[Product]  B-169 Starter Variant Lucifer.Mb 2D

(Jun. 14, 2020  7:19 PM)kimeru Wrote: It's pretty cool how they used some of Satans color scheme for Lucifer kinda showing the connection between the two.
(Jun. 14, 2020  7:19 PM)kimeru Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2020  7:19 PM)kimeru Wrote: It's pretty cool how they used some of Satans color scheme for Lucifer kinda showing the connection between the two.

Never noticed that till now. They are both demons (with Lucifer being the ruler of all of them) so it makes sense.
It’s got nearly an identical color scheme to Dread Bahamut from the RLC.

https://imgur.com/a/EXS00Us
It does appear as though the chip has metal, although it could be metallic paint. Only time will tell which it is for sure, I suppose.
(Jun. 14, 2020  8:26 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: It’s got nearly an identical color scheme to Dread Bahamut from the RLC.

https://imgur.com/gallery/E0F2CGh

that would technically be an exception to the whole demon thing, but it does fit the Bahamut's look in mythology I think.
*Not based on any thing but my own guesses*

The crown of the chip almost looks like a button. Like it could be pushed down. I’m thinking maybe the launcher depresses that button which effects the activation of the wings.

Again, just a wild guess.
Is anyone else getting Arc Bahamut vibes from Lucifer?
(Jun. 14, 2020  10:18 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Is anyone else getting Arc Bahamut vibes from Lucifer?

sorta, but alot more menacing.
Are the blades attached to the layer or chassis?
Folks, the unofficial art is nice and all, but keep it out of the product thread.
I don’t think the blades on the layer will be that prone to breaking since there’s 6 of them after all. The recoil should theoretically be low enough that the space between the blades won’t actually collide with layers during high velocity due to the excessive contact points and it won’t be spinning fast enough to damage themselves at low velocity either.
(Jun. 14, 2020  8:32 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: *Not based on any thing but my own guesses*

The crown of the chip almost looks like a button. Like it could be pushed down. I’m thinking maybe the launcher depresses that button which effects the activation of the wings.

I seriously doubt this really, given that Sparking launchers like the one included really don't have a way to hit this button at all.
This thing is gonna be a top tier, for defense. I think.
(Jun. 15, 2020  1:13 AM)g2_ Wrote: This thing is gonna be a top tier, for defense. I think.

I think its gonna be pretty solid taking in big hits and stuff like that, but not sure about the stamina.
(Jun. 15, 2020  1:13 AM)g2_ Wrote: This thing is gonna be a top tier, for defense. I think.

I heavily doubt this. It'll lose way too much Stamina as it takes hits, and pure Defense is just generally rather dead in Burst.

We don't quite know much about the driver yet either.
If möbius uses a bearing type of system then this bey will be top tier
(Jun. 15, 2020  1:49 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

I heavily doubt this. It'll lose way too much Stamina as it takes hits, and pure Defense is just generally rather dead in Burst.

We don't quite know much about the driver yet either.

they are still making solid defense beys (like genesis) however, We aren't getting much. I personally think its defense will be pretty good, cause its blades look sturdy. However no one will know till release of course. I think if it does lose alot of stamina it'll be related to the layer, rather than driver. I dont know much about the science of beyblade and stuff, but I would imagine with its blades if it went off balance, that would really mess up the stamina.

edit: I think it may be sorta like Helios in a way that, no its parts dont go to well together and it does suffer from stamina, however it can deal solid attacks at times (but in Lucifer's case, it would be defense). However I think Lucifers parts would go better together than Helios' overall, and if you want another antagonist bey you can always kill your wallet, and get Uranus. (jk on that last part but lots of people prob will)
The bey probably going to have weak teeth because by the looks of it going to have alot of recoil
(Jun. 15, 2020  2:03 AM)kai edits Wrote: The bey probably going to have weak teeth because by the looks of it going to have alot of recoil

It's got a double chassis. Probably will have strong teeth like 2S at the very least
I don't know about beyblades anymore until beyblade burst gt
It may not have much stamina but I don’t think recoil matters with this bey. I mean, look at the width with its blades out. Good luck KOing it. No way that thing fits into the pocket of a TT standard stadium. Also, like others have pointed out, with a double chassis it will be tough to burst.

(Jun. 15, 2020  12:55 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2020  8:32 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: *Not based on any thing but my own guesses*

I seriously doubt this really, given that Sparking launchers like the one included really don't have a way to hit this button at all.

Having read the description on the Takara Tomy Mall item page, it seems it’s going to be activated like the cho-z wings.
(Jun. 15, 2020  2:59 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: It may not have much stamina but I don’t think recoil matters with this bey. I mean, look at the with its blades out. Good luck KOing it. No way that think fits into the pocket of a TT stadium and like others have pointed out, with a double chassis it will be tough to burst.
It’s 6 sided (the blades themselves not the inner layer) so it probably won’t have much recoil. The real problem is that when it’s spin speed lowers,  beys will get caught in between its blades and because of that, it will decrease its own spin speed kind of like what god Valkyrie used to do, except the gimmick is different. When you combine that with the fact that a lot of meta combos don’t burst due to numerous gimmicks, dash drivers and the double chassis you will realize this thing isn’t so great. It doesn’t produce enough recoil and high spin for knockouts, it’s gimmick slows it down at low speed so it can’t outspin in same spin and lastly it can’t burst opponents either due to its lack of good recoil. Looks cool tho.

Edit: I could actually be wrong because I don’t know when the wings retract or if they retract at all.
(Jun. 15, 2020  3:08 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2020  2:59 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: It may not have much stamina but I don’t think recoil matters with this bey. I mean, look at the with its blades out. Good luck KOing it. No way that think fits into the pocket of a TT stadium and like others have pointed out, with a double chassis it will be tough to burst.
It’s 6 sided (the blades themselves not the inner layer) so it probably won’t have much recoil. The real problem is that when it’s spin speed lowers,  beys will get caught in between its blades and because of that, it will decrease its own spin speed kind of like what god Valkyrie used to do, except the gimmick is different. When you combine that with the fact that a lot of meta combos don’t burst due to numerous gimmicks, dash drivers and the double chassis you will realize this thing isn’t so great. It doesn’t produce enough recoil and high spin for knockouts, it’s gimmick slows it down at low speed so it can’t outspin in same spin and lastly it can’t burst opponents either due to its lack of good recoil. Looks cool tho.

Oh, I never thought it was great. I don’t even think it will be good. I was just pointing out that the sheer circumference of this bey negates the ability to KO it. We’ve come to a point where the bey has literally outgrown the stadium. 

But I will agree that it looks very cool.
(Jun. 15, 2020  3:23 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/CBcElZ7FaFr/...bvys7icapu
Good look at the Chassis.

Ah so the chassis has the blades? yeah 2D isnt gonna be competitive.