[Product]  B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set

This is why making it permanent is better for competitive usage unlike making it in permanent where it can switches modes
(Aug. 08, 2020  2:22 AM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  2:18 AM)Zeutron Wrote: It likely only occurred because he is launching with the blades already extended.
So the blades are already out.... That still doesn't prove my statement wrong
Well when you launch a bey it spins at full velocity and therefore the impacts are harder. Based on that, and the fact that it happens fairly early in the battle we can conclude that it primarily only occurred due to the fact the wings were already out as they would have to first be knocked out then knocked back in again in a normal battle with tempest starting out in bound mode and that would be enough time for a substantial velocity decrease.
(Aug. 08, 2020  3:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  2:22 AM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: So the blades are already out.... That still doesn't prove my statement wrong
Well when you launch a bey it spins at full velocity and therefore the impacts are harder. Based on that, and the fact that it happens fairly early in the battle we can conclude that it primarily only occurred due to the fact the wings were already out as they would have to first be knocked out then knocked back in again in a normal battle with tempest starting out in bound mode and that would be enough time for a substantial velocity decrease.

You still haven't proven me wrong.... The blades come in and out during contact which results in a change of contact points. If the bound mode is worst or vice versa then it's performance will most likely be inconsistent, therefore, making this supering unreliable.

Also it seems to me that these blades act more like choz burst stoppers that dont improve burst resistance
(Aug. 08, 2020  3:31 AM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  3:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Well when you launch a bey it spins at full velocity and therefore the impacts are harder. Based on that, and the fact that it happens fairly early in the battle we can conclude that it primarily only occurred due to the fact the wings were already out as they would have to first be knocked out then knocked back in again in a normal battle with tempest starting out in bound mode and that would be enough time for a substantial velocity decrease.

You still haven't proven me wrong.... The blades come in and out during contact which results in a change of contact points. If the bound mode is worst or vice versa then it's performance will most likely be inconsistent, therefore, making this supering unreliable.

Also it seems to me that these blades act more like choz burst stoppers that dont improve burst resistance
I never said it wasn’t unreliable in general. I was trying to prove that the blades getting knocked back in would not be a major or likely factor in calling this an unreliable bey. The blades moving out? Sure, but moving in? No. Assuming you are using this bey as it is intended to be used (with the wings tucked in aka the smarter way) that shouldn’t be a problem since they most likely won’t get knocked back in because as it is, it would take a number of hits or one or two big hits at high velocity to knock the wings out in the first place and from then on, the bey wouldn’t be spinning fast enough from all the those impact for the wings to get knocked back in.

Also while I agree they function similarly to Cho z wings, these blades are slightly better than the burst stopper wings because rather than reducing the recoil like CzA or CzV it actually increases the recoil when the red wings are pushed out.
Not gonna lie, I'm genuinely surprised that they made Tempest's awakening temporary. Congrats Zeutron!

Edit: It's a shame they added such a weak spring to Cm, it would've been a fun piece to use :L
(Aug. 08, 2020  6:14 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Not gonna lie, I'm genuinely surprised that they made Tempest's awakening temporary. Congrats Zeutron!

Edit: It's a shame they added such a weak spring to Cm, it would've been a fun piece to use :L
Honestly I wish I was just wrong tbh. It would probably be a bit more viable for actual attack combos if it was permanent. Maybe it could be used to something else as CitrusNinja3 said.

Also, I totally agree about charge metal. Maybe there might still be hope as we saw that it had extremely weak clicks and never saw it burst. Mirage Fafnir also had weak resistance and clicked easily but since 2S was a double chassis it solved the problem. Despite that though, I noticed in the videos that it also clicked a few times during that one battle and that battle was super short so it probably truly is a lost cause because if it can click that much in a battle that short then it would likely have burst if the other bey didn’t get knocked out.
https://youtu.be/pSjRBHAE0lI Looks like the dragon chip is the reverse of Valkyrie chip in slope and someone already broke it
(Aug. 08, 2020  6:55 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://youtu.be/pSjRBHAE0lI Looks like the dragon chip is the reverse of Valkyrie chip in slope and someone already broke it
But Valkyries lock goes from super tight to weak. If it’s the reverse of Valkyrie then it goes from weak to stronger (makes sense because of the awakening). Really weird that it broke going from weak to strong, must be some weird conincidence or something.
(Aug. 07, 2020  11:52 PM)Spirit of Order Wrote: Imagine Tempest Solomon Cm 2D ( With a metal chip core). That would be the heaviest combo in Beyblade Burst, by far!

Tempest Solomon Wheel Cm 1S (With metal chip core) would be slightly heavier.
(Aug. 08, 2020  7:21 AM)Draco_Beast Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  11:52 PM)Spirit of Order Wrote: Imagine Tempest Solomon Cm 2D ( With a metal chip core). That would be the heaviest combo in Beyblade Burst, by far!

Tempest Solomon Wheel Cm 1S would be slightly heavier.

No, TΣ.Wh.Cm 1S about half a gram lighter than TΣ.Cm 2D. Maybe with really good molds you can get it to be a bit heavier, but I'm not sure if there would be that much variation.
(Aug. 08, 2020  7:29 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  7:21 AM)Draco_Beast Wrote: Tempest Solomon Wheel Cm 1S would be slightly heavier.

No, TΣ.Wh.Cm 1S about half a gram lighter than TΣ.Cm 2D. Maybe with really good molds you can get it to be a bit heavier, but I'm not sure if there would be that much variation.
My lightest Wheel 1S weighs 46.98g and my heaviest Wheel 1S weighs 47.07g

My lightest 2D weighs 46.75g and my heaviest 2D weighs 46.92g
I'm glad Tempest's awakening is not permanent!
(Aug. 08, 2020  7:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  6:55 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://youtu.be/pSjRBHAE0lI Looks like the dragon chip is the reverse of Valkyrie chip in slope and someone already broke it
But Valkyries lock goes from super tight to weak. If it’s the reverse of Valkyrie then it goes from weak to stronger (makes sense because of the awakening). Really weird that it broke going from weak to strong, must be some weird conincidence or something.
I meant dragon has weak slope but end longer while valkyrie has strong slope but end faster 

And seems like tempest might be a candidate to replace imperial in my deck since it attack power is better assuming from many video
(Aug. 08, 2020  5:25 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  7:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote: But Valkyries lock goes from super tight to weak. If it’s the reverse of Valkyrie then it goes from weak to stronger (makes sense because of the awakening). Really weird that it broke going from weak to strong, must be some weird conincidence or something.
I meant dragon has weak slope but end longer while valkyrie has strong slope but end faster 

And seems like tempest might be a candidate to replace imperial in my deck since it attack power is better assuming from many video

Through its first looks, Tempest doesn't have too much recoil for a ring. The blades don't stick out too much and don't really have an angle. The bound blades might make it a candidate for mobile defense or something.
(Aug. 08, 2020  7:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote: But Valkyries lock goes from super tight to weak. If it’s the reverse of Valkyrie then it goes from weak to stronger (makes sense because of the awakening). Really weird that it broke going from weak to strong, must be some weird conincidence or something.

I'm pretty sure that CoroCoro said it would just be a standard Sparking Chip like Hyperion or Ragnaruk. It also looks like a standard Chip in videos.

I'd stick with Imperial, at least until people are able to start testing Tempest.

Especially since I'm pretty sure Imperial is heavier, wider, and hits harder.
New Dragon is cool
A bullet metal I think, if done right, can be actually useful IRL.

Wave looks like it has really god LAD.
Tempest looks like it can hang fairly well. Can hold its own against stock Rage which is a feat in itself.

I'm still skeptical on Wave but it looks cool.
Tempests stock combo broke my LR Achilles launcher in 1 launch
(Aug. 19, 2020  10:30 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Tempests stock combo broke my LR Achilles launcher in 1 launch
Maybe because it's heavy.
(Aug. 19, 2020  10:33 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2020  10:30 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Tempests stock combo broke my LR Achilles launcher in 1 launch
Maybe because it's heavy.
Probably, still sucks tho, need to get a whole new launcher, cause I dont have any extra
Glad that the rebound function works better. It was certainly there for each dragon, but sadly didn’t do much (until now anyways). I also like pattern of the metal on Dragon’s tip.
we got this set in today, and my 5 year old son made me really proud after we starting playing with it.
he made Curse satan/wheel/loop and said "i WHEELY like this combo" .... my bad dad jokes are finally rubbing off! *single tear*
Hey everyone! I just wanted to get some infos about this 3x booster set. Tempest Dragon, in particular. Before its release, it didn't really seemed to be that good. You know, the extra blades gimmick copied from the 3 Cho-zs and all that stuff. Now, with my genuine surprise, seems like Tempest Dragon replaced Super Hyperion as the latter has disappeared from every japanese beytuber video i've seen shortly after triple booster set was released. What outclassed SHy, in your opinion? I can't really understand how TDr can be stronger. Retractable gimmick, pretty circular shape, don't get it. Thanks for reading this post and have a nice day Smile