have most or if not, the same gimmicks as Lord. I don't remember what happened with Deathscyther, and I understand where you coming from with the Brave example. But maybe, just maybe, Spriggan could be the best stock combo bey of Sparking.

I question Lord being the best GT stock, but I doubt Spriggan will be as good as its predecessor

Then, in your  opinion. What is the best GT stock combo?
(Aug. 06, 2020  9:31 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  9:26 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I question Lord being the best GT stock, but I doubt Spriggan will be as good as its predecessor

Then, in your  opinion. What is the best GT stock combo?

Imo Master Diabolos Imperial Dragon and Regalia Genesis are all better. Even Prime Apocalypse with BigBang can take Lord down.
(Aug. 06, 2020  9:34 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  9:31 PM)rainy days Wrote: Then, in your  opinion. What is the best GT stock combo?

Imo Master Diabolos Imperial Dragon and Regalia Genesis are all better. Even Prime Apocalypse with BigBang can take Lord down.
Lord is way better than all of them, except maybe Master.
(Aug. 06, 2020  7:11 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's literally impossible to be 100% certain about that, especially after what happened with Killer Deathscyther. Heck, when Brave Valkyrie was fully revealed, a lot of people thought it would be a three-sided Judgement, but it ended up being a very different kind of Bey.

Deathscyther and Dark Deathscyther were really good for Stamina combos, but then Killer Deathschyther came out with bad Stamina, meh Attack, and a gimmick that only served as a decoration, which no one would've expected before kD's reveal. Also, I'm not saying that it's impossible for a Sparking evolution of Spriggan to be good, in fact I do expect that it'll fit into the meta quite nicely. I'm saying that it should be impossible to "safely say" that any Beyblade's stock combo will be good if you haven't even seen a tiny sneak peak of it. This could be a repeat of what happened with Cho-Z Spriggan. Two of the parts don't synchronize very well, and it makes the whole combo kind of mediocre. One last thing, I don't think that Spriggan's stock combo is the best out of GT. Dimension' is such a wacky Driver for it, although the Blitz Disk did work pretty well. I'd say that Naked Spriggan would take the cake with Lord Spriggan and Prime αpocalypse barely trailing behind.

Well it IS impossible to be certain that it’ll dominate like lord Spriggan because a beys line doesn’t really mean anything and aside from retaining some shapes/contact points/gimmicks they don’t really create these with the idea of them “dominating.” Its just coincidence and nothing is planned like that.
(Aug. 06, 2020  9:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  9:34 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Imo Master Diabolos Imperial Dragon and Regalia Genesis are all better. Even Prime Apocalypse with BigBang can take Lord down.
Lord is way better than all of them, except maybe Master.

I don't want to have a debate but Lord just isn't as good, the only thing it has going for it is it's consistency in performance.
if spriggan doesnt come in an rbv itll be good and upsetting at the same time but the chances are extremely low
(Aug. 06, 2020  9:40 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  9:38 PM)g2_ Wrote: Lord is way better than all of them, except maybe Master.

I don't want to have a debate but Lord just isn't as good, the only thing it has going for it is it's consistency in performance.
Thats not correct but ok.
Lord Spriggan was NOT the best stock combo in GT. It's gotta be Master or Regalia. They both have more Stamina compared to Lord after a few hits. I wouldn't underestimate Regalia's power even if it is easy to burst. It's quite good.
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:53 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Lord Spriggan was NOT the best stock combo in GT. It's gotta be Master or Regalia. They both have more Stamina compared to Lord after a few hits. I wouldn't underestimate Regalia's power even if it is easy to burst. It's quite good.

Regalia is nowhere near Lord Spriggan. Maybe Master could beat it sometimes, but Lord Spriggan is better than Genesis.