[Product]  B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21

I mean, 5? 4 and Turn? I guess they don't wanna spare new parts for the other beys if this is real.

Also Fusion and Merge and huge downgrades from Generate and even Bullet. Also, why do both have different combos? Will it not appear in the anime?
(Jun. 29, 2020  3:35 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I mean, 5? 4 and Turn? I guess they don't wanna spare new parts for the other beys if this is real.

Also Fusion and Merge and huge downgrades from Generate and even Bullet. Also, why do both have different combos? Will it not appear in the anime?

I doubt its not real, unless its from a beta Corocoro accidentally released to the public, which is not likely.
(Jun. 29, 2020  3:35 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I mean, 5? 4 and Turn? I guess they don't wanna spare new parts for the other beys if this is real.

Because people would be super disappointed if two combos had the exact same parts. It never happens in RBVs.

Though having the random mashup these do isn't much better honestly...
(Jun. 29, 2020  3:37 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Because people would be super disappointed if two combos had the exact same parts. It never happens in RBVs.

Though having the random mashup these do isn't much better honestly...

we would've not gotten 2 Diabolos if it wasn't for it being in a random booster, I do wonder what the official combo is though....I hope its not real. And bringing up the idea of spare parts, they might just  be throwing them on beys to get rid of as much as possible if this is the final season but who knows.
Not expecting this at all cool to se diabolos back
I'm totally getting this!
Wack combos i guess diabolos has 2 stock combo now maybe because the system is to complicated for dual spin ring so the only way they do is to give it the same chip but different combo for a rbv maybe spriggan will be the same but we see oh yeah maybe this will open a door to the rest of the legends
(Jun. 29, 2020  3:32 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I won't believe it till I see it tho. Random booster in August? Before Spriggan? Seems a bit unlikely, but I'll wait for proof.
I hear you but Mana is a reliable source and has seen the actual corocoro which apparently revealed the beys. As for Spriggan, maybe Shu was just making an anime appearance and is not battling until later meaning his bey is a later release. Either that or Spriggan is a second release that month. The same thing happened with crash ragnaruk and bloody Longinus where crash appeared in the anime first but it was the release after Longinus
well their one manga legend Down 7 more to go (it all get their release ofcourse) but I'm surprised the went with 2 different diabolos bases instead of one but I'm not complaining at all. by the way for people who's confused about it not being spriggan remember shu also appeared early doing cho z but got cho z spriggan way later on. it seems like it's going to be same case again for sparking .
(Jun. 29, 2020  3:57 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  3:32 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I won't believe it till I see it tho. Random booster in August? Before Spriggan? Seems a bit unlikely, but I'll wait for proof.
I hear you but Mana is a reliable source and has seen the actual corocoro which apparently revealed the beys. As for Spriggan, maybe Shu was just making an anime appearance and is not battling until later meaning his bey is a later release. Either that or Spriggan is a second release that month. The same thing happened with crash ragnaruk and bloody Longinus where crash appeared in the anime first but it was the release after Longinus

That's just in terms of product numbers. They released the same day, but I get your point. Just wanna see the corocoro when it comes out to prove it myself. Don't wanna hype myself up too much, but it came from a mod so it's probably 99% true.
i hope your right on this
Air Knight and Emperor Forneus? Really? I mean, they're cool designs but I'm surprised they didn't go with some more modern stuff like GT beys or the Mugen Lock stuff. Two prize Rings and Diabolos Sparking Chips is neat though, even if the combos suck.
If my main man Delta is coming back, i will 1000% without a shadow of a doubt be picking up this random booster when it comes out
(Jun. 29, 2020  4:45 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If my main man Delta is coming back, i will 1000% without a shadow of a doubt be picking up this random booster when it comes out
Sisco was back when Satan was released so I would say keep your hopes up!
hey mana since you have seen the random booster.. im really curious about the looks of diabolos... like which colour it has and the impact points ..
First off, YES another Diabolos, awesome! It's odd that it's an RBV prize, and I gotta get both? Jeez...

Also... Fusion'... Merge'... seriously? And what's with the old number disks? They better not be spreading all of Diabolos stock anime parts in some of the non prize pulls just to force us to buy multiple copies... that would really suck.

Also never expected Cho-Z pulls to return, but YES Yellow Air Knight, the closest thing we get to Cho-Z Garuda!
This is certainly interesting. I find it weird that they made two versions with meh combos. I understand the separate Rings because a flipping mechanism would be kind of clunky, but at least give them more relevant parts. I assume one of the other Beys is going to have a new Dash Driver, but I guess a new Chip and two new Rings would fit the 2-3 new part quota pretty nicely. Also, those names are pretty dark. Hopefully, the Rings live up to those names both aesthetically and performance-wise.
Abyss Diabolos and Death Diabolos? Very interesting names, I like it! It does make me wonder whether Delta will have two Rings (sorta like how he had two GT Bases with Venom/Erase) or if either Abyss or Death belong to another bey? Either way, very exciting!

I also want the ice blue Burn Phoenix and the yellow Air Knight for some reason, it kind of reminds me of Maximum Garuda lol.
Yea was also cought by surprised with the 2 different rings for diabolos instead of the flipping but Diablolos is here . I have a bad feeling as #Jinbee point it that they might do us dirty and diabolos will have a different combo in the amine to force us to buy whatever combo it has if they ended doing that  . But anyway this gives more hope for a new Zeus and deathscythe though we haven't seen these guys ever since god/evolution.
Aw yeah new Forneus recolor babey
First off im very glad to see Diabolos back, its combo is uhhh... Interesting

Yellow Air Knight is gonna be meme-tastic seeing as we'll finally be able to make the Cho-Z banana

And a pink/green Cosmo Pegasus, i hope Cosmo is pink so it matches the Valkyrie chip from RBV Vol. 17

Honestly im hyped for this release, i was expecting Spriggan but ya know Diabolos works well too
(Jun. 29, 2020  6:09 AM)Jinbee Wrote: First off, YES another Diabolos, awesome! It's odd that it's an RBV prize, and I gotta get both? Jeez...

Also... Fusion'... Merge'... seriously? And what's with the old number disks? They better not be spreading all of Diabolos stock anime parts in some of the non prize pulls just to force us to buy multiple copies... that would really suck.

Also never expected Cho-Z pulls to return, but YES Yellow Air Knight, the closest thing we get to Cho-Z Garuda!
Think of it this way: it’s easier to get a prize bey.
(Jun. 29, 2020  6:40 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  6:09 AM)Jinbee Wrote: First off, YES another Diabolos, awesome! It's odd that it's an RBV prize, and I gotta get both? Jeez...

Think of it this way: it’s easier to get a prize bey.

I suppose, at least if we're talking about the ones that have the layers. But in terms of getting all parts it's potentially more difficult.
(Jun. 29, 2020  7:03 AM)g2_ Wrote: Wow, so Delta is coming back?

Honestly it's kinda 50/50 I feel like it's they're gonna be releasing legendary bladers beys but they aren't going to appear in the anime. And ik this is a fairly weak argument but if diabolos is getting released before spriggan, Achilles, and dragon and their owners appeared on posters and stuff with delta nowhere to be seen then there's a huge chance we aren't getting Delta, but hope for the best cuz it can happenJoyful_3