[Product]  B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn

(Sep. 17, 2019  10:22 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Or Valhalla, the place like heaven in Norse Mythology, does anyone agree with me? By the way What is your opinion

Sound's cool !
Honestly, if feel that this is either Hades or a new bey. I mean, Salamander went kinda irrelevant, and if they didn't make a new Xcalibur, then they probably wont make a new Salamander. I'm leaning more in the direction of a new bey tho. Unhappy
(Sep. 17, 2019  10:36 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Honestly, if feel that this is either Hades or a new bey. I mean, Salamander went kinda irrelevant, and if they didn't make a new Xcalibur, then they probably wont make a new Salamander. I'm leaning more in the direction of a new bey tho. Unhappy

If it was Hades, it would most likely have a 極 or 閃 Weight, which would make this a Booster
(Sep. 17, 2019  4:53 PM)theevilcloud1 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  10:22 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Or Valhalla, the place like heaven in Norse Mythology, does anyone agree with me? By the way What is your opinion

Sound's cool !
And the avatar is a dragon carrying a Norse mythological temple
(Sep. 18, 2019  1:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  4:53 PM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: Sound's cool !
And the avatar is a dragon carrying a Norse mythological temple

So basically Yggdrasil's avatar but with a building instead of a tree and less of a Transformers vibe? I kind of doubt it since Valhalla and Valkyrie would both have the abbreviation of V, but there's always a chance that it has a Weight fused to it that allows it to break the rule like Diabolos did.
(Sep. 18, 2019  2:07 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  1:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote: And the avatar is a dragon carrying a Norse mythological temple

So basically Yggdrasil's avatar but with a building instead of a tree and less of a Transformers vibe? I kind of doubt it since Valhalla and Valkyrie would both have the abbreviation of V, but there's always a chance that it has a Weight fused to it that allows it to break the rule like Diabolos did.

I just think big
Nice, my cousin needs some new beys that aren’t out yet. Very nice.
(Sep. 18, 2019  6:19 AM)Roh’bel Wrote: Nice, my cousin needs some new beys that aren’t out yet. Very nice.
You mean you like my idea
(Sep. 18, 2019  12:21 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  10:36 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Honestly, if feel that this is either Hades or a new bey. I mean, Salamander went kinda irrelevant, and if they didn't make a new Xcalibur, then they probably wont make a new Salamander. I'm leaning more in the direction of a new bey tho. Unhappy

If it was Hades, it would most likely have a 極 or 閃 Weight, which would make this a Booster

I don't speak Japanese or read it, so what are those symbols?
(Sep. 20, 2019  1:53 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  12:21 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If it was Hades, it would most likely have a 極 or 閃 Weight, which would make this a Booster

I don't speak Japanese or read it, so what are those symbols?

The Goku Weight from the Gold Turbo Slash Valkyrie and the Sen Weight from Wizard Fafnir.
Why I think this Bey is
If Diabolos is getting an evolution (which it will, I'm almost 100 percent sure) then I want to see a competitive bullet driver upgrade. I love the gimmick, but the mini bey must be heavier and the tip Diabolos is left with can't be a thin stalk. I'm actually excited to see how this turns out
(Oct. 11, 2019  6:01 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: If Diabolos is getting an evolution (which it will, I'm almost 100 percent sure) then I want to see a competitive bullet driver upgrade. I love the gimmick, but the mini bey must be heavier and the tip Diabolos is left with can't be a thin stalk. I'm actually excited to see how this turns out

Maybe the new Driver will have a bigger top than the one on Bullet or they might have the engine gimmick release the mini-top?
I'm going to call it right now: if this release is an Infinite Lock Diabolos, the name is going to be Tyrant Diabolos. This is a Starter, so I expect that it'll have an LR Long Winder with a Winder that has the direction changing tool on the handle, but with the Winder being longer than the Requiem Winder. I'm not exactly sure what the Disk would be, but I'm guessing that the Driver will be a better version of Bullet, called Cannon or Shadow.
Diabolos for sure! I'm OK with this but I like Diabolos quite a bit and think it deserves to continue on. A bit early, IMO, but unlike Dragon, it barely receives any love.
(Oct. 11, 2019  7:25 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm going to call it right now: if this release is an Infinite Lock Diabolos, the name is going to be Tyrant Diabolos. This is a Starter, so I expect that it'll have an LR Long Winder with a Winder that has the direction changing tool on the handle, but with the Winder being longer than the Requiem Winder. I'm not exactly sure what the Disk would be, but I'm guessing that the Driver will be a better version of Bullet, called Cannon or Shadow.

Cannon should be the name of the new driver for diabolos. I wonder how we're going to be able to disassemble an infinite lock beyblade. A winder longer than the one that came with Requiem probably won't happen. I could be wrong though.
I honestly don't know how can they reuse the Diabolos chip, if this is a starter, all parts should be new. That's the reason why Dragon is a booster, the only way is for Diabolos to get a new Gatinko Chip. I hope this is Diabolos because he is awesome, and Venom Diabolos is very underwhelming.
(Oct. 11, 2019  7:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: I honestly don't know how can they reuse the Diabolos chip, if this is a starter, all parts should be new. That's the reason why Dragon is a booster, the only way is for Diabolos to get a new Gatinko Chip. I hope this is Diabolos because he is awesome, and Venom Diabolos is very underwhelming.

The thing is that these Beys don't have GT Chips. The picture of Imperial Dragon doesn't have a standard Dragon Chip if you look closely. The Layer seems to be one piece because of the Infinite Lock system (if that is what Imperial Dragon has).
(Oct. 11, 2019  7:45 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  7:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: I honestly don't know how can they reuse the Diabolos chip, if this is a starter, all parts should be new. That's the reason why Dragon is a booster, the only way is for Diabolos to get a new Gatinko Chip. I hope this is Diabolos because he is awesome, and Venom Diabolos is very underwhelming.

The thing is that these Beys don't have GT Chips. The picture of Imperial Dragon doesn't have a standard Dragon Chip if you look closely. The Layer seems to be one piece because of the Infinite Lock system (if that is what Imperial Dragon has).
Oh, that's interesting. If that's the case, it's the first time the main character is a booster.
Are these infinite lock/new beys considered part of the gt system or is it just called infinite lock system ?
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:30 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Are these infinite lock/new beys considered part of the gt system or is it just called infinite lock system ?

I think it's like what the Cho-Z awakening system was for Cho-Z. Technically a different system, put still considered a GT bey. I'm not even sure if the new Diabolos would have the Infinite Lock System since I don't think Imperial Dragon has the Infinite Lock System.
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:36 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:30 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Are these infinite lock/new beys considered part of the gt system or is it just called infinite lock system ?

I think it's like what the Cho-Z awakening system was for Cho-Z. Technically a different system, put still considered a GT bey. I'm not even sure if the new Diabolos would have the Infinite Lock System since I don't think Imperial Dragon has the Infinite Lock System.

Yeah, I'm still skeptical, but there has to be a reason that they chose to make the Imperial Dragon Layer into a one-piece Layer.
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:57 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:36 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I think it's like what the Cho-Z awakening system was for Cho-Z. Technically a different system, put still considered a GT bey. I'm not even sure if the new Diabolos would have the Infinite Lock System since I don't think Imperial Dragon has the Infinite Lock System.

Yeah, I'm still skeptical, but there has to be a reason that they chose to make the Imperial Dragon Layer into a one-piece Layer.

Except they didn't. If you look closely (especially at the manga image) it has two parts. A Dragon Chip (the same one we already got, except with a new paint job) and the Imperial base which seems to be like Lord where you can't put weights on it, or put the Diabolos chip on it.
(Oct. 11, 2019  10:00 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:57 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Yeah, I'm still skeptical, but there has to be a reason that they chose to make the Imperial Dragon Layer into a one-piece Layer.

Except they didn't. If you look closely (especially at the manga image) it has two parts. A Dragon Chip (the same one we already got, except with a new paint job) and the Imperial base which seems to be like Lord where you can't put weights on it, or put the Diabolos chip on it.

Actually, under even further investigation, it seems like we were both wrong. The Imperial Dragon Chip's design is different. The main points that give it away are the jaw and claw placements. Even if it had the same teeth as the normal Dragon Chip, it can count as a new part. You are right about the Imperial base, though.
(Oct. 11, 2019  10:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  10:00 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Except they didn't. If you look closely (especially at the manga image) it has two parts. A Dragon Chip (the same one we already got, except with a new paint job) and the Imperial base which seems to be like Lord where you can't put weights on it, or put the Diabolos chip on it.

Actually, under even further investigation, it seems like we were both wrong. The Imperial Dragon Chip's design is different. The main points that give it away are the jaw and claw placements. Even if it had the same teeth as the normal Dragon Chip, it can count as a new part. You are right about the Imperial base, though.

I see what you mean. However, I wonder how they'll appreviate it, since we already have a Dragon. Upside down D? Guess we'll just have to wait and see.