[Product]  B-168 Booster Rage Longinus.Ds' 3A

Rage's "secret" is likely the way it lines up with the chassis. You can see on the promo image how they seem to form a large upper slope, kinda like the way the Support Parts and Attack Ring of Driger V2 line up to create a huge upper slopes. I wish Rage on its own had a better design though, the way they shortened the dragon blades to line up with the Chassis makes it look like a sadder Zwei, I feel like they should have kept the blade length of Zwei on Rage, but only kept the dragon blades and made it so the sloping blades of the Chassis was exposed where the non-dragon blades of Rage would be removed. I might make a mock-up to illustrate this but in my opinion this design isn't as good as it could be.
(May. 12, 2020  5:45 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Rage's "secret" is likely the way it lines up with the chassis. You can see on the promo image how they seem to form a large upper slope, kinda like the way the Support Parts and Attack Ring of Driger V2 line up to create a huge upper slopes. I wish Rage on its own had a better design though, the way they shortened the dragon blades to line up with the Chassis makes it look like a sadder Zwei, I feel like they should have kept the blade length of Zwei on Rage, but only kept the dragon blades and made it so the sloping blades of the Chassis was exposed where the non-dragon blades of Rage would be removed. I might make a mock-up to illustrate this but in my opinion this design isn't as good as it could be.

I thought this as well. It's probably going to have a super Upper Attack Mode and a Mult Attack Mode (similar to King Helios' mode change)
So this is pretty much Zwei Longinus Drake Destroy'.
ngl rage longinus sounds like a hasbro name.

I know TT would want something simple to say instead of "Majestic" or something, but I wouldn't expect rage to be one of the choices.
tbh i kinda just looks like the GT longinus but sparking, but the chassis does look pretty powerful. if anything it'll just be this seasons obligatory powerful longinus (for at least half of sparking)but whatevs, I'll still buy it.
(May. 12, 2020  6:29 PM)g2_ Wrote: So this is pretty much Zwei Longinus Drake Destroy'.

Essentially yes but the Ds' is kind of ugly wish they picked a different color.
Yeah maybe like a purple color to fit the bey
(May. 12, 2020  6:26 PM)NAP Wrote: I thought this as well. It's probably going to have a super Upper Attack Mode and a Mult Attack Mode (similar to King Helios' mode change)

I'm pretty sure there won't be a mode change because rotating an even-sided Sided Ring 180 degrees that's identical on both halves doesn't change anything outside of balance tuning.
Can't wait to wait till June is almost over for the new Rage Longinus LOL

It's nice seeing a better look of the super ring and the metal dragons on it, also great to see Lui again
(May. 13, 2020  10:57 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: [Image: iQV5TuM.jpg]
Longinus breaks glide ??? Can someone translate that part
(May. 13, 2020  11:32 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:

It doesn't break it, it just says that the Bey will hit hard because of the metal dragon heads
(May. 13, 2020  11:32 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:

It's nothing, that part on the scan just refers to the fact that Longinus has destructive attack power nothing more than just an advertisement for its power
(May. 13, 2020  11:54 PM)g2_ Wrote: So 27/6 is the release date?

Indeed, unfortunately. I was hoping it would've come out mid-June
(Mar. 31, 2020  3:12 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: This my prediction for Sparking Longinus

Chip - Longinus

Ring - Wrath

Chassis - 3A

Driver - Destroy'

This was so, so close. "Wrath" and "Rage" are so darned similar.

(May. 12, 2020  4:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: The design is rocking the beyblade world. Not gonna lie, I really be digging this. It would be cool if Rage Longinus has a chassis switching gimmick like how King Helios and Brave Valkyrie have where you switch the chassis position to combine or separate the contact points.

No way it has a gimmick like this, given that both the ring and chassis are two sided. Flip it 180 and you get the exact same thing.
yeah the chassis just aligns perfectly with the ring which gives it an extra destructive blow, as shown in the first teaser of the bey that was given back in the beginning of sparking
(May. 14, 2020  5:26 AM)AwakenBurst Wrote: yeah the chassis just aligns perfectly with the ring which gives it an extra destructive blow, as shown in the first teaser of the bey that was given back in the beginning of sparking

similar to Zwei Longinus and Xcalibur
Rage Longinus looks pretty cool and I really dig how the layer looks. Destroy', while yeah I do wish it was an actual new driver, I don't mind this too much, as I do like the Destroy driver, it's pretty good, the most unique of Longinus' drivers and the colour looks nice!

Actually isn't it funny how it's a cycle for Longinus' drivers? It went from: Spiral, Destroy, Jolt, then Spiral' and now Destroy', almost like it's repeating a loop, only with dash drivers.
These product pictures definitely prove that Rage Longinus has its own identity and does not look too similar in design to its predecessors.
welp my wallet just got a little scared... a bit, looks like im going to have to save up
Seems like this bey will have some really nasty attacks >: )

It's basically a beefed up zwei, but it's still cool Smile
For some reason, the Chip reminds me of a Bakugan. Not in a bad way, more of a nostalgic way. I like how they mixed the Bloody Longinus style head with Zwei Longinus's overall shape. Also, this will be interesting to see in battle because it purposely leaves gaps for the Chassis to make contact with the opponent. If the 3A can consistently hit the opponent from below their Layer or Ring, I think it'll live up to the expectations that Zwei set up.