[Product]  B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn

Update: confirmed Master Diabolos.Gn. Delta's evolved Beyblade.
[Image: latest?cb=20191212193511]

[Image: latest?cb=20191212193539]

Will come out in December 2019.

http://beybladevcrv.com/

Any guesses?
Hm, not a DX release, so it'll be something like Wizard Fafnir with probably a light launcher. Another Balance type could mean there is something else better than or equal to Lord Spriggan or Union Achilles?

Want to hazard a guess that this is a GT Salamander Bey.
(Aug. 25, 2019  4:56 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Hm, not a DX release, so it'll be something like Wizard Fafnir with probably a light launcher. Another Balance type could mean there is something else better than or equal to Lord Spriggan or Union Achilles?

Want to hazard a guess that this is a GT Salamander Bey.
GT Salamander would be great.
Hell Salamander dominated since its release and is still incredibly good, if this is an evolution I really hope that while Dead Hades is still good as well, it simply is not on the same level as Hell Salamander and would make a welcome addition to GT especially with its hexaweights as apart of its design. I really would love to see how they would decide to go about that for it.
I dont think this will happen, but I am hoping for gaia
I actually forgot about hades, but the gt series seems to be a tailored fit for a new hades. But I would much rather have a new salamander.
(Aug. 25, 2019  7:11 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I actually forgot about hades, but the gt series seems to be a tailored fit for a new hades. But I would much rather have a new salamander.
Me too, although a new Hades would be okay too.
(Aug. 25, 2019  7:44 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  7:11 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I actually forgot about hades, but the gt series seems to be a tailored fit for a new hades. But I would much rather have a new salamander.
Me too, although a new Hades would be okay too.

That's what I was trying to say. Sorry for not being clearwr
(Aug. 25, 2019  8:58 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  7:44 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Me too, although a new Hades would be okay too.

That's what I was trying to say. Sorry for not being clearwr
It’s fine.
I don't think this will be either Salamander or Hades because I don't remember having a bey go from a booster to a starter
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was an upgrade to Diabolos. Like, I bet the DX Attack Type is an evolution to Dragon and this one will be an evolution to Diabolos.

I hope I'm wrong though.
(Aug. 25, 2019  9:41 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was an upgrade to Diabolos. Like, I bet the DX Attack Type is an evolution to Dragon and this one will be an evolution to Diabolos.

I hope I'm wrong though.

I don’t think they would make an evolution to Dragon another DX. Honestly, it seems like a waste to do so.
(Aug. 25, 2019  9:56 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  9:41 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was an upgrade to Diabolos. Like, I bet the DX Attack Type is an evolution to Dragon and this one will be an evolution to Diabolos.

I hope I'm wrong though.

I don’t think they would make an evolution to Dragon another DX. Honestly, it seems like a waste to do so.

I still think they will TBH.
(Aug. 25, 2019  11:18 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  9:56 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: I don’t think they would make an evolution to Dragon another DX. Honestly, it seems like a waste to do so.

I still think they will TBH.

probally

I hope I'm wrong though.

If they will "upgrade" Diabolos, hoping the new gimmick would not suck carp. I say it cuz Bullet was a feeble attempt to "replicate" the Bunshin Core from the Plastic gen. I never had success with deploying that dumb drone into battle fast enough to even make hits within the stadium.
Honestly, if this does turn out to be Hades I think it'd all but confirm that the final boss would be a Phoenix. Just saying.
(Sep. 16, 2019  11:57 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Honestly, if this does turn out to be Hades I think it'd all but confirm that the final boss would be a Phoenix. Just saying.

yea if this by any chance be Hades which is the one I hope it is, than final final boss will automatically be Phoenix.
Maybe.But will be a bit boring. Because Phi became good, he was the big bad blader in Cho-Z. By the way, how to make the new Phoenix layer base ? Because it's gimmick is bursting twice and need to attach an armour.

How about Happy Heaven? Will it be the new bey name, anyway just guessing. Just let Hades appear again will be boring.Because Hyde has change to a person with a little clam. I love his manic nature.
(Sep. 17, 2019  1:21 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Maybe.But will be a bit boring. Because Phi became good, he was the big bad blader in Cho-Z. By the way, how to make the new Phoenix layer base ? Because it's gimmick is bursting twice and need to attach an armour.

How about Happy Heaven? Will it be the new bey name, anyway just guessing. Just let Hades appear again will be boring.Because Hyde has change to a person with a little clam. I love his manic nature.

Hearts being good wouldn't effect if this was potentially a new Hades he was never evil to begin with he had the evil vibe but was never evil . he was just a threat to the main cast a very confident bladers who likes using his dark resonance an match to destroyed his rivals  . as for phi if they really plan to make a new Phoenix bey well it depends on the story the bey is only call final boss not final boss villain or if Phoenix is evil again than it's simple the anime will do what the do best now change the blader replaced phi with someone else , I wouldn't like it but it wouldn't be a surprised. as for the gimmick they would probably keep it the same way with minor changes look at Lord spriggan it's basically an upgrade to spriggan requiem or zwei longinus who's a better version of lost longinus.
Will it be interesting if Heaven will be a beyblade
(Sep. 17, 2019  3:17 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Will it be interesting if Heaven will be a beyblade

We already have Heaven Pegasus, so Heaven is already taken.
Or Valhalla, the place like heaven in Norse Mythology, does anyone agree with me? By the way What is your opinion

I want GT Chronos.
(Sep. 17, 2019  11:38 AM)X-Wing Wrote: I want GT Chronos.
A good guess, though I think that reuse beyblade name is abit boring