[Product]  B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw

O is it? Darn it. I want a new attack tip!!!!
(Aug. 03, 2015  6:09 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: O is it? Darn it. I want a new attack tip!!!!

That would be Assault from Umaterios.
Of course. The rare hard to get one : /
I wonder how many times on average you are going to have to play to get it
WE DO NOT KNOW
Or do we? I may or may not have spies at Takara Tomy HQ.
It's a cruel joke that there's only one Valkyrie and two Ragnaruk! At least the Valkyrie looks really cool ...

I'm pretty excited for this release though; I desperately need duplicates of parts but I don't want to buy them now when I know this is coming out next month lol
Yeah I better not get a bunch of Ragnaruks. Useless
Is it better to get a random booster instead of a starter
Definitely not! They don't come with launchers and you don't know what you're getting.
Trident Heavy Claw is of course a stamina type beyblade. Its disk is Heavy, and that is written "Stamina" on the box Smile
(Aug. 10, 2015  2:26 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Trident Heavy Claw is of course a stamina type beyblade. Its disk is Heavy, and that is written "Stamina" on the box Smile
thats a old BUSTED myth
if you have been a old blader since the year 2000, you will know that if stamina is written, it doesnt mean it is a stamina type Wink
but since you are a newbie, you should read the beywiki
OHHHH BURN

But it's pretty likely going to be a stamina type.
I'm gonna have to pre-order a lot of this if I want to have even a slight chance at pulling Trident. Love its design to be honest and hopefully the layer and driver are useful, but we'll have to wait and see.
I'm going to get a full set just for the parts.
(Aug. 10, 2015  3:15 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: OHHHH BURN

No, Burn is a stamina type :p.

Really though, so is this. It has been stated since the start that yellow beys are designed for stamina, blue for attack, green for defense and red for balance. I don't believe this extends to the reshuffle sets and the switch around boosters they're releasing so maybe it doesn't to this but I think it does.
(Aug. 10, 2015  5:27 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2015  3:15 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: OHHHH BURN

No, Burn is a stamina type :p.

Really though, so is this. It has been stated since the start that yellow beys are designed for stamina, blue for attack, green for defense and red for balance. I don't believe this extends to the reshuffle sets and the switch around boosters they're releasing so maybe it doesn't to this but I think it does.

then why is wyvern purple?
Yea. Why is Wyvern purple. Why is deathscyther black. It would never be true to color the beyblades the same color as their type. That was only true with wave one.
Uh, yeah, that colour-scheme thing really only held up for the initial four releases. That said, it's clearly designed with the intention of being a Stamina-type, but since when has that mattered? It's marketing material.

Spriggan's Layer is marketed as having a fusion of both offensive and defensive capabilities, but the truth is that Spriggan is ONLY useful for incredibly aggressive and risky attack plays. Deathscyther is marketed as being an attack-type Layer but it seems like it might actually have more defensive and stamina potential.

When you combine this with the fact that Beyblades are typically released so they have to be customized in order to draw out their true potential, it's fair to not put too much stock in whatever type Tomy says it is. Not like it really matters, anyway.
I KNOW IT! IT'S THE COLOR OF THE DRIVER THAT DETERMINES THE TYPE OF BEYBLADE IT IS!!!
Deathscyther's Accel Driver is dark purple.
(Aug. 10, 2015  5:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Deathscyther's Accel Driver is dark purple.

Looked more of a indigo-violet to me, more like the Hasbro version of gladiator.
Maybe what determines the type is whatever Takara says determines it. Like Bey Brad said its just marketing. It's up to us to truly decide what type it is. Remember Earth eagle. I know at least hasbro released it as a balance type but I always saw it as defense.
Preorder is up on Amazon, for those of you desperate to not miss it: http://amzn.to/1DGYqdJ

It's kind of expensive but with Amazon's price guarantee you will likely pay a lot less than that.
(Aug. 11, 2015  8:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Preorder is up on Amazon, for those of you desperate to not miss it: http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%99%E3%82%...C%E3%83%89

The link doesn't work.