[Product]  B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw

Wow, lol, that big gimmicky monstrosity can't even out spin Survive? Haha. Well I guess it might still be good for defense, with that D tip shape. Hopefully it is good for something and not immediately outclassed. You get 3 per set, lol
Hey @[OkinawamTS], I noticed that you got a new random booster Valkyrie. Are the teeth changed at all or are they the same as the other Valkyries? Some of us were hoping they might be more durable
edit: oops, sorry for the double post Crying
We´ll get three claws in this set!?! O.0 That´s soooo awesome! Grin

LeoToy now posted a review of Trident Heavy claw on his channel. Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5JqOE2Qg7s
The SD-like tip of Claw is much smaller than the one from Survive.
Apparently Claw weighs just 6 grams, and Trident is as heavy as Ragnaruk at 9 grams. Wyvern weighs almost the least out of all Layers so far ... ?

LEOTOY's video :
Yeah, i was guessing that Trident would be the heaviest Layer so far. Looking forward to try out Trident Armed Massive or something similar.

That said, I don't find it abnormal that Wyvern is not the heaviest Layer. Its shape seems to do a pretty good job of deflecting attacks, so I think making it heavier would be pretty overpowered. Nor would it be true to form to release Beyblades that are best-used uncustomized.
Also for info
the reason that TakaraTomy opened all the B-15 boxes to include an extra sticker sheet with only the 8 Driver Symbol is that on the official Sticker sheet they put a wrong Symbol

such as Spriggan Wing Claw, it comes with a Fusion Symbol
Kerbeus Heavy Survive, it comes with a Defense Symbol

So I guess from those info, people understood that they took the sticker sheet of the B-01 to B-04 and only modify the color without thinking about the Driver Symbol.

then made a special sticker sheet to rectify their mistakes
I bought three boosters and got the Trident and two Spriggan Wing Claws. In my opinion Trident isn't all that great, but the Spriggan is awesome! Not sure but of all the Beys I have, it's by far the strongest and hardest to burst. Through my playing I've never seen it burst once. But of course, Trident looks the coolest. It also looks much bigger than the rest
(Sep. 22, 2015  7:12 PM)gankoba Wrote: I bought three boosters and got the Trident and two Spriggan Wing Claws. In my opinion Trident isn't all that great, but the Spriggan is awesome! Not sure but of all the Beys I have, it's by far the strongest and hardest to burst. Through my playing I've never seen it burst once. But of course, Trident looks the coolest. It also looks much bigger than the rest

Did you test Trident in Attack ? What other Beyblade Burst parts do you own ?
(Sep. 22, 2015  7:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Did you test Trident in Attack ? What other Beyblade Burst parts do you own ?

Actually I haven't really experimented with other combinations. I just use them the way they came. I'm not sure which parts go best together.

As for what I have:
Layers: valkyrie, Deathsizer, Sprigan x3, Wyvern, Trident and Ragnaruk
Plates: Wing x3, Heavy x2, Central, Oval, and Armed
Drivers: Accel x3, Defence, Massive, and Claw x3
Can I suggest you to try this:

DeathScyther Armed Claw

Wyvern Heavy Massive

Valkyrie Heavy Accel

Ragnaruk Oval Accel

if you can test it and post your results it could be interesting.
^ lol, you guys, many of us will get it this week. No need to ask for so many tests from one person!
(Sep. 22, 2015  9:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ^ lol, you guys, many of us will get it this week. No need to ask for so many tests from one person!

And actually I have no idea what to test for and how to post results, lol, I'm just getting into the game
I would try out Trident Heavy accel. That might be a good one
(Sep. 22, 2015  9:21 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: I would try out Trident Heavy accel. That might be a good one

Yes Zoro! You legit read my mind! Also try out Wyvern Heavy Defense, just as a benchmark to see if like Kerbeous is still better. (I will try it out once i get my beys too haha)
He just got into the game, don't ask him to benchmark against Kerbeus Tongue_out
Yeah I will be doing tons of tests and posting them here, once I get mine, hopefully this week. So many new possibilities! So pumped! PM me any requests you might have guys and I might test it
I got my complete collection of boosters today, considering doing testing on Trident (and Wyvern) to see if they can beat the rock solid defensive combos we've seen cropping up in burst.
(Sep. 22, 2015  9:38 PM)ClaraM Wrote: I got my complete collection of boosters today, considering doing testing on Trident (and Wyvern) to see if they can beat the rock solid defensive combos we've seen cropping up in burst.

Congrats on your collection! Really looking forward to seeing your results
(Sep. 22, 2015  9:38 PM)ClaraM Wrote: I got my complete collection of boosters today, considering doing testing on Trident (and Wyvern) to see if they can beat the rock solid defensive combos we've seen cropping up in burst.

Could you take a group shot of the beys and their undersides please? Really want to know what colours the drivers are. Thanks.
As for what Oki said about the stickers I find That super interesting. I'm surprised that that got through then when they did fix it they just added another sticker sheet. It seems like there could have been a better way to fix it.

(Sep. 22, 2015  10:37 PM)Ultra Wrote:

Could you take a group shot of the beys and their undersides please? Really want to know what colours the drivers are. Thanks.
Same. I don't care about the testings xD I live in the most un blader populated area ever. So competitive combos aren't important to me. Colors are what I'm after
You won't get the exact shades, but the colors are in the CoroCoro scans.
2/3 shades of yellow for Claw;
Dark blue and magenta Accels;
Another green Defence;
Another yellow Survive;
Another red Fusion.

Boring, in other words.
No clear or black Drivers to go with the clear Spriggan and black Kerbeus? Unhappy

I guess they aren't doing the same thing they did with the MFB Boosters where with a complete set you could colour-match everything by swapping parts?
It seems like each Driver has a color assigned to it and they just alter the shade for each release.
(Sep. 23, 2015  3:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It seems like each Driver has a color assigned to it and they just alter the shade for each release.

... That's a good point! I think you're right.
That's lame. Unhappy Come on TT mix it up. I really want a line green accel.