[Product]  B-169 Starter Variant Lucifer.Mb 2D

Yeah, I just can’t help to think the ring is super, I would be kinda let down so let’s hope not
The name of the main antagonist bey will most likely be lucifer.
And to be honest this bey that ha sthe name uranus might just be another blader who might be the final boss of Superking
(May. 12, 2020  2:04 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: The name of the main antagonist bey will most likely be lucifer.
And to be honest this bey that ha sthe name uranus might just be another blader who might be the final boss of Superking

Please, not this again Lucifer is Satan and just because a it's an antagonist doesn't mean their bey has to be necessarily evil.
I guess so but some of the antgaonist beys were really evil and it would fit lane vahalla’s theme
(May. 12, 2020  2:19 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: I guess so but some of the antgaonist beys were really evil and it would fit lane vahalla’s theme

??? We don't know his theme and if anything it's most likely Norse just going off Valhalla.
I was just curious, so I searched up "Things in Norse mythology that start with a l"

here's what I found: Laufey, Líf, Lif, Lífthrasir, Lifthrasir, Liv, Lofn, Loke, Loki, Loki-Laufeyjarson, Lokkju, Lopter, Lopti
(May. 12, 2020  2:32 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I was just curious, so I searched up "Things in Norse mythology that start with a l"

here's what I found: Laufey, Líf, Lif, Lífthrasir, Lifthrasir, Liv, Lofn, Loke, Loki, Loki-Laufeyjarson, Lokkju, Lopter, Lopti
Doesn't even have to be Norse mythology just anything but Lucifer.
Still hoping it’d call Lycanlor like the Beyblade that appeared in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade
I compared it to the super bey, its base is super, chassis is 1D, the chip is newSmile if we're lucky & we get a gold 1D then cool. I was hoping it would have a gold/black 1A like in the leak pics from months ago but I'm good with any painted chassis. Makes me wonder if it comes with 2 in 1 box?
(May. 12, 2020  2:19 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: I guess so but some of the antgaonist beys were really evil and it would fit lane vahalla’s theme

Evil is moreso an action of the blader in control moreso than a theme with the main antagonist's bey. I mean, Phoenix isn't really an "evil" entity in lore (all it really did was rebirth itself from ashes and give healing), but it was used for plenty of evil with all the destruction it caused. Same with Lost Longinus and Spriggan Requiem too, really. Yes, they were all beys from the big antagonist of the time and destroyed a few beys, but none are really "evil" entities at all.

Apocalypse is really the first time I can think of a particular antagonist having an "evil" or "destruction" themed bey, and even then Genesis is literally the opposite of that and backing it up. If you went off of their themes you'd sooner expect Apocalypse and Genesis to be in eternal combat with one another, not allies. Truth is this theory falls apart if you think about it whatsoever, and the connection between "Valhalla" and Loki holds more water than "it sounds more evil" does for Lucifer.

Besides, need I remind you that Loki was a trickster god that loved causing chaos and destruction himself?
(May. 12, 2020  2:04 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: And to be honest this bey that ha sthe name uranus might just be another blader who might be the final boss of Superking

Fun fact for you: Just like Odin is represented by the moon in Norse lore, Loki is represented by... guess what? Uranus. Yet another reason to believe in a Loki themed bey, whether it be this one or another.
We might as well change the name of the thread to Uranus at this point.
(May. 15, 2020  1:07 AM)Orbit Wrote: We might as well change the name of the thread to Uranus at this point.

Why? We have no confirmation that this bey will be a Uranus bey, and to be honest we don't really have confirmation about this bey at all besides the fact that it's owner is Lane
(May. 15, 2020  1:07 AM)Orbit Wrote: We might as well change the name of the thread to Uranus at this point.

(May. 15, 2020  1:09 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote:

Why? We have no confirmation that this bey will be a Uranus bey, and to be honest we don't really have confirmation about this bey at all besides the fact that it's owner is Lane

If anything Uranus is the Secondary code name. I'm only saying this because Uranus and Loki are connected in mythology
(May. 15, 2020  1:10 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

(May. 15, 2020  1:09 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Why? We have no confirmation that this bey will be a Uranus bey, and to be honest we don't really have confirmation about this bey at all besides the fact that it's owner is Lane

If anything Uranus is the Secondary code name.

Agreed. It's too difficult to tell what "Uranus" refers to, though it seems likely to be related to this given the existing connections between Valhalla, the letter L, Loki, and Uranus being one of Loki's signs.
Sooooo, the Loki or Uranus chip or whatever seems to be on super, a right spin ring, meaning the bey is either right or dual spin, although the code name is L. L probably represents Loki as others said, and not the spin direction. Before this I had a theory that this was the two protagonist’s fusion bey, because how else could they both become champion? I thought that this would be a synchrome situation where they use different parts from the two beys with this chip, (I thought the chip would be dual spin). Now I think Loki is it’s own identity after seeing that little fun fact about L = Loki = Uranus.
No, but there is a bey called Uranus and in Norse mythology it represented Loki, and coupled with the theories that it’s Loki but the owner changes parts which simulate shape shifting, if all just comes together like a puzzle. Scroll up to magik horse’s comment. She was the first one to bring up that Uranus represents Loki.
(May. 15, 2020  1:20 AM)snoc Wrote: was the name uranus confirmed?
Its only the motif of the bey
(May. 15, 2020  1:34 AM)Orbit Wrote: No, but there is a bey called Uranus and in Norse mythology it represented Loki, and coupled with the theories that it’s Loki but the owner changes parts which simulate shape shifting, if all just comes together like a puzzle. Scroll up to magik horse’s comment. She was the first one to bring up that Uranus represents Loki.
(May. 15, 2020  1:34 AM)Orbit Wrote: Scroll up to magik horse’s comment. She was the first one to bring up that Uranus represents Loki.
(May. 15, 2020  1:34 AM)Orbit Wrote: She

I am no "she", my good sir/madam/other.

Even then, all we know is that some bey has a "Uranus" codename. We're not yet sure if it's this bey specifically or something else though, as I've already mentioned.
There’s no thread for the Uranus Beyblade and I don’t know how to make any. But here is a clear picture of the “Uranus” Beyblade.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAMTd1FFUZ8/...jcyeutswvb
Surprising to see that Free actually wins but eh Llane could have lost him by any chance
(May. 15, 2020  1:35 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Surprising to see that Free actually wins but eh Llane could have lost him by any chance
When Valt talked to Free, it is revealed that Lane beat Free in New York.
differences between L bey's ring and super (tilted super over to see them easier)
https://imgur.com/ZgR2hlK
The Super Ring kinda looks like Dragon's color scheme thought that could just be me.
Uranus: Seems to be a fusion between Super hyperion and King Helios
Lane Valhalla: Silhouette is seen by free as a fusion between Hikaru and Hyuga. (I think those are their names)

I mean, the silhouette Free saw could have been because he saw a Resemblance between the two and lane.