[Product]  B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21

(Jun. 29, 2020  7:26 AM)kimeru Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  7:03 AM)g2_ Wrote: Wow, so Delta is coming back?

Honestly it's kinda 50/50 I feel like it's they're gonna be releasing legendary bladers beys but they aren't going to appear in the anime. And ik this is a fairly weak argument but if diabolos is getting released before spriggan, Achilles, and dragon and their owners appeared on posters and stuff with delta nowhere to be seen then there's a huge chance we aren't getting Delta, but hope for the best cuz it can happenJoyful_3

well most probably delta is coming back( maybe mana can confirm as he/ she has the corocoro issue scans) as if u look at it only drum is from gt while the rest of the characters are from seasons 1 to 3 . so they would introduce at least one  new character from gt.

Honestly it's kinda 50/50 I feel like it's they're gonna be releasing legendary bladers beys but they aren't going to appear in the anime. And ik this is a fairly weak argument but if diabolos is getting released before spriggan, Achilles, and dragon and their owners appeared on posters and stuff with delta nowhere to be seen then there's a huge chance we aren't getting Delta, but hope for the best cuz it can happenJoyful_3
But we got Sisco.
(Jun. 29, 2020  7:34 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  7:26 AM)kimeru Wrote: Honestly it's kinda 50/50 I feel like it's they're gonna be releasing legendary bladers beys but they aren't going to appear in the anime. And ik this is a fairly weak argument but if diabolos is getting released before spriggan, Achilles, and dragon and their owners appeared on posters and stuff with delta nowhere to be seen then there's a huge chance we aren't getting Delta, but hope for the best cuz it can happenJoyful_3
But we got Sisco.

dont worry if someone sends the corocoro comic scan then we will see if diabolos is owned by delta or not

While they do have a large cast I remember earlier in this thread someone said something very interesting. They said that maybe we could have both Delta and Drum share an anime arc and that actually sounds like it could fit so maybe it’s a possibility.
Why is no one talking about the king base? Sad its left spin. I hope we find the other parts. Whats wit the number 4 in Diambolos? So many rares in 1 boosterSmile if you have the Quick' driver from the previous RBP & a 20 disk then u can use it to make a pegasus recolor. 6/8 are rare, I wonder if the new beys have an owner. Too bad the king base cant be used with the special chipUnhappy
(Jun. 29, 2020  8:18 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Why is no one talking about the king base? Sad its left spin. I hope we find the other parts. Whats wit the number 4 in Diambolos? So many rares in 1 boosterSmile if you have the Quick' driver from the previous RBP & a 20 disk then u can use it to make a pegasus recolor. 6/8 are rare, I wonder if the new beys have an owner. Too bad the king base cant be used with the special chipUnhappy
The number four is actually for the 4 disk.
(Jun. 29, 2020  8:18 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Why is no one talking about the king base? Sad its left spin. I hope we find the other parts. Whats wit the number 4 in Diambolos? So many rares in 1 boosterSmile if you have the Quick' driver from the previous RBP & a 20 disk then u can use it to make a pegasus recolor. 6/8 are rare, I wonder if the new beys have an owner. Too bad the king base cant be used with the special chipUnhappy

Not sure what you're on about with the King Ring. No one has been specifically hyped for it since it was already released on King Helios Zone 1B. 4 refers to the Core Disk (originally released on Blaze Ragnaruk). Also, what is this "Special Chip" you mentioned? Solomon ironically doesn't work with King, but the Sparking Diabolos Chip might.
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:20 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

Not sure what you're on about with the King Ring. No one has been specifically hyped for it since it was already released on King Helios Zone 1B. 4 refers to the Core Disk (originally released on Blaze Ragnaruk). Also, what is this "Special Chip" you mentioned? Solomon ironically doesn't work with King, but the Sparking Diabolos Chip might.

Yeah I forgot the base was already used  to be fair I'm up past 4AM almost everynight. I still hope we get a better chassis (1 that doesn't require another metal disk). I got sick of the bases that weren't used in the show.
So hopefully we are over with the dark era of prize beys like Naked Spriggan, Tact Longinus or Cosmo Valkyrie and they will actually start releasing things where both the base and the chip are new. I would also really like to have the new Diabolos appear at least for a few seconds in the manga / anime, or atleast give a picture of Delta on the box, so it solidifies that the bey is canon.
Yoooo maybe it's going to be like Dread Bahamut where they released it in a random booster and later with the real parts?
I know this might be a little bit off-topic, but since Mana has already seen the August corocoro issue and told us that there will be a RBV 21, I wonder if he has seen any info about sparking Spriggan too or any other infos about beyblades that would be released in August.  I'm really hoping there's an info about sparking spriggan and possibly Achilles
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:00 AM)matmat30 Wrote: I know this might be a little bit off-topic, but since Mana has already seen the August corocoro issue and told us that there will be a RBV 21, I wonder if he has seen any info about sparking Spriggan too or any other infos about beyblades that would be released in August.  I'm really hoping there's an info about sparking spriggan and possibly Achilles

I would say Achilles in September, but maybe Spriggan

Then again if they did they would prob just make a thread for it

(Jun. 29, 2020  3:03 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Featured in the August Bessatsu CoroCoro issue. Includes two new Diabolos Beys.

Not sharing the image source for obvious recent legal reasons, though the issue is publicly available.

Abyss Diabolos.5.F' 1S (left-spin)
Death Diabolos.4T.Mr' 1D (right-spin)
Burn Phoenix (Ice Blue)
Air Knight (Yellow)
Dranzer V (Silver)
Emperor Forneus (Purple)
King Fafnir (Red)
Cosmo Pegasus Sou (Green/Pink)

Releases July 23rd 2020 for 1000 yen.
Regarding the legal reasons, I thought you couldn’t share any image till this was released to the public, and it is.So you should be able to at least show us the booster right?

Edit:excuse me if I’m wrong, but I believe that’s what tt said
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:00 AM)matmat30 Wrote: I know this might be a little bit off-topic, but since Mana has already seen the August corocoro issue and told us that there will be a RBV 21, I wonder if he has seen any info about sparking Spriggan too or any other infos about beyblades that would be released in August.  I'm really hoping there's an info about sparking spriggan and possibly Achilles

If I'd seen anything more, I'd have made threads for those products. The only thing shown was RBV21. There's no Spriggan, no Achilles, nothing else.

I think some of you have set yourselves up for huge disappointment here by expecting too much and then getting let down when TT has other ideas. Achilles and Spriggan are huge releases for TT and we know for sure they're coming, but they're going to hold onto those, release them at the right time and give them the attention they deserve. They're going to make a song and dance for them when their time comes, but they can't and won't do that while they're promoting Lucifer. That'd be like shooting themselves in the foot.

This is just our standard RBV release for July, which was included in an edition of Bessatsu CoroCoro where we normally wouldn't get much, if anything. Don't expect to hear or see information on August's Booster or Triple Set until the normal edition of CoroCoro launches in mid-July.

If you're going to be disappointed, be disappointed for the right reasons. Don't be disappointed because you expected too much and the creators had a different idea to you, haha.

(Jun. 29, 2020  11:07 AM)snoc Wrote: Regarding the legal reasons, I thought you couldn’t share any image till this was released to the public, and it is.So you should be able to at least show us the booster right?

I was explicitly asked not to share and I'm respecting that. Though I have been corrected that apparently Bessatsu comes out tomorrow (I have my dates wrong), so it's technically pre-release.

Regarding TT's stance; I don't believe they've publicly commented on this and they're unlikely to either. The most they've done is have key figures express their distaste with the leaks, and legal action has been taken against certain individuals leaking ahead of street dates.

Magazine scans always infringe copyright laws, no matter when they're done. Takara Tomy and CoroCoro don't suddenly approve because "oh, the magazine is out, it's totally fine"; they just start to care a little bit less because it hasn't ruined their big online campaigns and starts to fall under a "Fair Use" case instead.
Nah I'm totally fine with it because each RBV in burst has a trend to releasing two new parts so diabolos getting a wack combo isn't anything new here it just because of the trend here
Seems a bit disappointing from the parts revealed so far. But I will save my judgement until we see details of the new Rings.
Hopefully there are some worthwhile reprints yet to be revealed.

I really wished for a widespread release of the Goku weight, but Here's to hoping for Level Chips!
Excuse me for troubling u again but can by any chance confirm if delta is in the anime from the random booster.. If u cant its totally understandable
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:39 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Excuse me for troubling u again but can by any chance confirm if delta is in the anime from the random booster.. If u cant its totally understandable
If you want Mana’s attention try tagging or replying to him.
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:17 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:

If I'd seen anything more, I'd have made threads for those products. The only thing shown was RBV21. There's no Spriggan, no Achilles, nothing else.

I think some of you have set yourselves up for huge disappointment here by expecting too much and then getting let down when TT has other ideas. Achilles and Spriggan are huge releases for TT and we know for sure they're coming, but they're going to hold onto those, release them at the right time and give them the attention they deserve. They're going to make a song and dance for them when their time comes, but they can't and won't do that while they're promoting Lucifer. That'd be like shooting themselves in the foot.

This is just our standard RBV release for July, which was included in an edition of Bessatsu CoroCoro where we normally wouldn't get much, if anything. Don't expect to hear or see information on August's Booster or Triple Set until the normal edition of CoroCoro launches in mid-July.

If you're going to be disappointed, be disappointed for the right reasons. Don't be disappointed because you expected too much and the creators had a different idea to you, haha.

(Jun. 29, 2020  11:07 AM)snoc Wrote: Regarding the legal reasons, I thought you couldn’t share any image till this was released to the public, and it is.So you should be able to at least show us the booster right?

I was explicitly asked not to share and I'm respecting that. Though I have been corrected that apparently Bessatsu comes out tomorrow (I have my dates wrong), so it's technically pre-release.

Regarding TT's stance; I don't believe they've publicly commented on this and they're unlikely to either. The most they've done is have key figures express their distaste with the leaks, and legal action has been taken against certain individuals leaking ahead of street dates.

Magazine scans always infringe copyright laws, no matter when they're done. Takara Tomy and CoroCoro don't suddenly approve because "oh, the magazine is out, it's totally fine"; they just start to care a little bit less because it hasn't ruined their big online campaigns and starts to fall under a "Fair Use" case instead.
Well sorry for troubling  u but do u know if deltas in the anime( if his picture is on the box).. if u cant due to legal restrictions its fine Smile

This one is going to sound like a really odd question (and if you can't answer it, that's absolutely fine) but are you allowed to give your opinions on what you think of the design for the new Diabolos? I don't mean actually describe what the bey looks like, I mean more of "Oh yeah, I think it looks very cool so far" or "I predict it might have an underwhelming performance judging by the design so far".
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:55 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:17 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: I was explicitly asked not to share and I'm respecting that. Though I have been corrected that apparently Bessatsu comes out tomorrow (I have my dates wrong), so it's technically pre-release.

This one is going to sound like a really odd question (and if you can't answer it, that's absolutely fine) but are you allowed to give your opinions on what you think of the design for the new Diabolos? I don't mean actually describe what the bey looks like, I mean more of "Oh yeah, I think it looks very cool so far" or "I predict it might have an underwhelming performance judging by the design so far".

Something as small as that should be fine

Is stuff in bessatsu also in the main run of Corocoro comic magazine? Just wondering since I’m getting it.

"I think some of you have set yourselves up for huge disappointment here by expecting too much and then getting let down when TT has other ideas."

Count me out on this one because I'm not one of these people setting themselves up for a big disappointment. I just asked if there's any info about spriggan simply because of Shu suprisingly showing up in the anime earlier than I expected and nothing more. That's why I started to assume that there would be an info about his bey soon, but that doesn't mean I expect the creators to have the same ideas as I do for spriggan and achilles because, like you said, you'd just set yourself up for a huge letdown. Plus, I trust the creators way enough on whatever ideas or gimmicks they have for the beyblades they release. Lastly, I have never bought any corocoro issues before that's why I had no idea that the leaks you've shared came from a special edition in the first place.

Anyway, still a big thanks to you for the big info about the upcoming RBV21.
(Jun. 29, 2020  12:20 PM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:17 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: If I'd seen anything more, I'd have made threads for those products. The only thing shown was RBV21. There's no Spriggan, no Achilles, nothing else.

"I think some of you have set yourselves up for huge disappointment here by expecting too much and then getting let down when TT has other ideas."

Count me out on this one because I'm not one of these people setting themselves up for a big disappointment. I just asked if there's any info about spriggan simply because of Shu suprisingly showing up in the anime earlier than I expected and nothing more. That's why I started to assume that there would be an info about his bey soon, but that doesn't mean I expect the creators to have the same ideas as I do for spriggan and achilles because, like you said, you'd just set yourself up for a huge letdown. Plus, I trust the creators way enough on whatever ideas or gimmicks they have for the beyblades they release. Lastly, I have never bought any corocoro issues before that's why I had no idea that the leaks you've shared came from a special edition in the first place.

Anyway, still a big thanks to you for the big info about the upcoming RBV21.

You can still think about what their beys could be,  it make it somewhat plausible. Usually if you do this they blow your socks off with a new unexpected gimmick (like Infinite lock) or its at least somewhat what you expected (like with mirage or curse)
I think TT may put each part of Diabolos's stock combo in seperate one of this Random Booster... For example, the real Chassis for Diabolos might be on the red King Fafnir and the Driver is on another one. Then people would have to buy many of this random booster if they want to get a full combo of Diabolos...
Anyway, I was expecting Sparking Diabolos have a spin change gimmick like how people flip King/Mirage and put then on right-spin combos, which would be similar to Master Diabolos. But it get back to Venom/Erase case, that it is not a real dual-spin Bey (since it need to change part when you change its direction, but it is not allowed to change part in tournaments).
Yeah that makes sense, I don’t think they would give a diabolos 4 and Turn. Just wouldn’t make any sense. But I would possibly see them giving it merge’ or fusion’ though
(Jun. 29, 2020  2:09 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Yeah that makes sense, I don’t think they would give a diabolos 4 and Turn. Just wouldn’t make any sense. But I would possibly see them giving it merge’ or fusion’ though
I think it’s fine since the “4” disk doesn’t have any designated type and turn is a balance part.