[Product]  B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set

I really hope this isnt just Ace 2.0,Grand 2.0, and Rock 2.0. To be fair if it was they would be able to stretch Drum's arc to three episodes, so prob not.
You, honestly, people have to lower their expectations a bit. I constantly see people expecting something revolutionary and being let down because it's less than what they expected. I keep my expectations lower than they should be so that I'm almost always pleasantly surprised. On that note, here's an interesting idea for the Triple Booster that would be great, but I find to be a bit too ambitious:
(Jul. 09, 2020  3:52 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  3:51 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I think there were multiple triple booster sets for the dual layer era. But, it wasn't a stock release. (correct me if I'm wrong.)
There was technically one. There were two customize sets being the “speed ver” and “heavy ver” that were basically the same thing but they counted as customize sets.

(Jul. 09, 2020  3:52 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Now this leads me to think that dragon is going to have 3 ring uses by filler beys and also im curios what will be the booster for this month
This definitely isn’t Dragon.
Yup that is not dragon lol.
(Jul. 09, 2020  7:23 PM)Yalldodo Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  3:52 PM)Zeutron Wrote: There was technically one. There were two customize sets being the “speed ver” and “heavy ver” that were basically the same thing but they counted as customize sets.

This definitely isn’t Dragon.
Yup that is not dragon lol.

Those are placeholders, maybe dragon maybe not.
Spriggan is too synonymous with big sets at this point!

I'd hate to see 3 Dragon Variants in a Triple Booster, (a) that sounds uninspired as a product and (b) would seemingly be a regression from Imperial Dragon, a whose layer is a combination of the Ace, Gran, and Rock bases. (Why would Drum choose to separate them again?)
I'd much rather see Superking Dragon as a booster with a new Electric Driver. Grin
Honestly if we had diablos and now dragon for a booster, I wouldn’t be surprised if a new genesis would appear in this set
(Jul. 09, 2020  7:34 PM)NAP Wrote: Spriggan is too synonymous with big sets at this point!

I'd hate to see 3 Dragon Variants in a Triple Booster, (a) that sounds uninspired as a product and (b) would seemingly be a regression from Imperial Dragon, a whose layer is a combination of the Ace, Gran, and Rock bases. (Why would Drum choose to separate them again?)
I'd much rather see Superking Dragon as a booster with a new Electric Driver. Grin

Why would Rantaro regress back from Flugel to Revolve? Why would Free regress back from Absorb to Nothing? Why would Delta separate his Bases/Rings again, despite Master Diabolos having a mode change? You could pretty much apply to what you said about Drum "regressing them again" to other bladers who've done the same thing.

I personally think it's likely that Dragon will have other Rings in the set, in the other two combos though if that was the case then that means we would only get one new Layer in the set. I'm hoping Dragon will just have one Ring and save space for another new bey.
(Jul. 09, 2020  8:13 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  7:34 PM)NAP Wrote: Spriggan is too synonymous with big sets at this point!

Why would Rantaro regress back from Flugel to Revolve? Why would Free regress back from Absorb to Nothing? Why would Delta separate his Bases/Rings again, despite Master Diabolos having a mode change? You could pretty much apply to what you said about Drum "regressing them again" to other bladers who've done the same thing.

I personally think it's likely that Dragon will have other Rings in the set, in the other two combos though if that was the case then that means we would only get one new Layer in the set. I'm hoping Dragon will just have one Ring and save space for another new bey.

It is likely, but to be honest while I dont really like the idea of dragon going back to multiple rings , It actually being a reality would even be that bad anyways.
(Jul. 09, 2020  8:13 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Why would Rantaro regress back from Flugel to Revolve? Why would Free regress back from Absorb to Nothing? Why would Delta separate his Bases/Rings again, despite Master Diabolos having a mode change? You could pretty much apply to what you said about Drum "regressing them again" to other bladers who've done the same thing.

I also agree, I would rather have one ring with the new dragon and then possibly have a new legend bey in this set with dragon. What really bugs me is the “Dr3” which may suggest we are getting 3 rings for dragon however, the 3 could just be indicating that this is the third dragon release (after ace/rock/grand and imperial).
(Jul. 09, 2020  8:44 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  8:13 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Why would Rantaro regress back from Flugel to Revolve? Why would Free regress back from Absorb to Nothing? Why would Delta separate his Bases/Rings again, despite Master Diabolos having a mode change? You could pretty much apply to what you said about Drum "regressing them again" to other bladers who've done the same thing.

I also agree, I would rather have one ring with the new dragon and then possibly have a new legend bey in this set with dragon. What really bugs me is the “Dr3” which may suggest we are getting 3 rings for dragon however, the 3 could just be indicating that this is the third dragon release (after ace/rock/grand and imperial).

And I feel like if Dragon has three new Rings, then it'll eat up the amount they have left for other Legendary Bladers, if they even get made at all and I'm honestly starting to doubt that we'll see our favourites like Wyvern, Deathscyther and Zeus coming back, if that ever happens.

It's also why I don't want another evolution for Valkyrie, since that'll make it to like potentially four mid-evolutions when we're inevitably and likely going to get evolutions for Hyperion, Helios and Lucifer already.
I can't help but be a tad skeptical, considering the source is a (bankrupt) toy store. Do/did they even have Toys R Us in Japan?
(Jul. 09, 2020  11:35 PM)BladerGem Wrote: I can't help but be a tad skeptical, considering the source is a (bankrupt) toy store. Do/did they even have Toys R Us in Japan?
I believe they still have it in Japan.
(Jul. 09, 2020  11:35 PM)BladerGem Wrote: I can't help but be a tad skeptical, considering the source is a (bankrupt) toy store. Do/did they even have Toys R Us in Japan?

Yes they have it in Japan. I think they only went bankrupt and closed most stores in the US. I think they still have some shops in Canada.

True, but there was rumors about once releasing in August leading up to this anyway. and I believe they still sell thing online. But we’ll get fficisl confirmation in a Corocoro issue anyways.
If this bey is truly dragon then I wouldn't mind if we get 3 rings but at the same time we only need 1 good ring (to counter rage) but if it has 3 rings then I suppose it would have a weird combo (Dr Wh Ch' 1D?) for now i hope this release can counter rage just seeing how troublesome it is
I think they are Z Achilles/ ??? / and Wolborg, the silhouettes are similar, at least ZA
(Jul. 10, 2020  2:16 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: I think they are Z Achilles/  ??? / and Wolborg, the silhouettes are similar, at least ZA

They are place holders form the cho z set.
(Jul. 10, 2020  5:03 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: It'll cost 299,99 dollars?
Obviously not, lol.
(Jul. 10, 2020  5:03 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: It'll cost 299,99 dollars?

Probably a typo. It'll be around 30-40 dollars. Maybe they listed it in yen. 1100 yen=1 US dollar.
That image is very confusing, well at least it isn't 300 dollars
(Jul. 10, 2020  5:07 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: That image is very confusing, well at least it isn't 300 dollars

It's just a placeholder image.
It's HKD and 299HKD is around 4000 yen
I think it’ll be around 30-60 dollars because beys are around 10-20 dollars