[Product]  B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw

May be the worst layer performance wise, but looks? It's no doubt the coolest looking layer to date, and even if it sucks, I'm sure everyone wants one. Oh wait, Amaterios looks cooler, but how many of us will ever hold one in our hands...
Looks like we have our first big case of an awesome looking part that absolutely sucks, performance wise.

It's too bad honestly because this is easily one of the coolest looking Burst tops, yet.
Trident is just like Aries, insanely cool, but totally useless.
(Sep. 26, 2015  1:36 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Trident is just like Aries, insanely cool, but totally useless.

is it painful that, that is the most detailed and accurate comparison?
(Sep. 26, 2015  1:36 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Trident is just like Aries, insanely cool, but totally useless.

I think I said something like this, or at least comparing Trident to Aries, I actually thought the layer would at least be mediorce.
may be with new release we will find a use for like some parts in MFB.
(Sep. 26, 2015  2:26 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

I think I said something like this, or at least comparing Trident to Aries, I actually thought the layer would at least be mediorce.

Pretty much you did compare the two in terms of looks.

Not performance, though aries is well....better.
(Sep. 26, 2015  6:24 AM)ZachBob Wrote: Is it legal to switch out the colored plastic/teeth between layers? Not that anyone could really tell anyway...

Takara-Tomy's ruling states that you're not allowed to unscrew the Layer parts, period. We haven't made a ruling on it so safe to assume that our policy is equally as strict for now.
Can anyone confirm that the production code is imprinted closer to the barcode number on boxes that contain Trident Heavy Claw ? The weight trick is not new, but I would think that the production code gets imprinted anywhere next to the barcode number no matter the Beyblade ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...pid1287089
You need actual boosters to do the ''weight trick'', they're kinda hard to find from what I've heard, haha.
(Sep. 28, 2015  2:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Can anyone confirm that the production code is imprinted closer to the barcode number on boxes that contain Trident Heavy Claw ? The weight trick is not new, but I would think that the production code gets imprinted anywhere next to the barcode number no matter the Beyblade ...

I don't think it works like that, lol. He had a great idea with weighing the boxes, I think that is probably the best way to go.

Does anyone know where I can buy a complete cart of Random Boosters?
(Sep. 28, 2015  2:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Can anyone confirm that the production code is imprinted closer to the barcode number on boxes that contain Trident Heavy Claw ? The weight trick is not new, but I would think that the production code gets imprinted anywhere next to the barcode number no matter the Beyblade ...

Looking at my boxes, they are all stamped in roughly the same place. Some are a bit more haphazard, but I think any variation in the positioning is totally random.

We are not speculating that's how we did in the past and having one full set of RB from a different supplier didn't took that long to find the other Tridents without opening 24 boxes from a full case, and we did in the past for Zero G Vol1 , Vol 2 Vol 3 and Rb Vol 9
(Sep. 28, 2015  2:50 AM)originalzankye Wrote: We are not speculating that's how we did in the past and having one full set of RB from a different supplier didn't took that long to find the other Tridents without opening 24 boxes from a full case, and we did in the past for Zero G Vol1 , Vol 2 Vol 3 and Rb Vol 9

I mean it's worth testing. I'd say try that method again with the next random booster and we'll see if the trend continues.

@[originalzankye] Do you think you could hook me up with your supplier? I really wanna get my hands on a full crate of random boosters but I'm not sure how to go about it or how much it's going to cost me.
I would say the codes stamped on the two Tridents I left in their boxes are closer to the barcode than many others, but there were also many other codes stamped on different Beyblades in exactly the same place. So I don't know how I would be able to discern between them other than by weighing them.

Not saying it's wrong but I can't replicate it using what I have, anyway.
(Sep. 28, 2015  2:59 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2015  2:50 AM)originalzankye Wrote: We are not speculating that's how we did in the past and having one full set of RB from a different supplier didn't took that long to find the other Tridents without opening 24 boxes from a full case, and we did in the past for Zero G Vol1 , Vol 2 Vol 3 and Rb Vol 9

I mean it's worth testing. I'd say try that method again with the next random booster and we'll see if the trend continues.

@[originalzankye] Do you think you could hook me up with your supplier? I really wanna get my hands on a full crate of random boosters but I'm not sure how to go about it or how much it's going to cost me.

Try Taka Ohno On Ebay but Oki is cheaper or amazon.co.jp with a Japanese Buying service is cheaper
this trick is only useful if you can directly buy them from local shop in Japan
if you buy them online, you get what the shop send you. like I got.

and local shop usually only display 2 or 3 boxes, so not really easy to get the one you want.

Only in big city and especially really big shop get more stock and display a bit more than 3 boxes.
Toys "R" Us Japan has finally added B-15 Random Booster Vol. 1 Trident Heavy Claw to their stock, and apparently you can order a ton at once unlike some other online Japanese stores that restrict it to "within one to three" :
http://www.toysrus.co.jp/s/dsg-504854000

(And of course you can indeed buy from Toys "R" Us Japan even if you do not live in Japan, as is explained here : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Where-to...from-Japan)
It says on BuySmartJapan's website that the service is unavailable for that product. @[Kai-V]

EDIT: Oops, never mind.
So I bought a full set of these from Oki and in one of them it contained the QR code for Valkyrie Central Fusion but actually had Kerbeus Spread Accel and the stickers... So I ended up with two of those and no Valkyrie (which is annoying as it's an awesome recolour). I was just wondering has anyone else experienced this with these Random Boosters? Or was I just terribly unlucky? haha.
I haven't seen anything like that happen yet, but can't say I'm surprised it did.
Hmm, makes me hope my 3rd Spriggan Claw is actually something I want...
Do we still have no idea at all how many cases were shipped?
TAKARA-TOMY really seems to have rushed producing this Random Booster and rushed fixing some of its issues, like the sticker sheets for the Driver. It is a mess, but hey, they also do not expect you to be able to open the boxes before buying them in stores hah.
(Oct. 09, 2015  3:53 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Do we still have no idea at all how many cases were shipped?

Nope and no guarantee we ever will.