[Product]  B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig'

(Sep. 02, 2019  5:30 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2019  4:30 PM)joyos Wrote: Is there a usual time frame that TT and/or CoroCoro give more information on upcoming releases?

I am very curious on what this battery is for lol

The next Corocoro should be sometime next week. We may get new info about the DX Booster.

I don't know man, it's going to release in 2 months. Isn't it early to reveal it now?
Ah, my bad. Didn't remember this is coming out in November.
(Sep. 02, 2019  7:47 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Ah, my bad. Didn't remember this is coming out in November.

It's all good.
Even if we don’t get a full reveal (I doubt we will just yet) we will probably get some info about this product.
...hmm single LR44 battery is probably way too underpowered to spin any kind of motor (even laser pointer needs 3 of them to operate normally). Single battery may power couple of LEDs for a brief flashy effect when beys contact each other. In that case mechanical switches are an option (to turn the LEDs on when beys contact) but would require redesing of the driver. They could put an accelerometer to "sense" the impact (like the one in every smathphone) but that would boost the price. Whatever the function is, it is it's probably something simple and cost effective...Uncertain
(Sep. 03, 2019  9:01 AM)model850 Wrote: ...hmm single LR44 battery is probably way too underpowered to spin any kind of motor (even laser pointer needs 3 of them to operate normally). Single battery may power couple of LEDs for a brief flashy effect when beys contact each other. In that case mechanical switches are an option (to turn the LEDs on when beys contact) but would require redesing of the driver. They could put an accelerometer to "sense" the impact (like the one in every smathphone) but that  would boost the price. Whatever the function is, it is it's probably something simple and cost effective...Uncertain

ya can't expect cost effective for TT tho, cuz if they make something cheap, they'll probably overprice the whole dang release just for lolz. that's probably going to be some attachment still, instead of being part of the Beyblade itself. I was kind of keen from anticipating the launch power gauge for that battery thing (since it will suck hard since Digital Sword Launcher days) compared to laser "aim assist" (but what you said about a normal laser pointer needing 3 makes sense for it to not be a laser thingy)
How about this?

It is a disc/driver combo (like infinite driver), that can take a small battery and show the spin speed using different light color, which indirectly indicates the launch power.

It is not expensive to make and yet gimicky enough.
(Sep. 04, 2019  9:40 AM)DinoBurst Wrote: How about this?

It is a disc/driver combo (like infinite driver), that can take a small battery and show the spin speed using different light color, which indirectly indicates the launch power.

Inexpensive, I guess. But if that is the case, how would you remove/replace the battery? And a gimmick of the sort would mean it had to be quite sensitive with movement for it to indicate the gauge/power correctly, so it will take up a lot of energy for just one measly battery
(Sep. 05, 2019  3:50 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2019  9:40 AM)DinoBurst Wrote: How about this?

Inexpensive, I guess. But if that is the case, how would you remove/replace the battery? And a gimmick of the sort would mean it had to be quite sensitive with movement for it to indicate the gauge/power correctly, so it will take up a lot of energy for just one measly battery

typical LR44 battery has capacity of 120mAh, gyroscope sensor can reach low power consumption of 1mA, i think it should not be a problem to last for tens of hours of play.
It sounds possible, but I'm not sure that's something you would put on an attack driver. A stamina driver, maybe, but not attack.
...been thinking about this gimmic for a while and one thing that BeybladeGeeks alwas point out in ther beyblade reviews is the "number of teeth" or "clicks" on each layer. This info, crucial to each battle, could be easily translated into light gimmic (instead of speed as you propose). In this scenario each color or just lght intensity could represent number of "clicks" left before the beyblade bursts. This could add a bit of excitement into the battle as the lights would show the "health" of the beyblade during the battle...Smile
(Sep. 07, 2019  1:53 PM)model850 Wrote: ...been thinking about this gimmic for a while and one thing that BeybladeGeeks alwas point out in ther beyblade reviews is the "number of teeth" or "clicks" on each layer. This info, crucial to each battle, could be easily translated into light gimmic (instead of speed as you propose). In this scenario each color or just lght intensity could represent number of "clicks" left before the beyblade bursts. This could add a bit of excitement into the battle as the lights would show the "health" of the beyblade during the battle...Smile

That's epic man.
(Sep. 07, 2019  1:53 PM)model850 Wrote: ...been thinking about this gimmic for a while and one thing that BeybladeGeeks alwas point out in ther beyblade reviews is the "number of teeth" or "clicks" on each layer. This info, crucial to each battle, could be easily translated into light gimmic (instead of speed as you propose). In this scenario each color or just lght intensity could represent number of "clicks" left before the beyblade bursts. This could add a bit of excitement into the battle as the lights would show the "health" of the beyblade during the battle...Smile

But, are you thinking about it being on every combo or layer or just this one alone?
...not on the layer but on the driver insted. Driver has the spring so a simple mechanical switch (button) could be installed to send the signal to a simple "counting" circuit. When the beyblade bursts the circuit resets. Also there could be enough space in the driver to accomodate button type battery. Only problem would be if the layers have different number of teeth. Then some kind of "recognition" system must be implemented. One solution could be to make teeth of different (decreasing) height so the multiple position switch could correspond the height of the individual tooth with the current "health" state. If that makes any sence to anyone...xD
(Sep. 07, 2019  4:18 PM)model850 Wrote: ...not on the layer but on the driver insted. Driver has the spring so a simple mechanical switch (button) could be installed to send the signal to a simple "counting" circuit. When the beyblade bursts the circuit resets. Also there could be enough space in the driver to accomodate button type battery. Only problem would be if the layers have different number of teeth. Then some kind of "recognition" system must be implemented. One solution could be to make teeth of different (decreasing) height so the multiple position switch could correspond the height of the individual tooth with the current "health" state. If that makes any sence to anyone...xD

But, anyway, how would it react with beys or GT chips with increasing order of teeth?
It could count the teeth as we put it together.
...here's the simple schematic of the idea. Drawing is pretty crude but hopefully it illustrates the working principle...:)

[Image: 44tEa41.png]
The only problem I can see right now is how to replace the battery.
(Sep. 07, 2019  6:09 PM)model850 Wrote: ...here's the simple schematic of the idea. Drawing is pretty crude but hopefully it illustrates the working principle...Smile

[Image: PaNAyKz.png]

Thw LED's also needs to be visible for the player to know when it'll burst. I honestly think that a driver like this could be made with a mold similar to the infinite drivers so that it'll have a standard driver height, and so that the LED's are on the disc prongs like Hasbro's Ripfire Tips so that we can see them light up easily.

(Sep. 07, 2019  7:08 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: The only problem I can see right now is how to replace the battery.

Compartment secured with a philips screw like the Hasbro Ripfire Tips.
...every driver has that centar cylinder shaped part that is fixed. There could be some kind of screw cap that user unscrews in order to put in the battery. That's why I've put it on top of the LED's. :/

As for the LED's being visible whole driver could be made of transparent plastic so the light would shine trough...:)

[Image: Nz2pzeX.png]
(Sep. 07, 2019  7:22 PM)model850 Wrote: ...every driver has that centar cylinder shaped part that is fixed. There could be some kind of screw cap that user unscrews in order to put in the battery. That's why I've put it on top of the LED's. Uncertain

As for the LED's being visible whole driver could be made of transparent plastic so the light would shine trough...Smile

[Image: Nz2pzeX.png]

That's actually epic, and you can correctly scream Force Impact (or other gimmick that requires clicks to activate) when the thing lights up on the proper timing in reality ahahahah

That would be cool to see for Heaven Pegasus to see if the gimmick would actually work like, the boi's hit hard (yellow) then gets hit on the wing (get back to green).

If they designed that, I won't really be using it much since the battery type is more expensive to replace than say AA or AAA batteries (at least in the Philippines).
If this bey is Xcalibur then they probably would calibrate it so the lights activate when the 2nd or 3rd click is reached
...unfortunately everything comes with the price, small volume batteries costs. Uncertain Who knows how much would this battery last but battles generally tend to last very short period of time. Whatever the final feature is, it would be underwhelming (at least for me) if it has any relation with "beypoints" like some previous lonchers had. xD In most cases new features are down to earth compared to the ideas speculated in threads. Time will show...Smile
I hope this could be a new Dragon. Ace Dragon is totally outclassed and Drum really need a new bey.