[Product]  B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21

(Jun. 29, 2020  4:40 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  4:36 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Is there a picture for that? I don't see it on the Takara Tomy Mall website. And, Death Diabolos comes with a black painted 4 disc.
I don't have prove but it should be there
The beys designed on the box are different from the vol. 21 box since there are two prize beys so maybe you are right and Delta is just on another part of the box.
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:05 PM)snoc Wrote: Delta definitely has a lot of potential to come and do more stuff, but if they aren't having Wakiya why Delta. As I said earlier this is either not gonna be in the anime, or another character has it, and they're keeping them a secret. As for the manga Delta is already in it, so he could come back in the Drum arc. Possibly battle, but show off his new bey at the very least. Im gonna try to find the most Diabolos like parts from this random booster and put them on the Diabolos, until we know if they're gonna announce a official stock combo for it though. Ngl I like Death a bit more since it feels more like a natural evolution from Venom. Abyss is fine, but could have some more gold.

Uh... who said that Wakiya definitely wasn't going to appear? And plus I think Delta served a much bigger role in his own season than Wakiya did. Not to mention we have the release right here, it would be odd if Delta didn't appear.

Perhaps this could possibly be just for fan service toyline wise, but there's still a chance. I think having two different new Diabolos wouldn't just be wasted to not appear at all.

Again, we'd have to see what all the pulls in this RBV's parts are first, to see whether or not the other pulls have Diabolos' other parts, if it is the case at all. Until more is revealed, anything can happen.
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:16 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:05 PM)snoc Wrote: Delta definitely has a lot of potential to come and do more stuff, but if they aren't having Wakiya why Delta. As I said earlier this is either not gonna be in the anime, or another character has it, and they're keeping them a secret. As for the manga Delta is already in it, so he could come back in the Drum arc. Possibly battle, but show off his new bey at the very least. Im gonna try to find the most Diabolos like parts from this random booster and put them on the Diabolos, until we know if they're gonna announce a official stock combo for it though. Ngl I like Death a bit more since it feels more like a natural evolution from Venom. Abyss is fine, but could have some more gold.

Uh... who said that Wakiya definitely wasn't going to appear? And plus I think Delta served a much bigger role in his own season that Wakiya did. Not to mention we have the release right here, it would be odd if Delta didn't appear.

Perhaps this could possibly be just for fan service toyline wise, but there's still a chance. I think having two different new Diabolos wouldn't just be wasted to not appear at all.

Again, we'd have to see what all the pulls in this RBV's parts are first, to see whether or not the other pulls have Diabolos' other parts, if it is the case at all. Until more is revealed, anything can happen.

If Wakiya was gonna appear he would be here already. The fact that they're writing situations where Wakiya has no chance of coming in the anime makes me think Wakiya isn't coming. And Delta served a big role, but other people like Phi and Gwyn did as well and guess what: They never appeared when they were supposed to, cause the anime writers made a situation where they couldn't (the island). And this could just be like Lord, It can be a strong bey and all, but Shu never appeared with Lord in GT.
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:19 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:16 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Uh... who said that Wakiya definitely wasn't going to appear? And plus I think Delta served a much bigger role in his own season that Wakiya did. Not to mention we have the release right here, it would be odd if Delta didn't appear.

If Wakiya was gonna appear he would be here already. The fact that they're writing situations where Wakiya has no chance of coming in the anime makes me think Wakiya isn't coming. And Delta served a big role, but other people like Phi and Gwyn did as well and guess what: They never appeared when they were supposed to, cause the anime writers made a situation where they couldn't (the island). And this could just be like Lord, It can be a strong bey and all, but Shu never appeared with Lord in GT.

Dude it's like not even episode 20 yet. Relax, they still have MUCH time to show other bladers.
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:19 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:16 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Uh... who said that Wakiya definitely wasn't going to appear? And plus I think Delta served a much bigger role in his own season that Wakiya did. Not to mention we have the release right here, it would be odd if Delta didn't appear.

The chances for each legend is totally the same now we don't know if they will release the bey or just skip it i mean would delta help the brothers to be rank a no because his to op for them and if wakiya or daina or zack return it would make sense if the brothers gain the a rank because of that anyway back to the topic 

Am i the only one seeing the slight variant on diabolos chip it looks different if you look closely
Yea any legend is a fair game now at least when it comes to beys. Diablolos is the living proof 90% of People didnt believe it would get an evo but tt surprised us with 2 rings For it.
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:32 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:19 PM)snoc Wrote: If Wakiya was gonna appear he would be here already. The fact that they're writing situations where Wakiya has no chance of coming in the anime makes me think Wakiya isn't coming. And Delta served a big role, but other people like Phi and Gwyn did as well and guess what: They never appeared when they were supposed to, cause the anime writers made a situation where they couldn't (the island). And this could just be like Lord, It can be a strong bey and all, but Shu never appeared with Lord in GT.

Dude it's like not even episode 20 yet.  Relax, they still have MUCH time to show other bladers.

Wakiya should've shown up way earlier though, along with a ton of other bladers
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:42 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:19 PM)snoc Wrote: If Wakiya was gonna appear he would be here already. The fact that they're writing situations where Wakiya has no chance of coming in the anime makes me think Wakiya isn't coming. And Delta served a big role, but other people like Phi and Gwyn did as well and guess what: They never appeared when they were supposed to, cause the anime writers made a situation where they couldn't (the island). And this could just be like Lord, It can be a strong bey and all, but Shu never appeared with Lord in GT.
The chances for each legend is totally the same now we don't know if they will release the bey or just skip it i mean would delta help the brothers to be rank a no because his to op for them and if wakiya or daina or zack return it would make sense if the brothers gain the a rank because of that anyway back to the topic 

Am i the only one seeing the slight variant on diabolos chip it looks different if you look closely

That's because of how dual spin on Sparking Chips seems to work. The chip on Abyss is in left spin mode while the chip on Death is in right spin mode. By rotating part of the Diabolos Sparking chip to change spins, it also makes the chip look different.
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:49 PM)Darkhelmz Wrote: [Image: b2d84ba6a9f7dadb162bd4bcb0ee1636]https://gyazo.com/b2d84ba6a9f7dadb162bd4bcb0ee1636

I dont see it. At the very least the overall shape is somewhat the same, but that's about it.
Now every four sided bey is basically Super. There really is just a base shape and that's it. Not a copy of it.
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:53 PM)snoc Wrote: I made a thread specifically for the diabolos:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...pid1603697

Thanks, i'll share it in there
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:53 PM)snoc Wrote: I made a thread specifically for the diabolos:

That’s this thread. So what you did is you made a thread specifically for the Staff to clean up thanks to you.
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:56 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

That’s this thread. So what you did is you made a thread specifically for the Staff to clean up thanks to you.

When the bey releases talk about it can go there. To make sure it wasn't clutter, I checked one for Curse and there is one Im pretty sure.
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:56 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Just let the mods do their cleaning.

Anyway, I do agree with most people when they say Death looks better than Abyss to be honest.
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:58 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:56 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: That’s this thread. So what you did is you made a thread specifically for the Staff to clean up thanks to you.

Just let the mods do their cleaning.

Anyway, I do agree with most people when they say Death looks better than Abyss to be honest.

Abyss has to much white/gray coloring for my taste
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:46 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:32 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Dude it's like not even episode 20 yet.  Relax, they still have MUCH time to show other bladers.

Wakiya should've shown up way earlier though, along with a ton of other bladers

Says who. If people knew that aiga was going to appear, they would have argued that he should have appeared in the beginning as well. Seriously, I think these bladers are going to appear and there's reason to back it up. This argument should be in wishful thinking lol
Dude Abyss and Death diabolos look sick.Tho I would have liked to see more sparking recolors instead of the cho-z recolors.(Another emperor forneus seriously?)
Death Diabolos and Abyss Diabolos look really cool! I definitely prefer Death Diabolos, mainly for the combo being more interesting but I wouldn't mind getting Abyss Diabolos either. I have a feeling that these are probably not the official combos and the actual parts will be scattered around the other combos, but I could be wrong.

I'm probably alone on this, but am I the only one who gets Shelter Regulus vibes from those purple claws on both the Death and Abyss Rings, as well as (kinda) the shape of the Death Ring? Now I'm not saying they'll have the same gimmicks of course, but it's just the shape gives me a feel to them which makes me hope that they'll release a blue version of Death soon, just so I can make a made-up Sparking Regulus combo.
Lol, imagine they put death on a future deathscyther, it would be a nice pun lol. But I was talking about to combos earlier, but now I’ll talk about the look. And the whole look of these blades are just a whole vibe. They just look so clean, looks like an actual evolution to venom and erease than master ever did. Would’ve been cool to see the layer flip spin direction gimmick again, but ey I’m not complaining. I’m not sure if these are the real combos, but if so I’m happy it’s not another version or bullet, as bullet was a fail. So I’m guessing the new dragon, and Spriggan may be coming next. And hopefully Phoenix.
(Jun. 30, 2020  2:42 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Where is Delta's face

Most probably he is not.in the anime
(Jun. 30, 2020  2:42 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Where is Delta's face
If its coming in the anime (not saying it is) then he might be on the side or on the back of the box