[Product]  B-157 Last Boss

(Sep. 20, 2019  9:04 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  8:45 AM)marutti Wrote: Last Boss Bey will be appear next Coro Coro Ichiban issue (October 21st)
😄😄
Awesome, hope it's Phoenix.

Really?????!!!!!!!
(Aug. 17, 2019  10:00 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  8:43 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Burst is confirmed to end in 2020. Every season has 51 episodes that air weekly, which is roughly a year, and since GT started in 2019, it has to end in 2020. If another season starts after it, it would end in 2021, so this has to be the final season.

I saw nowhere that Burst was gonna end in 2020

When Beyblade Burst started Takara Tomy said They planed Burst series until 2019 in general meeting of stockholder's
(Sep. 20, 2019  10:32 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  10:00 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: I saw nowhere that Burst was gonna end in 2020

When Beyblade Burst started Takara Tomy said They planed Burst series until 2019 in general meeting of stockholder's

Maybe, but I know from a secret source that there's gonna be a 5th season. So, unless an official statement from Takara, we cannot tell more about it ^^
(Sep. 20, 2019  2:49 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  10:32 AM)marutti Wrote: When Beyblade Burst started Takara Tomy said They planed Burst series until 2019 in general meeting of stockholder's

Maybe, but I know from a secret source that there's gonna be a 5th season. So, unless an official statement from Takara, we cannot tell more about it ^^

Marutti has provided lots of leaks and information throughout burst, and he's always been right on the money. No offense, but I've never heard of you before, so for now I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt and trust marutti on this one.
(Sep. 20, 2019  8:52 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  2:49 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Maybe, but I know from a secret source that there's gonna be a 5th season. So, unless an official statement from Takara, we cannot tell more about it ^^

Marutti has provided lots of leaks and information throughout burst, and he's always been right on the money. No offense, but I've never heard of you before, so for now I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt and trust marutti on this one.

I don't offence him. I just answer his question what is evidence which show you burst will end in 2020. BTW I don't think Beyblade Burst will finisq soon after I saw recently news but, problem is recently unfortunately beyblade popularity start to down after Cho Z awaken system because in bust series sells point was burst system but after Cho Z awaken system TT try to make it hard to burst and game balance is broken now.
And one of other problem is Electric Driver system.
In Japan, they already did RC Beys in Bakuten era and MFB era but it was unsuccessful.
But TT try to bring it in as main system.
I hope TT will make Burst series back to god series
i think they need a whole new bey that is of the likes we have never seen
(Sep. 21, 2019  4:45 PM)RoyalGoldNinja Wrote: i think they need a whole new bey that  is of the likes we have never seen
Like Dracula

(Sep. 21, 2019  4:58 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  4:45 PM)RoyalGoldNinja Wrote: i think they need a whole new bey that  is of the likes we have never seen
Like Dracula
Werewolf  
Frankenstein 
Witch
(Sep. 20, 2019  8:52 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  2:49 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Maybe, but I know from a secret source that there's gonna be a 5th season. So, unless an official statement from Takara, we cannot tell more about it ^^

Yes, of course, feel free to believe who you want, I don't wait anything from anybody ^^
I rarely have informations, but this time I can tell I heard it from someone I can trust, unless TT changed their plans. I had the info that there would be a 4th and a 5th season while ChoZ was the current season at that moment Smile So it revealed true for the 4th, and I don't doubt it is for the 5th.

Think what you want, it's okay anyway ^^
(Yesterday  1:54 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  8:52 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Marutti has provided lots of leaks and information throughout burst, and he's always been right on the money. No offense, but I've never heard of you before, so for now I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt and trust marutti on this one.

Yes, of course, feel free to believe who you want, I don't wait anything from anybody ^^
I rarely have informations, but this time I can tell I heard it from someone I can trust, unless TT changed their plans. I had the info that there would be a 4th and a 5th season while ChoZ was the current season at that moment Smile So it revealed true for the 4th, and I don't doubt it is for the 5th.

Think what you want, it's okay anyway ^^

They green lit it but doesn’t mean they are but they can